General JRPG Topic

10 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeesh, I often hear it said that JRPGs are immune from this plague of games being released unfinished, but that doesn't seem to take into account this sort of re-release culture. I hope I'm wrong on both counts, but neither Kingdom Hearts nor Persona's histories should give anybody hope that a new entry will release in a final state. Just that said updates will take several years longer, and usually come on a different system in order to ward off suggestions that consumers pay a reduced price to upgrade to the final version.

well, it depends.

KH1, 2 and Birth by Sleep all had Final Mix versions.

Chain of Memories, 328/2 Days, Coded and Dream Drop Distance didn't. althou they've been given different treatments over the years when the latest collections have been released:

- CoM has been entirely remade from GBA sprites to full 3D HD, wich became known as Re:CoM;

- 328/2 Days content has been reduced to cutscenes movie only;

- same goes for Coded, except it was ported from cellphones to Nintendo DS as Re:Coded, before being reduced to cutscenes movie;

- Dream Drop Distance has been ported from 3DS to PS4, while also being remastered in HD.

Nomura previously said that the game will be released as a full game, with only free DLCs regarding the secret ending. so story-wise, it shouldn't have any issues.

game content of course is another matter, however while the previous FM versions added some new things, it was mainly just one or two secret boss fights, along with few other details.

as far as i remember, the KH2 FM version for PS4 has been the only one to be enriched further over the years with extra stuff.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fenreir said:

well, it depends.

KH1, 2 and Birth by Sleep all had Final Mix versions.

Chain of Memories, 328/2 Days, Coded and Dream Drop Distance didn't. althou they've been given different treatments over the years when the latest collections have been released:

- CoM has been entirely remade from GBA sprites to full 3D HD, wich became known as Re:CoM;

- 328/2 Days content has been reduced to cutscenes movie only;

- same goes for Coded, except it was ported from cellphones to Nintendo DS as Re:Coded, before being reduced to cutscenes movie;

- Dream Drop Distance has been ported from 3DS to PS4, while also being remastered in HD.

Nomura previously said that the game will be released as a full game, with only free DLCs regarding the secret ending. so story-wise, it shouldn't have any issues.

game content of course is another matter, however while the previous FM versions added some new things, it was mainly just one or two secret boss fights, along with few other details.

as far as i remember, the KH2 FM version for PS4 has been the only one to be enriched further over the years with extra stuff.

Hmm, now that I look at that list and reflect on things, seems Nintendo doesn't like releasing unfinished games. All of those examples (except Coded, kind of) were first released on Nintendo. Nintendo does sometimes rerelese games with new play controls or something, but I can't off the top of my head think of any kind of "Final Mix" or "International" version of games with the possible exception of Pokemon Blue(J)/Crystal/Emerald etc.

3 hours ago, Fenreir said:

snip

Coded and Chain of Memories may not have Final Mix in the title, but those are still re-releases on new platforms and new content. "Re" and Final Mix mean the same thing. I'm not up on my differences between the Coded games, but if there are any new art assets or gameplay differences, that's "new content". And the "Re" in the title is them saying it's no secret. In the latter case, you might say it wouldn't have fit in an era before they started memeing with 0.2. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Final Mix is almost as long as Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage. Anyway, that's 5 out of 7 games in the series re-released with new content, 3 of which were on the same platform before their HD updates on PS3/PS4. And the entirety of 0.2 was made to help sell DDS HD on PS4 because they didn't have time to "Final Mix" that one. I also wouldn't want to be the guy defending "HD remasters" which have always been lauded as lazy cash grabs compared to new content re-releases.

Even if there are no plans to Final Mix KH3 at this moment, I largely anticipate it due to the game's proximity to the release of the next generation of game consoles, expected to be announced this year and released the next. Every time that happens, we get "Game of the Year" and "Definitive" Editions of one-three year old games. I promise you nobody would blink at a KH3 Final Mix for PS5. I also don't think the subject of a Final Mix is up to Nomura at the end of the day since Square Enix routinely announces its big games before any development has started and before Nomura was hired for the project.

Edited by Glennstavos

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Coded and Chain of Memories may not have Final Mix in the title, but those are still re-releases on new platforms and new content. "Re" and Final Mix mean the same thing. I'm not up on my differences between the Coded games, but if there are any new art assets or gameplay differences, that's "new content". And the "Re" in the title is them saying it's no secret. In the latter case, you might say it wouldn't have fit in an era before they started memeing with 0.2. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Final Mix is almost as long as Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage. Anyway, that's 5 out of 7 games in the series re-released with new content, 3 of which were on the same platform before their HD updates on PS3/PS4. And the entirety of 0.2 was made to help sell DDS HD on PS4 because they didn't have time to "Final Mix" that one. I also wouldn't want to be the guy defending "HD remasters" which have always been lauded as lazy cash grabs compared to new content re-releases.

