Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

I hope to see Caeldori and Sigurd, but Marth would be good too and more realistic.
Likely would be another Tharja or Camilla in this case.
What are your hopes and expectations?
Is this the banner of the groom, or bride's? Or maybe both?
Who will be there?
Here is the new picture of the heroes!
DdX3lk9U0AAQ4wk.jpg

Edited by Morswo
Picture added

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like two brides, being Anna and either Palla or Elincia. And two grooms in Marth and Frederick.

Since the other two Askrs got to be bunnies and Anna caught a bouquet, she should be a bride!

Catria got to be a bunny, so I'd like best Whitewing Palla to get her turn at a seasonal alt. Elincia is my favorite girl in the series. Tellius also needs some seasonal alts sometime.

Marth already rocks a groom suit in Warriors and really needs an alt period.

I have Frederick bias and he already rocks suits as is! I'd kinda like a better alt of him too. I love Summer Freddy to pieces because he's freakin HOT <3 but statwise he's not as impressive as he used to be. And being a dagger wielder doesn't help much either.

Edited by Anacybele

I am trying to keep my hopes low on this one, I would love it if it was a grooms banner but I have a feeling that won't happen.

As to brides I hope they would be:

Anna, because she was hinted at last year

Palla because I love the fan art of her as a bride

Elincia could be the flying healer to fully complete flier emblem since we have every thing else

Rinkah since her Nohr counterpart was on the brides banner last year I want her on this one

That still leaves the TT unit which I have no Idea about and I will take who I get.  I am not expecting any grooms at all because there were none last year.

I want Bride Titania and Groom Nolan for my anniversary, which is later this month.

Yeah, I don't see grooms be thing either.

Best would be Titania and  Cecilia. And if we get two OG, I want best princess (Laeg) along Anna even though I would be troubled if should support her or Lyn in gauntlet.

I'm expecting to see Anna, but the other three characters on the banner are anyone's guess.  However, I would not be surprised at all if it was another full waifu/no hasubando banner.

Heck, they could even throw in a loli character like Nowi or Delthea as a flower girl.  (Not that I would want this.)

...Actually, come to think of it, if Anna was hinted at for the next iteration of the wedding banner (assuming this is indeed what IS is planning), it would be a massive waste for Jake not to show up.  If Charlotte can debut in Heroes as an alt, maybe Jake can too.

To be honest, the only unit I really WANT to be a bride or groom would be Eirika, if and only because she already exists as a Bride in another world.

Otherwise, I really don't think I'm going to care, so long as I can get a chance to fix my Bridelia from being +Atk -Spd to literally anything not hurting her offensive ability.

I’d like a bride Felicia, Linde, or Katarina, even though the latter is very unlikely. Eirika and Anna would be nice as well I guess.

The first Bride banner was a bummer due to no grooms. Excuse me for my westerner ideals of believing that a wedding celebrates two people and not just the one wearing a dress. However, I have to acknowledge it was the best seasonal banner of the first year due to representing four games instead of two. I think people are on the money with their prediction of Anna, but I do very much hope this next one keeps its inclusiveness. A character from FE4 or 5 would be delightful. Can't imagine any of them wearing a dress, maybe Ethlyn? I can only think of characters not already in the game. I'm kind of sadistic so let's have Nyna and Tatiana both in. 

Wait, maybe not tatiana. Girls are the currency with which we get New Heroes banners at all, and Echoes is allowed only a maximum of two more with Tatiana and Silque. And I want, like everybody from Echoes in the game.

Now you mentioned it, we do need a Groom Banner for the guys since the Bride Banner was released last year. I definitely think we could see Marth probably gets one since his wife Caeda gotten one and he hadn't gotten an alt. I also think one of the Gaiden / Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters should get one as well so that Awakening and Fates should get a break.

I also kinda think Anna would probably get a Bride costume since she was trying to sell that Brocade and somehow gotten involved in her mess. I also like to see Fmjor would appear in the Paralogue chapters dialogue as well.

We're totally getting another wedding themed banner and I'm convinced one of the units will be a bridal Anna. I know people are going to hate me for this but I really hope that Tharja will also be one of the units on the banner. If they put grooms on the banner, I have a feeling one of them will be Marth. I would love to see Saizo or Hector as one of the other grooms, but I doubt that will happen. 

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

The first Bride banner was a bummer due to no grooms. Excuse me for my westerner ideals of believing that a wedding celebrates two people and not just the one wearing a dress.

You mustn't have gotten the invitation to Cordelia's and Lyn's wedding. 

