Solvaij

Headed for Japan in the Morning...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. JAPAN BRUH wish me luck

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Lobster

are you going to Japan to buy a cart of FE3? you got moxie. 

I wish you luck. 

How was planning/cost? I intend to save up to go but that may coincide with the 2020 olympics, which is a big headache to contend with.

19 hours ago, Gaado said:

are you going to Japan to buy a cart of FE3? you got moxie. 

I wish you luck. 

How was planning/cost? I intend to save up to go but that may coincide with the 2020 olympics, which is a big headache to contend with.

I'm studying with my university so, I didn't have to do much of the planning. The program fee was a lot, but it covers college credit also so..... sorry I don't have much advice! And I guess that covers the first question too :D

On 5/14/2018 at 10:39 AM, Natalie said:

Oooh good luck! Whereabouts are you visiting? I absolutely loved Tokyo but there are some super neat spots across the country~

The program is based in Hiratsuka, and we visit Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka as well. Hiratsuka is kind of far out and the other day I was still jet lagged, so I got up around 4 am and went for a hike by myself into the country. It was basically the best thing ever.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Edited by Solvaij

2 hours ago, Solvaij said:

The program is based in Hiratsuka, and we visit Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka as well. Hiratsuka is kind of far out and the other day I was still jet lagged, so I got up around 4 am and went for a hike by myself into the country. It was basically the best thing ever.

Damn, 4 AM? Were you not sleepy? And were did you hike exactly, just in the nature? Sounds wonderful.

8 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Damn, 4 AM? Were you not sleepy? And were did you hike exactly, just in the nature? Sounds wonderful.

Jet lag had me sleeping by 7 the night before, so by 4 I was ready to get moving.

And yeah, the area we are in has a lot of quiet paths up and down the mountains (or large hills, because apparently what I think of as mountains are actually not mountains). I kind of just explored a bit. I found a torii gate and temple that looks like it's been out of use for a long time, so that was cool.

All in all it's been a pretty great experience so far :D