I'm a bit worried of the direction this game is taking...

Corrobin

Personal skills and weapons (or new class niches) are the way to go now to preserve some form of uniqueness between characters considering basically all new characters will be released with similar min-maxed stats.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped caring about min-maxing and all the stuff about Heroes. These days I just play with the characters I like with little regard to what nature they are and so on. Heck, I even don't do Arena these days anymore despite the rewards. (The stat increases still rub me the wrong way, but since I'm not as invested as I used to be I can overlook them.) Let the players mess around with their Master Reinhardts, Dragon Daycares, and their Firesweep/Brave Weapon builds. I still got classic Erika and Emphrain I can mess around with, alongside my Cherche, Kagero, and F!Morgan.

Personally, I find Fate/Grand Order to be a better title. This is my story bias showing because I love stories in video games (FEH is nonexistent while FGO is a VN). If there is two major cons in FGO it is that their rates for getting new characters (and merges for 4&5 star Servants, outside of events) are abyssal, and their limited servants are really limited (some have re-runs, but  if you miss out, you're screwed). However, raising characters are significantly easier as all one requires are EXP cards and materials to level up their skills and "ascend" the unit. I also find the events in FGO to be far more entertaining than Heroes, especially since most events have a hefty story portion and excellent rewards to go with them.