Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BacontheBeast said:

Help how do i remove quotes

You can just delete them?  Like other text?

Nice to meet you, @JustASin!  Heyo and welcome!  Man, I wish I could get around to playing the Tellius and Elibe games ^^"  A Corrin only run of BR sounds fun (and one of the few ways to make BR challenging :I) - what are you planning to reclass Corrin into, besides Hoshidian Noble (Since you're probably going to max that out before the end of the game)?

@illegal knight Regarded :33

Welcome!  I haven't really perused the entire length of the forum to be completely fair, but I've found some pretty friendly people around, so don't worry about that!

@Scepers It's nice to have a chance to talk with you too!! :D

Edited by Soleater

Hi, I'm babyseal, it's nice to meet everyone!

I've been playing FE on and off since around 2014. So far I've only played Awakening (which I like, a lot) and Fates, but having heard only good things about the past entries in the series I've started FE4 and am trying to find a way to play the Tellius games. So I know can't really call myself a real fan of the series, having only played two entries, but I'm hoping to change that, and hoping to talk about it with some cool people ^^

@Soleater I re-classed my corrin into an outlaw. He is a good mage killer so far. I re-classed him at level 10 when he was a nohr prince. I also tried to to seize other castles and recruit there corrins and that was the most tedious and toughest part of the playthrough. I would be really disappointed when i realized there other class would be the same as another corrin that I previously recruited. Currently I'm at chapter 22 and lost 3 corrins so far. 

I am curious to know other game titles and film everyone has enjoyed so far in their life.  I myself thoroughly enjoy games and film that have truly become pieces of art. Flower, Journey, Banner Saga, The Witcher 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Last of Us, Limbo, The Last Guardian, Lost Odyssey, Blade Runner, Saving Private Ryan, and Legend. 

Hello Everyone!

I've been using this site mostly to check in-game data, it was just last week when i found out that the page had a forum, and i said: "hey maybe i should create an account, and chat with people who also really like Fire Emblem", so i did that and well, here i am.

I'm currently on a quest to play every game in the franchise, and i have to say it's amazing how every game is based around the same core gameplay elements, yet every entry feels distinct from one another.

That's it for my introduction i guess, but i hope to chat/discuss about stuff with all of you in the future :)

PS: Sorry if i make any mistakes/don't express myself correctly, English isn't my first language.

Hello!

I guess I should introduce myself, My name is Kirsi. I am a fan of fire emblem, and well I have used the main site for quite awhile, but never really checked the forums because i am a bit of a loner. With that said, I decided i would attempt to get to know some of the community, cause well fire emblem is kinda my favorite game franchise, and it would be nice to have a few friends I can talk to about it.

I am also hard at work making a Fire Emblem Multiplayer tabletop game based off of the "Fates" system. One of the main reasons I've come to the forest is to see if there is anyone else out there that might be interested in working with me on this project. >.<

With all that said, Nice to meet you all!

14 minutes ago, Kirsi said:

I am also hard at work making a Fire Emblem Multiplayer tabletop game based off of the "Fates" system. One of the main reasons I've come to the forest is to see if there is anyone else out there that might be interested in working with me on this project. >.<

http://fed20.wikidot.com/ perhaps?

Oh wait i'm an idiot You're basing it of fates right. Oh well, maybe you can draw inspiration from the wiki

Edited by BacontheBeast

32 minutes ago, BacontheBeast said:

http://fed20.wikidot.com/ perhaps?

Oh wait i'm an idiot You're basing it of fates right. Oh well, maybe you can draw inspiration from the wiki

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I had no idea someone already did a project like this. However, when i say based on fates, i mean "loosely" based on fates. i brought back durability, among other things. Fates is more like the skeletal structure.

I'm really an Awakening Baby, I can't even beat Hard!FE13, so yeah

I came here looking for tips on building my characters, as I'm terrible with that, and to get more knowledge about lore, so if there are any guides on that, it'd be nice if you linked them to me. The only games I've played are FE13, FE07, FE08 and I have an Echoes copy, but I haven't played it yet. Still, I've only beat Normal FE13 (Classic), and that"s something I want to change by the end of the year

17 hours ago, Kirsi said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I had no idea someone already did a project like this. However, when i say based on fates, i mean "loosely" based on fates. i brought back durability, among other things. Fates is more like the skeletal structure.

Wait so you're going to use the hoshido classes or not? As a freshman to both Fire Emblem AND D&D, I am very intrigued by the idea of a Fire Emblem tabletop. It will be fun to see what you come up with!

7 hours ago, BacontheBeast said:

Wait so you're going to use the hoshido classes or not? As a freshman to both Fire Emblem AND D&D, I am very intrigued by the idea of a Fire Emblem tabletop. It will be fun to see what you come up with!

I kept the hoshido classes, as well as brought back the myrmidon and other classes taken out. so i really just keep adding to the content.

Hello from me too!

I originally joined Serenesforest because my brother told me I absolutely have to, while giving me Blazing Sword to play.

