New Famicom Mini to celebrate Shounen Jumps 50th year

Jedi

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/05/10/japan-famicom-mini-is-getting-a-jump-50th-anniversary-edition-with-different-games-july-7th/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The game list is the following.

Tag Team Match: MUSCLE

Dragon Quest

Fist of the North Star

Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo

Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen

Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu

Captain Tsubasa

Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu-hen

Sekiryuuou

Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden

Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei

Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu

Tenchi wo Kurau (Destiny of an Emperor)

Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Retsuden

Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden

Captain Tsubasa 2

Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin

Magical Taluluto-kun: Fantastic World

Famicom Jump II: Saikyo no Shichinin

Rokudenashi Blues

An interesting and cool list for sure, I've played a few of these out of curiosity and they were fairly decent, I also absolutely love Destiny of An Emperor but we have an English version of that at least on the NES which I still have the cart of.

I know it’s a joke in the fandom and all, but man this makes the “Goku in Smash” joke more likely. And that’s pretty hilarious.

That aside I didn’t knew the Famicom had so many Anime games. Thought that trend started in the Gamecube/PS2 era.

8 hours ago, Water Mage said:

I know it’s a joke in the fandom and all, but man this makes the “Goku in Smash” joke more likely. And that’s pretty hilarious.

That aside I didn’t knew the Famicom had so many Anime games. Thought that trend started in the Gamecube/PS2 era.

Super Famicom has a lot too, so nah it's not new in the slightest, this is only a very few too.

On May 12, 2018 at 1:32 AM, Water Mage said:

There's a Fist of the North Star video game that was localized to the NES. I'm pretty sure that was one of the few Shonen Jump NES video games that was brought outside of Japan.