I Want to do a Lunatic+ Playlog

Lunatic+ Casual or Lunatic+ Classic Run?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Causal or Classic?

• Lunatic+ Causal
    • Lunatic+ Classic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/2018 at 07:00 PM

Chapter 7: I Forgot How Most of it Went, But It Was Mostly Chocolate Clearing the Plegians...

BSEFbhj.jpg

It has been a while. I got distracted by a lot of things, but I'm back for now!

Unfortunately, Stahl was not strong enough with a Kellam B support to wield the Wyvern killer sword.

Thanks to Panne pairup, Gaius could at least double the Wyverns, but he couldn't take the ones that had Counter. Unfortunately, most of them did have it, and Gaius could not get a level up...

(....Hey, is he paired up with Stahl????)

srnMEHy.jpg

Choclate cleared the army in the valley and most of the wyverns:

buW0flz.jpg

shNxrSb.jpg

Level ups:

Vi7OoL8.jpg

g3eUqWn.jpg

fiATHcA.jpg

MyhCUfO.jpg

vqF6HTS.jpg

I'm worried about Stahl's strength and speed and Sumia's defense...

GOALS: 

Gaius with a good stat increase? NOPE!

Cordelia safe? YUP! 

PS, I'm really glad I did save the chapter 7 images on Imgur when I did it 3 months ago!

PSS: I'm gonna write down in a diary what happens in the successful chapter completion so I can better know what to say.

Edited by ChickenWings
Because yes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 8: How is No One Sweating in This Chapter????

Long post!

I put tonics on Chocolate, Freddy Bear, Sumia and Cordelia. First two had DEF and RES tonics, while the pegs also got STR ones.

Cordelia got a Beastkiller +1 MT, +1 HIT called "Buttkiller" to help deal with the Cavs.

How does everyone see and hear what Gregor and Nowi are doing?? I'm reminded of a partucular duel... (scene begins at 3:50)

My set up:

aksqnZI.jpg

Since Sumia had better stats and higher support, I was going to send her to either the 2 closest Dank Mages or the Myrmidon and the Nos DM. She was sent to deal with the Dank Mages. As long as both didn't have Luna+, she can survive both attacks. Cordy dealt with the other two guys. However, Cordy wouldn't have been able to take both hits, so Chocolate had to deal with one of them. Cordy then unequipped her and got to deal with the DM. Panne dealt with the closest Fighter. Easy as he didn't have Counter.

Cordy was one 1 HP away from 1KOing the first Cav, so Nowi had to help. (She was safely away from the enemy range too!)

YcrwrUD.jpg

The Fighter closest to Sumia had Counter, so she and Cordy had to beat him. 

P0JtSaR.jpg

YsCDjZZ.jpg

Thanks to sand, only the DMs could move well and both were quickly taken care of by the Pegs. Cordelia became strong enough to 1KO the cavs. All but Maribelle were those who can safely walk the sand. (She quickly paired up with Lissa, however.

Op6pssJ.jpg

Everyone moved into the left sandy area so the enemies can slow down even further. 

iTh8Spk.jpg

DIVIDE AND CONQUER 

5NpJRzX.jpg

V19b1E1.jpg

YN4XPUi.jpg

I miscalculated how much damage Cordelia could damage the MS village Arcwind DM and she could have died in EP. Thankfully, Chocolate killed the Fighter and Sumia killed him.

lhuwt5V.jpg

Chocolate the Sorcerer!

ZRfrly6.jpg

How to bait the SS blocking Grimleal patrol:

BlxEXDP.jpg

Defeat the Dank Mages!

nnbrBoE.jpg

KbtadRI.jpg

I used the bones to help move around the slow patrol.

Killer Edge Myrmidon was the last standing.... He ded.

sRbV9xh.jpg

YOU'RE NEXT OLD GRANNY!

U2qESTk.jpg

8nzKsPl.jpg

I had a hard time going over who to kill the granny, but Cordelia has less chance of critting (tho boss had Pravis+). Sumia helped a little anyways.

CRO6QhO.jpg

The level ups!

z17oDzr.jpg

OafJO3G.jpg

2yS7Ygw.jpg

HdRqydL.jpg

JLqdvur.jpg

VCDeGlh.jpg

GOALS: 

-Promote Chocolate? YEA!

