Titania and the Greil Mercenaries Part 1, Ike and Titania.

C-Support

This support opens with Ike training, catching the eye of Titania. He immediately asks to spar, with her remarking how she thought she was done training Ike. 

Titania: Hey, Ike. Training?
Ike: Yeah. You too, huh? Hey, do you want to spar? I learn a lot when we team up.
Titania: Really? I’m glad to hear that. I thought you no longer needed my lessons.
Ike: What are you talking about? You’re the one who put the finishing touches on what swordsmanship I inherited from my father.

After this compliment, Titania reminds Ike that his skill with a blade is unique and has to cherish it, Ike adding in that she used to be a knight of Crimea, which is how she met Greil, but she doesn't reveal anything, making Ike curious. I still like this, even though it's kinda obvious it's supposed to be an exposition dump.

Titania: Hmm. I’m honored to hear you say so.
Ike: I mean it.
Titania: But the talent you inherited from your father is one of a kind. I want you to cherish it.
Ike: Huh… Hey, Titania? When did you meet my father? You used to be a Crimean knight, right?
Titania: That’s right… But it’s a long story, and we need to train! Get ready! Focus!

Ike decides to shut up and just train, mumbling "Fine.....". Overall their C Support doesn't offer a whole lot, being a segway into their later supports. It does contain the information that Titania greatly respects Ike's ability, and vice versa. It also drops a tidbit of lore on you, from Ike stating that Titania was a knight of Crimea.

B-Support

This is a big one. Holy balls. It begins with Ike walking up to Titania and asking her about her past as a knight of Crimea. She hesitates, and Ike says:

Ike: I know you don’t want to talk about it, so I won’t force you or anything.
Titania: It’s not like I don’t want to. It’s just… It’s hard to talk about my past. Still… You deserve to know as much about your father as possible… All right, I’ll tell you.
Ike: Great!
Titania: When I was a Crimean knight, I entered an officer exchange program and was sent to Gallia. Where your father was. On my first day, they held a joint training session in the royal hall. That’s where I saw Commander Greil’s might for the first time. He took on wave after wave of knights and defeated them like they were children. His swordsmanship was brilliant… The other knights barely had time to lift their weapons before Commander Greil had them on the ground. He was the mightiest warrior I had ever seen. My body… trembled at the thought of it.
Ike: Whoa.

This is a big lore dump, and shows that Greil was one of the toughest warriors alive at the time. It reveals a bit about Titania, too. She had obviously been to Gallia before the events of Path of Radiance. This mostly is meant to show how powerful Greil is, and by extent, the Black Knight. This is meant to hype up the BK even more, alongside Chapter 11.

Titania: I tried to cross swords with him, but he was so far out of my league… Ha! It was laughable! But I asked him to train me, and he agreed. After that, whenever we had a spare hour, we would meet and spar. We soon grew close, and after a few weeks, he invited me to his home. That’s when I saw you.
Ike: Me?
Titania: Yes. You were sleeping in your mother’s arms, and she was smiling. You were adorable. The Commander looked at you with such kind eyes… I saw a different person than the man who wielded a sword.
Ike: I see.

This ends off with Titania attempting to clash with Greil, but he defeats her, and she looks back in hindsight, laughing at how weak she used to be. She asks Greil to train her, and he agrees. After traveling to his house, she sees baby Ike, and reminisces on how cute he looked. She ends off telling Ike that Greil transformed from a fierce fighter to a loving, caring father when he was around his child. This emphasizes how caring Greil was, and her sadness at losing him to the Black Knight. Titania was very close to Greil, and this shows. This support is kind of a lore dump, but it's still got a good amount of development.

A-Support

This support starts with Ike thanking Titania for helping him and Mist, and acting as a mother of sorts, and Titania is confused at his formality, something Ike doesn't display very often. This is a strong opening, and sets up a very sentimental support between mother figure and young man. Ike tells her that she's done a lot to help him and the mercenaries. By asking why she deserves Ike's thanks, it's shown that Titania believes it's her duty to help Ike, and that she doesn't need payment. Ike also seems to demonstrate a sense of mortality here by saying that he doesn't know if he'll see his friends and family again.

Ike: Titania? I wish to thank you.
Titania: W-what? What’s with all the formality?
Ike: There’s no guarantee that any of us will see tomorrow, and I want to tell you this while it’s still in my head. Will you listen?
Titania: Um… All right, but…what’s with you? And what have I done to deserve your thanks?
Ike: You have done much. You helped my father build this company. He had lost his wife and had two young children to care for… I wish to thank you for that.

Next, Ike tells her that he thinks that he takes life for granted, and that Titania was the one to help him reach this point in his life. She then says that it isn't necessary to thank her for what she did to help him. Ike guesses that she did this because she loved Greil. She immediately loses her composed condition and is alarmed by Ike's proposition. This is pretty obvious, she did in fact raise Ike because she was in love with Greil and felt indebted to him. Titania proceeds to then break down crying, and Ike tells her that she helped Greil in his final years, and asks her to continue to support him. She agrees.

Ike: I’ve taken everything in my life for granted, and it was all possible because of you. My thanks is far too late in coming.
Titania: It’s not necessary, Ike. What I did, I did because–
Ike: You loved him. Didn’t you?
Titania: …!!! …Um…
Ike: Perhaps I’m wrong. Regardless… I stand here alive today because of you. And I still want to thank you for it. Had you not lent a helping hand, I would most likely be dead. And my father’s life cut short as well. You helped to keep him alive until the Black Knight brought him down… You made his final years happy. Thank you.
Titania: Oh, Ike… …I don’t… …Sniff… …Sniff… …Sniff…
Ike: Unlike my father, I lack both experience and strength, but… I’m learning. Please, keep aiding and supporting me. Please…
Titania: …Sniff… Of course… Of course I will, Ike.

Overall, this support is wholesome, and paints Titania in a light where she looks similar to Finn from Thracia, in the sense of her commitment to Ike and the mercenaries and. It does dividends for Ike and Titania's development, and shows the dedication she has after the death of Greil. I love this chain a lot, and overall, I'd rate it a 9/10. It has a lot of growth for the two recipients, and while it does provide a lot of background, it's a little short for my taste. At least it's better than Radiant Dawn

Next part I'll focus on is Titania x Rhys! Goodbye for now! Be sure to give me feedback!