For some reason I want DewxBrigid or DewxJamke. Weird, but yes, those ideas have passed through my head. I'll spare you the rest of my thoughts.

Or maybe they can hold off on the wedding theme and do something completely different. Not like I'd ever summon a Seasonal.

Hey I'm a dude and I love women.  However to be fair this next banner should be grooms.  It would be fitting if it were the canon partner or at least possible partner to the brides of last year.  So

Groom Marth.  He has no alts, and of course ends up with Caeda in the game.

Groom Rath.  Now Hector might be the most popular husband for Lyn, but Rath could work well too and Hector already has an alt and will be getting CYL2 also.

Groom Stahl?  I dunno, Cordelia obviously loves Chrom but we have 4 of him already.

Groom Benny.  This makes sense and fits.  Even if Xander is more popular in the game, he has 2 alts already.

1 hour ago, FootwaySublong said:

please god not caeldori. her character is uninteresting and overhyped and is clearly meant to pander to awakening players.

Overhyped?  News to me.  I didn't think many people liked Caeldori, or any of the Awakening clone characters for that matter.

Anna, Eirika, and Lucina all feel like a high possibility as brides. Maybe Palla or Est if Catria was possibly starting a Whitewing trend. Marth would be a good pick for a groom, IF they actually have any grooms at all. I think it's 50/50 on if we get grooms this time. Absolutely no way it'll be a full groom banner, though. I can't imagine them missing out on the waifubucks by having no brides.

As much as I'd like bride Camilla or Tharja, I'm thinking they might hold off on considering them until summer. It's still so strange they had a summer alt for every other Nohrian royal last year and skipped the most obvious pick for a banner like that. Maybe they'll make up for it this year. I'd rather get a swimsuit Camilla than a bride one anyway.

I like Caeldori but I don't see why they'd give her a bride alt. I'm not sure if she's even very popular, despite Cordelia being so.

Edited by Alkaid

I feel like Anna is a very strong choice for a bride even though I think it'd be much funnier if she got a summer alt to exploit herself in order to make money and escape those nasty loopholes. It would be cool to see Jake too... 

I know I'd much rather see grooms, and it'd be super cool if it wasn't just dudes in suits. I'd much rather see ceremonial marriage attire. Marth's groom outfit in warriors just seems so plain. I can see why people wouldn't be hyped over standard groom designs... I've always imagined FE kings/lords/nobility getting married in detailed robes, flashy capes, badges of honor/family heirlooms etc. That has potential to be super creative and really detailed/beautiful.  I'm not even a huge fan of Hoshido, but seeing the dudes (or even the ladies) in their country's traditional attire would be amazing. 

As far as other characters, Eirika (as angry as people would get) feels like a pretty logical choice. Celica may get a seasonal alt before her CYL version unless IS decided to wait. I think it would be cute to get Bride Mae and Groom Boey, but I'm not too sure how popular either of them are. I think it would be really funny if Elice got an alt and Marth didn't. XD 

Anna, Eirika, Palla, and Felicia would be my guesses. There has been plenty of hints for Bridal Anna and for some reason I imagine her being a tome or even a colored bow user. Eirika because she was the one who basically introduced the class in Awakening. Palla just for more Archanea/Valentia representation and because I saw a nice Bridal Palla fanart of her on reddit a few days ago. Felicia because...why not? I think she is one of Fates more popular characters and Jakob already has an alt so it would make sense for her to eventually get an alt. I can already hear Felicia making comments about tripping while wearing her wedding dress.

I would also be okay with groom Marth and flower girl Tiki as well if they feel like making alts out of them due to those costumes of them showing up in Warriors.

2 hours ago, FootwaySublong said:

please god not caeldori. her character is uninteresting and overhyped and is clearly meant to pander to awakening players.

Weren't all the Awakening kids meant to pander to Awakening players?

I also echo the sentiment that I didn't realize she was even liked, much less overhyped~

Edited by Landmaster

Anna is a safe bet considering the Askr Princes's outfits reference the first banner.

I'm open to surprises, I'm not using Orbs in the current banner because I want to know if the surprise from the Bride Banner... is well...

If the special banner is indeed a wedding-themed one, I can expect Anna because of the Bridal Blessings paralogue and maybe Marth if IS fully intends to take advantage of the fanbase's memetic desire for a Marth alt - especially a groom one. No idea on who to expect as the 2-3 other seasonal units, since it's not that farfetched that one of them could be a TT+ reward unit since a TT+ event would be running while the seasonal banner is running.