Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, but I have at least two core horse teams (Wind and Fire) and Frederick can only be on one of them. Titania is useful too of course, but fills a different role - too niche for me to give a blessing to at the moment especially as I'm well stocked with green horse mages too.

I was hoping to get Spring Alfonse for the same role, but remarkably despite pulling greens all banner, I ended up with neither green Spring seasonal and both the non-green ones. So much for the increased chances of green and from being a double-focus.

Well, Gunter's still a good teacher. Learnin' them youngins on how to hone and shit. :p

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ninian - makes sense as a bride, but not as a flier. If anybody should've been a flying bride, it's Elincia or Sumia. And Sumia is not someone I like.

Sanaki - Makes zero sense completely. I like that a Tellius character has an alt, but Sanaki is the oddest choice ever. She's not popular, not important, and she's THIRTEEN. What thirteen year old gets married?

Tharja - Sure, she's popular, but a black dress? I've never heard of a black wedding gown.

1)There is no reason for Ninian not be flier. Seasonal alts aim simply for fun instead of canonicity. Lyn was never staff user, Caeda mage nor Roy bow knight. Now is pretty late complain.

2)Sanaki is fairly popular, she was around 180 place this CYL, which is not half bad. Not to mention she is second best girl in Tellius regardless of poll 

3)Black Wedding dress is actual thing. If you never heard about it try use google. BTW it's symbolism fits Tharja very well.

Edited by Tenzen12

Huh...wasn't expecting Sanaki. But Groom!Marth is there. Marth fans, rejoice!

Edit: Err...looking closer...I see that Marth weilds a pie server...I was joking! ...and that weapon should've been reserved for Sumia.

Edited by silverserpent

... Sanaki was a guess I had for the right silhouette that I thought the better of posting due to her age... now I genuinely regret not doing so, seeing as that turned out to be right...  I was thinking it due to the transparency between the silhouettes indicated the right had a very even haircut.

If I pull, it’ll be blue and green.  

Also kinda amused Sanaki is both the first Tellius character and the first Tellius seasonal.  Someone at IS must love her.

30 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Also kinda amused Sanaki is both the first Tellius character and the first Tellius seasonal.  Someone at IS must love her.

I'll take that. One of my favorite characters in the series, so I'll be pulling for her, controversial get-up or no. Unless CYL2 is truly around the corner. 

Also, she is the perfect support partner with herself. The teambuilding options seem incredible. 

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

I'll take that. One of my favorite characters in the series, so I'll be pulling for her, controversial get-up or no. Unless CYL2 is truly around the corner. 

Also, she is the perfect support partner with herself. The teambuilding options seem incredible. 

It's just dress-up would be my guess

Ninian: she looks to be a good unit. A dancer is always welcomed and her her tome works pretty well with Fortify Fliers.

Sanaki: ...why? I didn't like the choice, but whatever! Def/Res Link 3 is a great skill, but as a B-skill? I am not sure what to feel about it. And her tome is great! Sadly, is a exclusive tome.

Tharja: The 3rd version of her, which is a red tome user again. Oh well... Her exclusive tome works pretty well with Atk/Spd Bond, and Spd Feint is really good in a weird way.

Marth: YAY! I AM SO HAPPY! ...That's all.

Honestly... I will keep my orbs for the Legendary Banner and skip this banner. They are good unit, don't get me wrong, but this banner is not something I need right now. I am a little sad because we don't have a new Staff user, or even Anna! Depending how lucky I get in the Legendary banner, Groom Marth will be the only one I will get this time. I hope he is a good unit...

8 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

1)There is no reason for Ninian not be flier. Seasonal alts aim simply for fun instead of canonicity. Lyn was never staff user, Caeda mage nor Roy bow knight. Now is pretty late complain.

2)Sanaki is fairly popular, she was around 180 place this CYL, which is not half bad. Not to mention she is second best girl in Tellius regardless of poll 

3)Black Wedding dress is actual thing. If you never heard about it try use google. BTW it's symbolism fits Tharja very well.

1. Yeah there is. She has never once been an actual flier and Elincia and Sumia could've also been flying brides. And two, if they want a singer/dancer that isn't infantry, why not put her on a horse instead? Or make her an armor? We don't yet have singers/dancers for those movement types.

2. She isn't that popular though. And "second best" is your opinion. I personally think the best Tellius girls are Elincia and Titania.