i think what they did with Coded was simply making a new cutscenes movie version for PlayStation, since apparently they left the other versions of the game by themself.

that's not exactly "new" content, but rather a "visual resume" of a previous story with some extras eventually. and while it has "RE" in the title as well, it provides no gameplay whatsoever.

that's also why i don't consider Final Mix versions and RE versions the same thing, but that's just me i guess. i did understand what you meant thou, don't get me wrong.

however, any kind of re-release along with remasters have always been a cash grab to begin with.

otherwise, they could have simply added a digital version of the original titles in a web store like PSN or Nintendo E-shop for the sake of making them available to everyone who didn't manage to get a physical copy of the games.

with that said, they did the right thing by making the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix collections, since they included the original games from the PS2/GBA/DS era that otherwise would have not been available by other means to new players( except for older copies on ebay/amazon ), so i'm fine with that.

they did screw up a bit with the last 2.8 version of the collection thou, since it included 2 new things that are currently not available by themself alone( or at least "0.2 - A fragmentary passage", because "Back Cover" can be seen on Youtube, so it's not a huge loss ) and it's kind of a way to force people who already own Dream Drop Distance into buying it again.

it would have been better if they also released a secondary demo for "0.2" with "Back Cover" included, but i guess they went for the "complete collection" route in the end.

7 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Even if there are no plans to Final Mix KH3 at this moment, I largely anticipate it due to the game's proximity to the release of the next generation of game consoles, expected to be announced this year and released the next. Every time that happens, we get "Game of the Year" and "Definitive" Editions of one-three year old games. I promise you nobody would blink at a KH3 Final Mix for PS5. I also don't think the subject of a Final Mix is up to Nomura at the end of the day since Square Enix routinely announces its big games before any development has started and before Nomura was hired for the project.

oh, i wouldn't be surprised either about a KH3 FM version in the future. especially considering what they did with FF XV and the neverending DLCs that got even canceled in the end.

to be honest, i just hope they won't be too greedy with DLCs. it's been 15 years already since the first KH, it's about time the story gets a proper ending. they can always make other spinoffs whenever Nomura will be done with FF VII.

10 hours ago, Fenreir said:

i think what they did with Coded was simply making a new cutscenes movie version for PlayStation, since apparently they left the other versions of the game by themself.

that's not exactly "new" content, but rather a "visual resume" of a previous story with some extras eventually. and while it has "RE" in the title as well, it provides no gameplay whatsoever.

that's also why i don't consider Final Mix versions and RE versions the same thing, but that's just me i guess. i did understand what you meant thou, don't get me wrong.

however, any kind of re-release along with remasters have always been a cash grab to begin with.

otherwise, they could have simply added a digital version of the original titles in a web store like PSN or Nintendo E-shop for the sake of making them available to everyone who didn't manage to get a physical copy of the games.

with that said, they did the right thing by making the 1.5 and 2.5 Remix collections, since they included the original games from the PS2/GBA/DS era that otherwise would have not been available by other means to new players( except for older copies on ebay/amazon ), so i'm fine with that.

they did screw up a bit with the last 2.8 version of the collection thou, since it included 2 new things that are currently not available by themself alone( or at least "0.2 - A fragmentary passage", because "Back Cover" can be seen on Youtube, so it's not a huge loss ) and it's kind of a way to force people who already own Dream Drop Distance into buying it again.

it would have been better if they also released a secondary demo for "0.2" with "Back Cover" included, but i guess they went for the "complete collection" route in the end.

oh, i wouldn't be surprised either about a KH3 FM version in the future. especially considering what they did with FF XV and the neverending DLCs that got even canceled in the end.

to be honest, i just hope they won't be too greedy with DLCs. it's been 15 years already since the first KH, it's about time the story gets a proper ending. they can always make other spinoffs whenever Nomura will be done with FF VII.

Re:Coded was the DS release, Coded was the original cell phone version. I no next to nothing about the cell phone version, but I'm guessing they remade the game from the ground up as was no doubt a lot more powerful than a typical 2008 phone.

Regarding 2.8, you can look at it as having to buy Dream Drop Distance again if you want, but another perspective would be that you're shelling out sixty bucks for a load of new content anyway and getting DDD on a home system for free.

Edited by Jotari

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Re:Coded was the DS release, Coded was the original cell phone version. I no next to nothing about the cell phone version, but I'm guessing they remade the game from the ground up as was no doubt a lot more powerful than a typical 2008 phone.

the core gameplay should have ben the same, they probably changed some features while adding other ones for the DS version. the visual quality of the cutscenes was quite bad in both versions anyway, wich is no wonder why they remade them entirely in the movie version.

