So if Reggie Fils-Amie had a niece/nephew....

That's the thing though. Usually the people who say that are the ones who would leak information. And if they gave evidence that proved that Reggie's their uncle, I don't foresee things going well for them... as well as Reggie for telling family members Nintendo secrets (not saying that I think he would do that)

1 hour ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

And if they gave evidence that proved that Reggie's their uncle, I don't foresee things going well for them... as well as Reggie for telling family members Nintendo secrets (not saying that I think he would do that)

Reggie: "I love you my nieces and nephews, want free copies of the latest Nintendo games?"

N&Ns: "Yeah! Yay! Can we get them early?"

Reggie: "Early? No. The review process and Nintendo confidentiality demands no one, not even snot-nosed 7 year olds like yourselves be granted early access to the games. Perhaps if you grow up and apply for the quality assurance department you might one day get that. Or you could learn Japanese *throws a Japanese-English dictionary on the ground* and translate Mother 3 for free so I can shut those fans up whose vandalism of the game I refuse to acknowledge. By the way, you aren't getting those free games anymore, Mommy and Daddy are going to have to pay full price, and I'm redacting the use of your names for minor NPCs in a new game in the works."   

...I don't actually hate Reggie at all, I just felt like doing this.

A question I have. How many ounces of hard liquor, pints of beer, or glasses of wine, does it take to start calling him "Reggie Films-Anime"?

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't actually hate Reggie at all, I just felt like doing this.

I love Reggie, but this was hilarious... and I feel like this would be somewhat accurate