Newbie Meet 'n Greet

Soleater

Hey there! I'm new to the forums but been playing FE since around 2010 after playing brawl and learning about the series from the trophies, since then I've played every game in the series with the exception of Jugdral and I have yet to finish Engage. Recently I've been trying to get my friends into the series (not going too great), so I figured it would probably better to yap about the series to people who are actually in the mood for that. I hope to get to know some of you guys and that you guys enjoy having me around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup, you can call me OE for short lmao, been lurking around in the forums, either to read comments or wiki information. But today I might as well create an account and start joining in the conversations. Currently playing Berwick saga Chp9 although I'm taking a break since I had been playing nonstop for a few days. I actually never played any of the Marth games so Imma just ask here on which to pick lmao. 

Interested in:FE6, ROM hacking(Although I had no clue what/how to do it, I just thought that its cool)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm Cindy. 

I've been a Fire Emblem fan since 2016, and my first game was Birthright. My favorite game is Shadows of Valentia, and I think you can guess who my favorite FE character is just by looking at my profile pic... ❤️

Anyways, I want to not just chat with fellow Fire Emblem fans, but also contribute to preserving and spreading FE knowledge, especially on EmblemWiki. (Right now, I'm doing an important project in Fire Emblem Awakening: recording the stats of the Einherjar and their teams.) 

Hope we can all chat soon!

Hello, strange denizens of the forest. I, Crows n Murder (certified Henry enjoyer) am certainly not here to cast curses on people or carry out a ritual to summon Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem x Splatoon or get a Fire Emblem splatfest. (Now I think about it, I'm basically a squid out of water (I mean, technically ink, but (so many brackets! How fun!))) I am here instead to borrow your genius builds and... well... ask questions. I promise once we get past the bit where I gift you a risen hand, I'll be nice! If I offend you, sorry, I sneezed and my other self is mean.

The first Fire Emblem game I played was engage, and I'm currently trying (and failing) to beat it on maddening. At Florra Port (I bet I spelled that wrong. Sorry!), I let Ivy and Zelestia die, was going to reset, forgot, and saved over my Pre-battle file.  I gave up on that save very fast, so I'm on Chapter 7 right now. I have also beaten three houses, awakening, tried to drag myself through birthright (which isn't going well), got stuck on shadow dragon, tried to beat sacred stones then got sidetracked (by tokyo mirage sessions of all things), and beat all but Hector's bit of blazing blade. I tried, guys, I swear. 

(If you cringed at that... I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!)

(Edit, I guess) I don't have pronouns because I played too much Engage and absorbed some dark emblem fell dragon juice. Guess that makes me a creature of darkness.

Edited by Crows n Murder