- Get Cordelia to lvl 10 for SS? YEA!

-Good level ups for Sumia? YEA!

PS, chapter 8 was peg lunch buffet after all. Chocolate only killed 2 enemies in this chapter.

Edited by ChickenWings
Because yes

Chapter 9: Why Does Everyone Try to Die?!?!?

Long Post!

I put STR tonics on Stahl, Sumia, Cordelia, and Gaius (unfortunately, he didn't get to battle even once). The former 3 also received a DEF tonic. Gaius also received the Energy Drop from chapter 8. 

I set up my army to make sure everyone can pair with someone who can easily move in the sand. The Mage can take out anyone who dares try to hurt the boulder soldiers, so he has to die first!

6pQG7l3.jpg

I send Cordelia to try to kill him. Even if he didn't die, I made sure Lissa Rescues her to safety. (Thankfully, he died.)

MMnGZus.jpg

Sumia goes and deals with the closer boulder soldier. Even with Counter, the other soldier prefers to attack in the 2 range. She is able to kill the closer soldier before battling the ranged soldier.

PuZFtYV.jpg

Counter isn't as annoying if it is on enemies who prefer to range attack. So I don't worry too much if the archer only has Counter. I move Chromcolate with caution if there are a lot of Counter enemies or a lot of Luna+ around, I wip out good o' Nosferatu! If both were present in a lot of enemies, I make sure they only face up to 2 enemies that they can defeat. There would at worst, only be a weaken soldier and 2 other guys to face. I had to bring out the Nos!

uHc5XSq.jpg

YA DON'T SCARE ME!

Libra's bullies have to be at least distracted so Libra doesn't die quickly, moreso if Counter is on one.

Sumia is able to go near the Dank Mage range and kill him if he doesn't have Pavise+ on EP. She isn't able to handle two guys at once.

27v5SjX.jpg

Unfortunately, the highlighted enemy has Counter, I had Chocolate equip Nosferatu. I realized Chrom is weak because I never give him stronger weapons to use until late game. He's at a good rank for Killer Edges. It does make a difference in that Chrom Dual Strike kills the enemy!

4iOH8VD.jpg

mUIOCqv.jpg

OUCHIES

(Dank Mage had Pavise+.)

Gotta keep a close eye on Tharja as well, moreso if your characters have a 1-2 range weapon on. Don't want to kill a stan future team member!

YwzbQdM.jpg

Since Libra was weakened significantly, he kept using his Concoction to survive. A Counter Wyvern attacked him, but full HP Libra survived.

Pegs take out the Bully Libra goons:

XklAzgP.jpg

StqxfUT.jpg

Not gonna lie, I banked on Stahl taking out a Wyvern, thankfully Killer Edges are sharrrrrrppppppp!

2Trt6nH.jpg

DIE YOU PIECE OF SNIZZLES WYVERN!

QGuvdic.jpg

It's time to play the game Dogpile: Kill It With Magic edition!

XnK4HGG.jpg

Chocolate goes to the highlighted area where she can face 2 Counter Silver Axe Wyverns (with Nosferatu on). 

0O0fkk5.jpg

I thought Short Axe Luna+ wyvern rider was scary, but he wouldn't be able to kill anyone at EP (not even Lissa). Luckily, he gunned for Tharja and she critted him.

WHxi9vx.jpg

54bKfPp.jpg

That's a nasty combination on him...

Q15Crs4.jpg

(Luna+ was the last skill)

Before she battles him...

jtFog0s.jpg

Thankfully, Chromcolate were able to weaken him for Tharja to deal the final blow!

iXc01i6.jpg

Heroes: Chrom and Chocolate 

Turns: 15

Goals:

-Stahl and Cordelia reach C support? YEA!

-Gaius and Tharja reach C support? YEA!

-Rickey achieves C support with Maribelle?!?! :o

The level ups:

umMyExp.jpg

2upF8W8.jpg

fCsqVFO.jpg

U05fikN.jpg

qZODuKr.jpg

2LznSwH.jpg

PS: Lone non Luna archers don't kill the pegs thanks to tonics and Cav bonuses. HA!