I also have played a bit of awakening and FE Heroes, but I cannot possibly finish games for some reason

2 hours ago, Haruko said:

Hello from me too!

I originally joined Serenesforest because my brother told me I absolutely have to, while giving me Blazing Sword to play.

I also have played a bit of awakening and FE Heroes, but I cannot possibly finish games for some reason

Lol, well, that's quite the demanding brother you have there. XD

In any case, there's people from all walks of life in this community. I'm sure you'll have a great time once you find that niche.

Edited by NeoVerdin
Enjoy your stay here!

Hello I'm Princess Lilly, I love Fire Emblem and stuff
This site is really confusing oof qq
Fire emblem is in my (bloods all of 'em), I can't stop playing it (someone help qq)
I also like RPG's in general uwu

Hi everyone! After using this website to learn more about a few game calculations and browse some forum discussions, I ended up creating an account.

My favorite and most played game is Awakening, but I'm slowly working my way back through the older titles.

I look forward to discussing lots of Fire Emblem related things (or other stuff in general) with all of you!

Hello everyone! Nice to meet y'all.

I've played FE games off and on. I've mainly played ones from the middle of the franchise. I'm stalled in Awakening and haven't found the determination to get farther than the second chapter in Geneology, but those GBA games are my bread and butter.

Plus Heroes. I've played an unhealthy amount of that mobile game.

Currently about to finish a playthrough of Binding Blade. I'm loving the map designs, but f*** ambush spawns.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here. Shanna is best girl (fight me).

Hmm well I guess I might as well get started and end my lurking on the Forums.

Excited for the game on the Switch, I play Heroes excessively and I guess I'm just your average joe (Who's hoping to get to work on a Fan-Game Project.)

Beyond that I'm just a simple man, with simple needs.

22 hours ago, RookofSpades said:

Excited for the game on the Switch, I play Heroes excessively and I guess I'm just your average joe (Who's hoping to get to work on a Fan-Game Project.)

A fan game huh? Sounds cool!

Got any plans for it? I know when I say "I want to make a fan game" what I really mean is "I have ideas floating around but no real means to put them together" ._. But that's just me.

WELP Guess who's been busy and dying time to die trying to say hello to everybody x.x

On 5/20/2018 at 1:18 PM, babyseal said:

Hi, I'm babyseal, it's nice to meet everyone!

I've been playing FE on and off since around 2014. So far I've only played Awakening (which I like, a lot) and Fates, but having heard only good things about the past entries in the series I've started FE4 and am trying to find a way to play the Tellius games. So I know can't really call myself a real fan of the series, having only played two entries, but I'm hoping to change that, and hoping to talk about it with some cool people ^^

Nice to meet you too!  And don't say you aren't a real fan of Fire Emblem because you've only play two main series games!  I've only played three (counting Fates as one game), so I'm in a similar situation, but not having experience with the older games dones't make you any more or less of a fan!  If Awakening and Fates are considered Fire Emblem games, and you liked them, then you're a fan!

On 5/20/2018 at 8:27 PM, NSkyle_C said:

Hello Everyone!

I've been using this site mostly to check in-game data, it was just last week when i found out that the page had a forum, and i said: "hey maybe i should create an account, and chat with people who also really like Fire Emblem", so i did that and well, here i am.

I'm currently on a quest to play every game in the franchise, and i have to say it's amazing how every game is based around the same core gameplay elements, yet every entry feels distinct from one another.

That's it for my introduction i guess, but i hope to chat/discuss about stuff with all of you in the future :)

PS: Sorry if i make any mistakes/don't express myself correctly, English isn't my first language.

Oh don't sweat it!  Welcome!  What kind of in-game data are you talking about?  (And honestly same - I'd love to get around to actually playing stuff like FE6, 7, and 8 ^^")

On 5/21/2018 at 4:48 PM, Kirsi said:

Hello!

I guess I should introduce myself, My name is Kirsi. I am a fan of fire emblem, and well I have used the main site for quite awhile, but never really checked the forums because i am a bit of a loner. With that said, I decided i would attempt to get to know some of the community, cause well fire emblem is kinda my favorite game franchise, and it would be nice to have a few friends I can talk to about it.

With all that said, Nice to meet you all!

...Tabletop Fire Emblem game?

NOW you're speaking my language

That is literally one of the coolest things I've heard - Welcome!  Welcome indeed :D

On 5/20/2018 at 7:36 AM, illegal knight said:

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I'm a newcomer here. I played some FE series and I found this forum friendly and interesting. I hope I may have "new home" here. Best regards...

Heyo and, well, don't be shy!  People around here tend to be pretty nice and talkative, so don't hold back!  ^^

On 5/20/2018 at 10:12 AM, Scepers said:

Hello  wonderfull people ! it's nice to finally have a chance to talk to all of you ! 

