Wyvern Lord or Griffon Rider For Cerche

Having run the game a lot lately i can tell you Griffon is actually way better than Wyvern Lord in general. Neither of them are really all that good in Awakening after a certain point of the game due to the risk of flying insta-gib unless you abuse movement

Wyvern's Lord have gutter trash skillset because you don't give a single shit to Sword 90% of the time, while Griffon's Deliverer and Lancebreaker is actually a pretty great skill due to movement and Lance being the second biggest threat on the map in late game next to Axe in term of main triangle, which makes it so that theres very little reason to visit the class. The STR lead is isn't all that good due to most kill consistency really coming from Dual Strikes

Cherche's best class as a whole is War Cleric due to balanced defensive spread and solid offensive specs, while on a super min max scenario, Sage is her best class

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

True, but this is a True Classic run; I can't reclass her.

Additionally, I'd like to point out that Cerche is my only real hope for a good axe user, since Vaike died and Fredrick is losing usefulness.

Well, my only option is pretty clear now. I just realized: Deliverer only works if the user is in a Pair Up...which True Classic prohibits. Wyvern Lord it is!