PSS: Freddy wants to marry Sumia, but I won't let him... :c

Edited by ChickenWings
Because why not?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:43 PM, ChickenWings said:

GOALS: 

Gaius with a good stat increase? NOPE!

Cordelia safe? YUP! 

I would use "SUCCESS!" and "FAILURE!" instead for goals. But that's the Smash talking.

Paralogue 2: Villages Seriously Need Bandit Insurance...

I was gonna do chapter 10 after doing chapter 9, but Tharja isn't very strong and the Para 2 enemies are about the right stats to defeat, and help Cordelia's Sword rank get going.

Tharja had skl, luk, def, spd tonics. Cordy had str, Stahl had str and def, Sumia had str tonics.

If the closest northwest barb has Counter, I put Stahl at the highest tile to be able tank a hit.

How it begins:

Cpp4f3s.jpg

I'll sent SumDrick to go to the village, so I had to keep an eye out for Archers.

Since the melee northwest forest enemies didn't have Counter, i was safely able to send Tharja to fight a barb (with Nosferatu on).

I sent Sumia near the river to chill. She faced a barb and mage.

Anna crits a barb and frees up a tile where no enemies can go on. Sumia goes there.
v5oEMOI.jpg

I WAS IN A CAR, OKAY!!!

I accidentally had a half weakened Cordy near a barb and a mage who could have killed her, the mage went for Tharja instead tho, clearing the left side of the enemies. Stahl in front quickly goes northeast and is able to take out a barb.

Luckily thanks to Counter, Anna only was able to take out 2 enemies and weaken another. Sumia goes to the Archer nearest to the village. Without Luna+, he won't kill her. (Freddy ends up dual guarding her.)
2SGZ6SK.jpg

I wasn't worried about Tharja facing the archer since I just had her Nos him.tsvQF2J.jpg

3 barbs and an archer close in on SumDrick. I make Sumia face the closest barb to her with a Javelin (he had Counter). Chromcolate takes down the archer.

Neither of the two barbs had Counter, but both did have Luna+. I forgot to equip Freddy with a sword before saving the village, so I had to risk his death. Surprisingly, he was at full HP with no barbs left after accidentally skipping EP.

e9uk97R.jpg

HOW ARE YOU OK??????? 

I highlighted Victor's range so Tharja can challenge him by himself. I forgot Tharja has stinky luck, so she had a 9% chance of getting critted.

gJGydch.jpg

His Wrath was triggered afterwards, so I made sure a lot of people were adjacent to her before she faced him again. She crit killed him. Hue.

4rr5u7t.jpg

ja2aUve.jpg

I used Stahl/Cordelia, SumDrick, and Tharja/Gaius to beat the other barbs with Victor. Tharja got to beat that lone loser bridge barb who thought it was a good idea to start far away from his teammates as possible.... Beginning on a mountain...

Goals:

-Tharja with improved stats? SUCCESS!

-Gaius STR level up? FAILURE!

- Better sword wexp for Cordelia? FAILURE!

-Physic get? PHYSIC GET!

The level ups:

UKwFARE.jpg

v4EjtpM.jpg

an25Vmd.jpg

PS: I did this map while in a car. So sorry if I don't have as many images.

Edited by ChickenWings

In theory, Bandit Insurance would be the Ylissean army, except Emmeryn decided they don't need one, so oops. :P:

I accidentally had a half weakened Cordy near a barb and a mage who could have killed her, the mage went for Tharja instead tho, clearing the left side of the enemies. Stahl in front quickly goes northeast and is able to take out a barb.

That's... odd. Enemies are programmed to gang up on units they can kill in Awakening. This is more akin to GBA or Tellius behaviour. Did Tharja happen to need the Nos heal to survive (if so, I suspect the enemy thought he could kill her without accounting for Nos)?

Luckily thanks to Counter, Anna only was able to take out 2 enemies and weaken another. Sumia goes to the Archer nearest to the village. Without Luna+, he won't kill her. (Freddy ends up dual guarding her.)

Nice. I like that your Sumia has already hit a power level where she can get away with face tanking bow damage (it's a little early in the game for non-Robin fliers to be doing that).