328/2 Days had different gameplay mechanics and cutscenes quality because it wasn't a port, but a game intended for the DS, so it wasn't considered as bad as Coded. sadly, it received the same treatment by becoming a movie version of what it was.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Regarding 2.8, you can look at it as having to buy Dream Drop Distance again if you want, but another perspective would be that you're shelling out sixty bucks for a load of new content anyway and getting DDD on a home system for free.

by how i see it, that's not exactly "a load" of new content to me.

i'm not going to waste 60 bucks for a game that i already own for sure, even if it's a remaster that includes a demo( because "0.2" is a demo, not a full game ) and a movie.

i already watched everything story-wise on YouTube, so it's not a huge loss for me anyway.

Well I've advanced in DQVII to the point when all the islands have been unsealed. Took me 52 hours to get here.

From where I left off, vocations didn't actually help all that much initially, battles were slow and I still kept dying to bosses. So I looked up what jobs learned what and ground Lightning onto Corako (my Hero's name, Corsair + Wako (Japanese pirates)) and Ruff, which made things go MUCH faster in randoms. Add in Soothing Song on Maribel for healing, and most randoms barring those with nasty breaths became quick MP-free affairs. Overall, the game became much more fun.

Although I do wish Mervyn joined with at least one vocation mastered, having to start from scratch with him was something of a chore, even if grinding is long yet near-effortless here. Really, I do think part of the difficulty here is dependent on how much one is willing to grind for vocations. If you don't and don't fight every enemy you see in the main journey, you'll be forced to make tough decisions as to which vocations you should be learning at any given time, at least for a while. 

Also, to roughly rank my opinions of all the island arcs, spoilers of course:

Spoiler
  1. Faraday- ELLIE did it for me.
  2. Vogogard- It provided much-needed backstory for Providence, and also touched on elements explored earlier in L'Arca and Nottagen.
    Spoiler

And then I got to the present and WOW! the game punched me so hard! 

Given I have an MA in World History, and current IRL politics, the nasty revelation here that history was selfishly covered up just embittered me in an effective way. It also reminds me how I've heard the Polish far right regime is trying to write away any blame Poles deserve for the Holocaust, blaming it purely on the Nazis, when instances such as Jedwabne (pardon any incorrect spelling) prove otherwise.

The game turned from the innocent forgetting and blurring of the truth of the past which occurs in a lot of other places into the sad truth of some realities. The ending to the present bit is a hope that later truth will take its proper place and defeat untruth, you don't actually see it brought about. This also shown the present of Faraday, but with notably greater optimism.

While DQ usually stays lighthearted and silly, using pure evil generic demons to avert any real complexity, it does dabble in serious matters. Yet this dabbling and child-friendly approach (at least aesthetically) to serious topics generally doesn't go that far or become very poignant, remaining only short and fairly inoffensive vignettes - which categorizes the majority of DQVII's islands. Nonetheless, Present Vogogard achieves a depth which I can only find matched in say DQV's most heartwretching moments, and perhaps (although I do like Angelo) the Angelo-Marcelo meeting flashback.

3. Regenstein- It was the first "realistic outcome" arc, where things don't turn out perfectly happy at the end.
  4. Greenthumb
  5. Wetlock
  6. El Ciclo
  7. L'Arca
  8. Nottagen
    Spoiler

I at first went the bad path on the final trouble of the town. It was unusual that DQ even gave this choice, I got frustrated when after the boss battle I saw I had to fight even more worms. When I saw their names "Worms of Woe", I mistook it as these worms being summoned by the death of their kin. The truth, that there is no explanation for why they showed up, I found to be a problem for this arc.

So I then reset and went online to check if there was an alternative. I saw that indeed there was. I shoulda thought there was from having to confirm it three times you'd kill the worm, and the paltry reward from killing it was another sign. So I then resolved this the quicker and better way.

9. Buccanham- It was sorta gave a decent foreshadowing of the Demon King's power I've yet to see. Plays with people being cast into alternate forms again, with a rather creepy twist. The Dwarves bit was underfelt, but the Sharkeye stuff which will eventually be resolved was good.
    Spoiler

Also, nice *wink wink* about how the Hero is special here. Clearly being destined by the powers of good with highly praised real parents is a very special thing, but so far at least, the specialness isn't overpowering, a trait shared by the protags of V and VIII I think. It ironically makes the name I chose very fitting, I only chose it because I was aware the Hero started as a kid in a fishing village and I thought the game had a nautical hint (it really doesn't- the ship silhouette on the title art doesn't really belong there because you don't sail the seas all that much). 

I would attribute this perhaps to the Hero being a silent protag in a story-driven and not character-driven game. This doesn't have to be the case though, for Link is silent, but his specialness is emphasized to the nth degree. And DQIV of course chooses to highlight the importance of its Hero- they are what every other protag sets out to ultimately find (except maybe Alena?).