3. I'm not really interested. I don't care for the idea whether it's an actual thing or not.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. Yeah there is. She has never once been an actual flier and Elincia and Sumia could've also been flying brides. And two, if they want a singer/dancer that isn't infantry, why not put her on a horse instead? Or make her an armor? We don't yet have singers/dancers for those movement types.

2. She isn't that popular though. And "second best" is your opinion. I personally think the best Tellius girls are Elincia and Titania.

3. I'm not really interested. I don't care for the idea whether it's an actual thing or not.

1)Sure horse dancer would be great, but you know she was never on horse either so it doesn't matter whether she is on horse, flying horse or in armor. It's all equally non-canon.

2)180th place out of 800 is good enough. And while Titania is indeed best, Elincia is pretty boring. We will get her alt eventualy and I will not complain about it, just because  Lucia, Lethe, Jill, Nephenee or third Sanaki would make much better choice.

3)In that case you shouldn't complain about it not being thing in first place.

It's pretty obvious you complain just for complaining sake. Please if you really want complain at least be consistent. By changing your arguments in half way just to so you can keep be negative regarldless of original reason, youare doing diservice yourself. Don't you remember previous discussions where people called you biased and unreasonable? You are free express you dislike to anything, but keep it moderate and don't make up your arguments to pass your opinions as objective reasoning.

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

1)Sure horse dancer would be great, but you know she was never on horse either so it doesn't matter whether she is on horse, flying horse or in armor. It's all equally non-canon.

2)180th place out of 800 is good enough. And while Titania is indeed best, Elincia is pretty boring. We will get her alt eventualy and I will not complain about it, just because  Lucia, Lethe, Jill, Nephenee or third Sanaki would make much better choice.

3)In that case you shouldn't complain about it not being thing in first place.

1. I know she never was, but it's more plausible than flier since Eliwood, her only possible marriage, does ride a horse.

2. It's still not that popular. And your opinions are NOT fact, stop parading them around like they are. I think Elincia is beautifully written and designed and think she's the best choice for a female Tellius alt. So you can disagree with me, but don't go saying I'm wrong just because of that.

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

It's pretty obvious you complain just for complaining sake. Please if you really want complain at least be consistent. By changing your arguments in half way just to so you can keep be negative regarldless of original reason, youare doing diservice yourself. Don't you remember previous discussions where people called you biased and unreasonable? You are free express you dislike to anything, but keep it moderate and don't make up your arguments to pass your opinions as objective reasoning.

...? I have no idea what you're talking about? Also, you're one to talk, telling me "no, Elincia is boring. Sanaki is best."

Edited by Anacybele

Ninian is from Illya remember? Everyone and their grandmothers ride pegasi there. That's as legit reason as any.

Yes Elincia is boring, but you didn't see me being vocal and trying prove it when she was released, did you? So no I don't pretend that to be fact. And Sanaki certainly isn't best, she is second best.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1. I know she never was, but it's more plausible than flier since Eliwood, her only possible marriage, does ride a horse.

Not that I wanna get caught up in an argument, but if we are going by supports, then Ninian can definitely be a Pegasus Knight. She can support with Florina after all so it’s possible she learned to ride a pegasus thanks to her.

24 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Not that I wanna get caught up in an argument, but if we are going by supports, then Ninian can definitely be a Pegasus Knight. She can support with Florina after all so it’s possible she learned to ride a pegasus thanks to her.

But she can't marry Florina. She can only marry Eliwood. This is a bride Ninian.

@Tenzen12 Will you fucking stop bashing Elincia? I get it, you THINK she's boring, now stop. I don't appreciate you shoving your opinion in my face just because you don't agree with mine.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

You are aware you are doing same, but much more loudly and less politely, don't you? That's why this discussion started in first place.

Except I'm not? Also, even if your wording isn't loud and stuff doesn't mean it isn't rude.

Edited by Anacybele

On a more humorous note, Groom Marth will be our second male cavalier featuring a serving utensil as a weapon. I wonder if IS might make that a theme later?

Bride Charlotte has a spoon, though she’s infantry. All we are missing is a knife.

Edited by Liliesgrace

2 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

On a more humorous note, Groom Marth will be our second male cavalier featuring a serving utensil as a weapon. I wonder if IS might make that a theme later?

lol that'd be funny. Gimme Ike with a meat hammer now! You know, that little hammer used to make schnitzel. It's not a serving utensil, but the theme could extend to kitchenware in general. :P

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except I'm not? Also, even if your wording isn't loud and stuff doesn't mean it isn't rude.