2 hours ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

In theory, Bandit Insurance would be the Ylissean army, except Emmeryn decided they don't need one, so oops. :P:

Yeah, well Emm is dead now, so Chrom gotta start charging!:kefka:

That's... odd. Enemies are programmed to gang up on units they can kill in Awakening. This is more akin to GBA or Tellius behaviour. Did Tharja happen to need the Nos heal to survive (if so, I suspect the enemy thought he could kill her without accounting for Nos)?

Most likely didn't account for Nos. 

Nice. I like that your Sumia has already hit a power level where she can get away with face tanking bow damage (it's a little early in the game for non-Robin fliers to be doing that).

Thanks to a renown Robe, tonics, and good Freddy support. It all goes to hell when she starts supporting Henry, though.

On 9/28/2018 at 5:07 PM, Shadow Mir said:

I would use "SUCCESS!" and "FAILURE!" instead for goals. But that's the Smash talking.

I like those sounds. Let's do eeeeeetttt!

Edited by ChickenWings

Chapter 10: ...

This one took a while. I kept getting the reinforcements wrong and getting someone killed. I did complete it twice, but the first time had such bad level ups, I started over. This map is good enough that I don't care.

Stahl, Sumia, Cordelia, and Tharja all had DEF tonics, all but Cordy had SPD too, and Tharja had a SKL tonic.

I wanted to see if I could get all the thieves. I prioritized the MS thief as Lissa could really be a Sage now. (She was lvl 18.) SPD tonic allowed Sumia to double the thief holding it. I couldn't aim for all 4. I thought it would be dangerous to go for the medium bullion, but I ended up getting it.

How it begins:

msYkftM.jpg

I send SumDrick to go double the MS thief. 

Y24OmUk.jpg

Lissa gets the MS, and becomes a Sage.

PwsB8Gj.jpg

Libra (with backpack Rickey) Rescues Sumia to safety.

Chocolate kills off the only Counter enemy in the column:

67qrnPG.jpg

Since no enemies have Counter nearby, I send Stahl to attack the bullion thief... And thanks to Cordelia dual strike, he actually gets the bullion! 

Tharja switches Stahl's weapon so he can better be able to dodge and tank any axes. She doesn't kill the solider. Panne had to come in and take the him out. THANKS GAIUS!

Unfortunately, I attract 3 Wyverns nearby, one is very weakened by Cordy. The other combat pairs of Chromcolate and Gaius/Tharja killed one, including SumDrick and their giant sack of SKILLLLLLLLZZZZZ!

HUDxIVW.jpg

SKILLLLLLLLLZZZZZ!

Unfortunately, it meant a healer had to tank an attack. I put Lissa because why not? She totally could. (Should've put Libra instead.)

I sent Chocolate to take care of nearest  barb. They weren't close enough to the healers to help.

Ww5rjUm.jpg

Give me a few turns, Lissa! D:

zBebwl1.jpg

Due to miscalculations, I had Lissa in range of 2 enemies a soldier and a short axer barb who could have killed her. Luckily, 38% isn't very high.

yyhJuV0.jpg

Combat brigade comes and saves the day! Lissa kills the last soldier near her.

QajV2CL.jpg

Oos6xqD.jpg

He was the last guy, so i wasn't worried. 

aXv19ki.jpg

The faces of many regrets....

During the reinforcement turns, I put Sumia and Freddy on the right bone piled fort to stop the east wyverns from tearing into the gang. Sumia could've died to a wyvern and short axe barb, but axes miss a lot (she was unequipped).

In turn 7, enemies appear in all empty forts, so one appeared in the bottom middle. He was a Counter barb.

wBZ05dJ.jpg

NASSSSTY.

I was so worried about a Silver Axe Wyvern, but then I remembered Tharja can just hit him without retaliation... (Other one is a trashy short axe wyvern.)

RSeAaI3.jpg

Not very scary.

pjj6Sor.jpg

See? It takes him twice to kill her...If I don't use a Concoction...

qzpuTgv.jpg

I forgot if he was critted...

Maribelle needs all the exp she can get!

zTEDCh3.jpg

Now. Where do I put Chocolate to bait the Mufasa squad?

7GdY3jv.jpg

Oh, right there!

