Danmachi Memoria Freese

Poimagic

Tried it after pre-registration.

The grinding is ok, but the powercreep is stupid.

It's not that characters become less viable, but rather that new shit turns up to overshadow older units every banner. I quit after the second event since I can't emulate the fucking game on pc and it takes like 3.8 gigs on my phone. 

Liked the VN aspect and the fact that everyone's sorta usable. Shame the fucking events are a horrifying grindfest nightmare with bottleneck difficulty stoppers everywhere. Fucking requires me to raise Welf or the dwarf dude for AoE taunting.

I do agree that the grinding is atrocious. “I have to get 50 of one item to just progress the stage, when I only get 3 per map?!”

At least it’s really F2P friendly, since the Iris for summoning is easily obtainable. 

4 hours ago, Dominic the Dragon said:

I do agree that the grinding is atrocious. “I have to get 50 of one item to just progress the stage, when I only get 3 per map?!”

At least it’s really F2P friendly, since the Iris for summoning is easily obtainable. 

the grinding wouldn't be so bad if the powercreep slowed down/