It's nice to talk to you too! :D

On 5/22/2018 at 9:19 AM, REPULSA said:

I'm really an Awakening Baby, I can't even beat Hard!FE13, so yeah

I came here looking for tips on building my characters, as I'm terrible with that, and to get more knowledge about lore, so if there are any guides on that, it'd be nice if you linked them to me. The only games I've played are FE13, FE07, FE08 and I have an Echoes copy, but I haven't played it yet. Still, I've only beat Normal FE13 (Classic), and that"s something I want to change by the end of the year

Pffffft just because you play Normal!Awakening doesn't make you a baby - don't listen to those kinds of comments ^^" (Especially if you've played the older games ^^""")

And what do you mean, building your characters?  Stat-wise, or in a writing sense?  (The latter like...for fanfiction ^^" But I can help with both of those!

On 5/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, Haruko said:

Hello from me too!

...I didn't think Heroes was a game you could "finish" per say, but regardless

Heyo and welcome!!  What do you think of Awakening so far?

On 5/23/2018 at 5:49 PM, Princess Lilly said:

Hello I'm Princess Lilly, I love Fire Emblem and stuff
This site is really confusing oof qq
Fire emblem is in my (bloods all of 'em), I can't stop playing it (someone help qq)
I also like RPG's in general uwu

MILADY (someone stop me)

Yeah it can be a bit - what are you having trouble with specifically?  The mods are there to generally help, but I can try to answer any questions you have?  ^^"

(No one can help you now)

Oh?  What other RPGs?

On 5/23/2018 at 11:45 PM, BoltofThoron said:

Hi everyone! After using this website to learn more about a few game calculations and browse some forum discussions, I ended up creating an account.

My favorite and most played game is Awakening, but I'm slowly working my way back through the older titles.

I look forward to discussing lots of Fire Emblem related things (or other stuff in general) with all of you!

Hey ho!  What kind of game calculations are you talking about?

Hey, I like Awakening too!  Even if it's a bit rough around the edges sometimes, the writing is so earnest to me (if that makes sense), and the game is just fun :D

I look forward to that too!

On 5/24/2018 at 4:11 AM, GeckoManiac said:

Hello everyone! Nice to meet y'all.

I've played FE games off and on. I've mainly played ones from the middle of the franchise. I'm stalled in Awakening and haven't found the determination to get farther than the second chapter in Geneology, but those GBA games are my bread and butter.

Plus Heroes. I've played an unhealthy amount of that mobile game.

Currently about to finish a playthrough of Binding Blade. I'm loving the map designs, but f*** ambush spawns.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here. Shanna is best girl (fight me).

Ooh, the GBA games look fun ^^

Hello and welcome!  I hope you enjoy it here!

(I will - Lucina, Nowi, Cynthia, Cherche, E S T IS BEST

And also yes eff those ambush spawns [I thought only Awakening suffered badly from them?])

On 5/24/2018 at 5:07 PM, RookofSpades said:

Hey, I lurked really hard on these forums too before making an account - I can't blame you for doing so ^^"

I mean, who isn't excited?  What's your hopes for the FE Switch game?  (I mean, besides it having a good story, plot, gameplay, etc. - we all want that I'm pretty sure ^^)

Fan-project?  Ooooooooooooooooooooh what about??

What sort of

needs? *eyebrow wiggling intensifies*

AND WITH THAT I'M DONE *dies*

10 minutes ago, Soleater said:

MILADY (someone stop me)

Yeah it can be a bit - what are you having trouble with specifically?  The mods are there to generally help, but I can try to answer any questions you have?  ^^"

(No one can help you now)

Oh?  What other RPGs?

owo 
the mods never helped or w/e (i dmd two or w/e) 
i just wanted to have normal privelges and stuff but i already got that today so *shrugs*
i like anything with a leveling system because idk
i like fe too much now tho 
so thats probably going to be the only thing i play for monts or years

20 minutes ago, Princess Lilly said:

owo 
the mods never helped or w/e (i dmd two or w/e) 
i just wanted to have normal privelges and stuff but i already got that today so *shrugs*
i like anything with a leveling system because idk
i like fe too much now tho 
so thats probably going to be the only thing i play for monts or years

:3c

Thaaaaaat's really weird because they keep offering up their time?  But yeah, w/e I guess o -o"

You mean like being able to start topics?  I originally had the number you had to hit to start them, but it got edited so that spam bots didn't start flooding the site ^^"

You into Pokemon? :D

There is no such thing as liking Fire Emblem too much, young, foolish child.

That's healthy! :DDD

15 hours ago, Soleater said:

:3c

Thaaaaaat's really weird because they keep offering up their time?  But yeah, w/e I guess o -o"

You mean like being able to start topics?  I originally had the number you had to hit to start them, but it got edited so that spam bots didn't start flooding the site ^^"

You into Pokemon? :D

There is no such thing as liking Fire Emblem too much, young, foolish child.

That's healthy! :DDD

Pokemon is boring the only thing I want from them is gen 4 remake 
Fire Emblem is my life though