Cordelia took put the top soldier. Tharja took out the highlighted barb, Sumia helped weaken the other barb, leaving Cordelia with both a barb and a soldier (both would not be able to kill her). Solider didn't die, so Gaius was treated to a poke.

YfKPKSy.jpg

THANKS FOR THE KILL, THARJA!

DFfOsj1.jpg

Ew.

Sumia and Tharja weakened Mufasa for Cordelia to be able to kill him....

slbDzFk.jpg

WORTH IT.

Heroes: SumD**k

Turns: 31 (Maribelle was doing spot clean healing.)

Goals:

-Lissa to Sage? SUCCESS!

-Bullion get? Bullion get!

-Gaius to C swords? SUCCESS!

-Kill all thieves? FAILURE!

-Cordelia in D swords? FAILURE!

PS: There are so many level ups, I need to do another post!

Edited by ChickenWings

On 9/29/2018 at 11:07 PM, SuperIb said:

I just saw this thread and now I'm emotionally invested.

Well, time to make it more emotional.

I enjoy Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic mode, but I never completed Lunatic+ for the 2 1/2 years I owned it. I dropped Fire Emblem Awakening for a while in 2017. By accident, I stumbled onto the translated drama CDs summaries. I liked what the second CD was about. I watched it. That CD was hella beautiful, but it was this part in particular:

...That made me go: "I want to do a Lunatic run with all of these guys. Except Virion because he wasn't fighting. But Henry? Sure why not? He technically was fighting too. I pull it off with avatar Sushi in a Lunatic run. I wondered if I could also pull it off in Lunatic+, so I get help from one of the best Lunatic+ players ever, @Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi to help me guide this team of losers scrubs to victory. No kids, not even Lucina. I pulled it off in Lunatic+ Casual. I want to do the same in classic, but I wanted to do a playlog as I enjoyed seeing the playlogs here. So here I am, doing a fun challenge for y'all to see. Hope my fun continues to ooze onto this thread!

PS: Virion is a pain in the booty to train up in Lunatic, it's not easier here.

Edited by ChickenWings

Chapter 11: Chocolate Kills a Tyrant and Brings Peace, More At 11

LONG POST!

Due to Risen, I can't access the DEF tonics I need... Stahl, Sumia, and Cordelia get SPD tonics, Stahl and Gaius get STR tonics, Tharja gets a SKL one.

Cordelia uses a Goddess Icon and Talisman. 

I set up the army to make sure Stahl and Sumia can go as near as the enemy range as possible.

8cNFYRk.jpg

Operation: Marry Gengrel to da Ground! begin!

Chocolate and Chrom go to enemy range to fight a Mage and the Sage. Before they engage with the enemy. Libra gives Chocolate a Ward charge.

LdsNM2I.jpg

Beam her up, Libra!

Since the merc has Counter, I unequip Sumia before sending her to his range. The good thing is that not everyone around him all moves, including the Hero unless you step into their range. Better to fight a few enemies now and worry about them and the stronger ones later.

Two wyverns on both sides of the map approach the Shepherds. Chocolate can safely bust out Nosferatu if the silver axed one has Counter. Unfortunately, Tharja isn't at tanking level just yet, so she can't. Short axed ones can just die. I always try to make sure Tharja and Gaius handle them. Gotta keep that Wyrm killer sword on Gaius when they engage one!

I always keep a highlight on the Hero as he can butcher my army with his merry little band.

9C2SIS6.jpg

With the wvyerns and first reinforcements dead, more reinforcements pop up in the 3 forts. 

Finished with her side (turn 3 reinforcements too), Chocolate is able to go upwards and is in range of the Hero (he and his squad have begun moving). Unfortunately, the Hero and his squad have Counter. Chocolate crits the Hero, though.

8TDtjwG.jpg

Her HP was dangerously lower than this after the second guy...

Thankfully, it takes a while for the fort reinforcements to reach the Shepherds, and I made sure in each turn, Chocolate was in a position more north than where she started, so she is able to reach the north reinforcements. She is able to weaken the Speedwing Hero, but with Aegis+, Sumia had to finish the job. The other combat teams help deal with the other two guys. 

zZlKjEs.jpg

Mine.

m2LliGG.jpg

FOR HENRY! 

Oh yeah, there were these 3 guys. They were quickly killed by the Shepherds.