Yet you are both rude and loud . Sanaki is perfectly valid choice, yet you are salty basicaly because she is not what you wanted. I would happily drop whole issue. f you want fill thread with how much you love Elencia, Sumia or any other characters regardless how much they are or aren't interesting , you are free do so. When you start critise other, especially with half assed arguments, you can't expect people (in this case me) agree with you.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yet you are both rude and loud . Sanaki is perfectly valid choice, yet you are salty basicaly because she is not what you wanted. I would happily drop whole issue. f you want fill thread with how much you love Elencia, Sumia or any other characters regardless how much they are or aren't interesting , you are free do so. When you start critise other, especially with half assed arguments, you can't expect people (in this case me) agree with you.

No, I'm not "salty" because it isn't want I wanted, I'm "salty" because she's a fucking child being dressed as a bride and it's coming off as pandering to pedophiles. I find it inappropriate. And I actually like Sanaki, btw.

My argument isn't half-assed either, other people in here have voiced the same opinion I have. Read this thread and the trailer thread, I've seen a number of posts say that it's inappropriate for a child to be a bride.

As far as I can tell, you're just trolling people who are innocently saying they would've preferred actual adult female options by saying things like "no, Elincia's boring! Sanaki's better!"

Edited by Anacybele

Which is argument you somehow forget mention until this very moment even though it fills you with so much of righteous zeal...

That's why I am saying you are not consistent with your arguments.

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Which is argument you somehow forget mention until this very moment even though it fills you with so much of righteous zeal...

That's why I am saying you are not consistent with your arguments.

Except I didn't forget because I literally mentioned Sanaki being a thirteen year old child in the first post you quoted from me.

Can you guys like take it to Dms if you're gonna fill this thread with back and forth arguing?

On topic though, I really like everyone on this banner, but of course, I'm most excited about Marth.

Fire emblem heroes isn't a stand alone game, can we stop with the 'It's just an innocent child playing dress up" nonsense?  It is just a very naive way of looking at things and completely untrue.  

This is the series where in Awakening we have a child sex slave who has been repeatedly raped/molested (Nowi) whom once she joins your party wearing next to nothing, you (the avatar) can impregnate and make her bear your kids.  Or you can pair her with someone else.  What do you think Halloween Nowi was about?  Pander to pedos.

This is the series in Fates where little prebuscent child Elise, can be married to you again 'the avatar' even if she is your little sister.  Or she can marry someone else, oh and she bears kids.  How are kids made?  Pretty gross.  What was summer Elise about?  Pander to pedos.

Now I've heard the argument, but kids dress up as witches and wear swimsuits!  Oh really?  Well why did this particular character who is portrayed as loli bait in their main games get put on these seasonal banners then?  For what purpose?

Seasonal banners are the ultimate whale banners.  Units are limited, they are not in the regular pools so you can't bank on getting pity broke by them a bunch of times if you are a big spender.  Now you have to spend on the banner for your best chance, otherwise the only chance you will have is much later in legendary banners where they share with other units.  Seasonal limited units are the biggest money makers, so you put units to draw money. 

So 3 slots.  Why was Sanaki one of them?  For one reason only to bank on the otaku lolicons which there are many particularly in Japan.  That is how Sanaki makes a lot of money.  Are whales going to spend 1000s of dollars cause 'aww some cute kid playing dress up?' or are they going to spend 1000s of dollars to fulfil dark 'child bride' fantasies?  Which seems more likely?  So let's not put off this as something innocent.  Fire Emblem is full of beautiful women and they could have used one of them for that slot to draw in people.  However instead they chose child bride pedo bait cause it will pull in a subsection of the audience that adult/developed women won't.  

What makes it even worse is Sanaki is a respectful well designed character in her game.  Nothing fan servicy at all about her.  It would have been much better if they used Elise or Nowi again, at least those were designed that way from the beginning.  No need to ruin and lewd a character like Sanaki.

Also the 'Don't think anything weird' or whatever just saying that is already gross.  Why even suggest it?  Sounds like some girl in an anime blushing and saying that to a pervert or something.  As far as dialogue, forget the translated stuff, I want to know what the Japanese confession and lines are.