I had Lissa go down to Rescue Chocolate to near the Mage forts and then have Libra rescue Lissa (Olivia Danced Lissa to get her out of enemy range). I did this because I really wanted that Large Bullion. I had to kill the thief, but without bothering the Loser Gangrel Squad.

i3XD59Q.jpg

She's taking his lunch money!

Last reinforcements show up, and the last turn reinforcements catch up to the Shepherds. Thankfully, there was a way for my 3 combat teams to engage an enemy each in phase safely.

UX30Ggu.jpg

Too far4army.

Like the Loser Bridge Mountain Barb, there was a Loser Lone Fighter who was dumb enough to start far from his teammates.

FF8m1XX.jpg

Loser Lone Fighter in his natural habitat!

I wanted Stahl to kill him, but he couldn't. Gaius could always use a kill, so I separated Chrom so Gaius can pick up the Levin Sword and kill him.

47OFfl3.jpg

...Died to a Levin Sword Attack from 0 MAG

QYcgOQS.jpg

Preparing for the showdown against the Loser Gangrel Squad!

I wanted the Goddess LAWLcon, so I sent Sumia with Gaius to go retrieve it while Chrocolate fought the Loser Gangrel Squad. A lone fighter went near Sumia and Gaius. Good, because this is a Rout the Enemy map.

rHPXevr.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love that I got pictures of the fight against Gangrel!

XXJm6OQ.jpg

pFqNFl2.jpg

Spoilers, Chrom Dual Guarded.

c99WUxz.jpg

YOUR END HAS COME!

YEAH! Chcoclate is the queen now! With her Exalt Husbando!

3BuouWs.jpg

Goals: 

- Shepherd team good? Shepherd team good!

-Armorslayer? SUCCESS!

- Speedwing? SUCCESS!

-LAWLcon? SUCCESS!

-Large Bullion get? LARGE BULLION GET!

The level ups:

mCmQIbq.jpg

TPZpLbq.jpg

rg4GScx.jpg

4rSKIdw.jpg

5hEMc1z.jpg

KfB6mZm.jpg

kEfWEvQ.jpg

X9DaNv6.jpg

zvvWY2I.jpg

GQPp3s6.jpg

PS: I need 3 second seals, but not I don't have even one and Anna sucks!

Edited by ChickenWings
Because yes

Sumia can promote right now. Whether or not you want to do it depends. If you want to prioritize stats, let her hit 20 first. Otherwise, promote early to gun for Galeforce faster. Tharja is better off waiting—she'll appreciate the extra stats without needing to slog through promoted EXP gain.

Regardless, Sumia should have priority, since she's far enough ahead to help other units catch up while Chocolate creates a safety buffer.

1 hour ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Sumia can promote right now. Whether or not you want to do it depends. If you want to prioritize stats, let her hit 20 first. Otherwise, promote early to gun for Galeforce faster. Tharja is better off waiting—she'll appreciate the extra stats without needing to slog through promoted EXP gain.

Regardless, Sumia should have priority, since she's far enough ahead to help other units catch up while Chocolate creates a safety buffer.

The stat I am concerned most about for Sumia is MAG, SPD, and SKL now and she'll be in the back far more often when Henry joins, so maybe I should just promote her now.

Tharja does work ok if I promote her at 20. I'd love to SS her, but I have no Second Seals.

EDIT: Anna actually hasn't shown up with even one...

Edited by ChickenWings

17 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Well, lucky for Sumia, a combination of enemy Res being generallly garbage and Dual Strikes being overpowered means she's probably still okay with 11 Mag. Plus, she has Chocolate around to bail her out if things look bad.

MAG for Grima, SKL to be as high as possible for Henry, and I don't need Sumia to be doubled anytime soon.

I was gonna promote her anyways.

21 Spd probably isn't getting her doubled by much, though she'll have issues doubling some speedy opponents. Sumia getting enough Mag to do something significant to Grima is... going to be a really tough sell. I think it's unlikely to happen unless she ends up as the lead unit and gets the second-most EXP in the army (since Chocolate is almost guaranteed to end up #1), but even then.

18 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

21 Spd probably isn't getting her doubled by much, though she'll have issues doubling some speedy opponents. Sumia getting enough Mag to do something significant to Grima is... going to be a really tough sell. I think it's unlikely to happen unless she ends up as the lead unit and gets the second-most EXP in the army (since Chocolate is almost guaranteed to end up #1), but even then.

She needs 28 MAG before Tonic and Rally to do even 1 damage to Grima with Valflame, IIRC. Promoting gets her started at 11 MAG.

That's still better than what Gaius needs, tho.

Is there any of the combatants' general stats I should worry about?

Edited by ChickenWings

In general, just keep an eye on bulk and Spd. EP is still where a lot of the work gets done, so just being able to pile Dual Strikes onto enemies is more or less priority (as far as fighting non-Counter stuff, anyway). Chocolate's and Chrom's offenses are also something to monitor, since they're the best candidates for dealing significant damage to Grima.

Paralogue 4: Thief vs Twincest Bandit

So there's still no Second Seals being sold, so I push forward into this chapter.

I totally forgot what tonics I put, but I'm pretty sure Stahl and Cordy got SPD tonics, and Gaius got a STR one.

My set up:

HbPTnvY.jpg

Before I began this map, I promoted Sumia.

KNA1sRM.jpg

I have Chocolate go and kill the Myrmidon in front so all the healers can safely hide and Rescue Anna.

9vmzPKK.jpg

Lissa had to take another hit for the team, tho...

I had SumDrick go and kill one of the 3 enemies in the wall. I had to make sure Sumia wasn't in the mid-right Mage's range.

JUU7gZ7.jpg

Not gonna lie, I relied on a 64% chance hit. I just needed Tharja to damage him, though...

cKA9yNz.jpg

He actually ended up dead. Thanks Gaius!

All but two of the closer enemies die to Chocolate and Tharja. The right side barb and myrm were baited to an unequipped Stahl.

Due to not being omniscient like some of her clones, Anna can't tell who has what ability, so she gets hurt taking out the right side barb. (It's a disaster if the enemy has Counter...)

kxSWpPy.jpg

This kill gave us money! $.$

After killing a left side barb, Gaius got to kill the front barb and archer that were left. Despite a level up, he didn't get a STR point... ;-;

Sumia dealt with KEdge chest Mage so Anna could rob the chest.

Since Tharja was nearing lvl 20, I made so that Stahl could get some Exp by killing any enemy who could fight over the walls. (He isn't as close to being lvl 20, and he has low priority for an SS.)

Accidental door opening made me put Chocolate onto enemy territory so Gaius wouldn't die.

d3UD7DY.jpg

Thankfully, they didn't hurt her....

73fIULn.jpg

...EXCEPT HIM!

tpqU4jx.jpg

Thankfully, Cordelia can also take an attack from him and kill him.

Pf5sOnS.jpg

YEEEEEEEEE!!!!! $-$

With those enemies dead, my next mission was to get that Mend Chest!

wBF2nnw.jpg

The good news was that only 2 enemies had Pass, the bad news was that one of them was him. 

I body blocked with Chcoclate into the enemy range, moving them away from the chest. With Freddy, I sent Anna to go get the Mend. Sumia stayed and help kill a mrym, who came along with a baited Vincent. 

fnCbogQ.jpg

Gaius crit didn't kill him!

kDupVwN.jpg

Vincent did not die the way he wanted to...

Pretty sure Stahl and Cordelia took out the mages and Gaius took out the barbs.

BXPn2Ly.jpg

No gold this time...

Goals:

-Killing Edge? SUCCESS!

-Large Bullion? SUCCESS!

-Arms Scroll? FAILURE!

-Mend? SUCCESS!

-Sumia promoted? SUCCESS!

-Good stats for Stahl? SUCCESS!

-Good stats for Gaius? FAILURE!

The level ups:

Mw4pnke.jpg

3NYSwY5.jpg

Nr3ad4K.jpg

j7XRTPh.jpg

CYQ2gIh.jpg

LiW2TI4.jpg

h2EpMZa.jpg

W03KjMd.jpg

riSoSfz.jpg

t1yfcUZ.jpg

6dZq76Z.jpg

PS, Imma start separating the level ups from the rest of the chapter, these posts are ridiculous!