10. Aeolus Vale
  11. Al-Balad
  12. The Roamer Camp
  13. Ballymolloy- Can't really hate the first one, it is typical-ish DQ starting filler.
  14. Embervale (Not really any liking difference between this one and the one above it).
  15. Providence- Too short. It also had an interesting idea with humans vs. humans at the start, but they scrapped it right away. The Goddess statue stuff was fine, just not as good as the initial concept could have been. The game oddly also in one line here acknowledged the world is toroidal. 
  16. Grondel
  17. Hubble- It was total filler.
  18. Alltrades Abbey- Because of the gameplay chore of it. I couldn't bear its narrative when vocations were being dangled before me.

I was spoiled about the upcoming twist (I blame myself partly for this- when I don't think I'll ever play a game for some reason, I let myself be spoiled), will be interesting to see how it is done though still.

And I'm conflicted about playing this game to the end right now. I've played this game almost exclusively for the past week, and it is becoming tiresome. But at the same time, I know I'm fairly close to ending it all, and thus shouldn't leave it hanging. I'm afraid that once I stop, I'll have a hard time coming back to it, though I should since I am coming towards the final stretch. And that will keep bothering me.

And since I've plenty o' other games to play, the postgame is absolutely going to be skipped/on hold for a long while.

Can't give a final rating yet, and I'm not the kind of person to put numbers to things, but DQVII is a good game once vocations are finally obtained. Not my recommendation for starting into DQ (VIII is much better for that), and regardless of rating, one must be aware they're playing a franchise as safe as modern Final Fantasy tends to be adventurous, and this conservative nature is like bold experimentation a double-edged sword.

10 hours ago, Fenreir said:

the core gameplay should have ben the same, they probably changed some features while adding other ones for the DS version. the visual quality of the cutscenes was quite bad in both versions anyway, wich is no wonder why they remade them entirely in the movie version.

328/2 Days had different gameplay mechanics and cutscenes quality because it wasn't a port, but a game intended for the DS, so it wasn't considered as bad as Coded. sadly, it received the same treatment by becoming a movie version of what it was.

by how i see it, that's not exactly "a load" of new content to me.

i'm not going to waste 60 bucks for a game that i already own for sure, even if it's a remaster that includes a demo( because "0.2" is a demo, not a full game ) and a movie.

i already watched everything story-wise on YouTube, so it's not a huge loss for me anyway.

Well I watched the movie on YouTube too, but I don't think that should be factored in when taking the game into account because it's not intended to be watched on YouTube (and it's probably even illegal). I'm sure Square would rather you paid money to watch the feature length animation they worked on instead of streaming it on YouTube for free. It's like saying a game isn't worth paying for because you could just pirate it, yeah, that's true but it's not exactly the developers fault that that's a reality of the market we live in.

Edited by Jotari

Just beat Bravely Default. Some thoughts (includes plot spoilers)

Spoiler

What a downward spiral. The first few hours of the game are easily the best few hours in presentation. The gameplay gradually opens up into something very engaging as the story, takes a nose dive. This is definitely what the very few of us imagined a "modern FF5" to be and here I am playing it five years late. Though I do think this game is mechanically overbloated. Between Special Moves, the myriad of ability and passive ability combinations, bravely second, all these things to keep track of can make the game pretty intimidating. Though I absolutely love how clear the game is in conveying it's mechanics. It will tell you what all the stat affinities are on each class so you know at a glance who can make good use of an unusual weapon. It displays exactly how much a buff or debuff affects a character. Abilities have very clear descriptions. Really everything about the game's menus and UI oozes intelligent design. I also like the title screen easter egg that occurs after getting to a certain point of the game, as well as excellent voice work, even for minor characters.

And that's where the compliments end. Because Bravely Default is a weapons testing of an experimental weapon - mandatory new game plus. Where you must redo the game's main objectives not once, but twice just for a shot at just the basic ending. And another two times if you want the true ending. This is padding in a way I've always joked about in JRPGs but have never seen to this degree. Even this game's predecessor, Final Fantasy: the Four Heroes of Light, does something like this, but even though they reused dungeons they at least had the courtesy to give us new characters, bosses, and plot developments to keep the story moving forward. All they offer in Bravely default is repeats of the side quests. Only adding un-noteworthy variations in dialogue while the main plot just jogs in place for another 10-20 hours as the main characters slowly realize what they're doing is wrong. Even before the Groundhog Day sequence the story takes dips in quality with plot holes, odd directions in character development, and wild tonal inconsistencies. Like the side quest where you uncover a womanizing deviant's plot to drug and presumably molest all the women in the world, but the writers make it about how he could gain so much influence in social connections once all these women are mindlessly subservient to him. That is probably the twelfth or eighteenth largest problem you need to worry about with this evil scheme. And the plot holes just pile up when you're dimension hopping. Like how the ending suggests every world has a Ringabel and an Alternis. But that conflicts with his origin as a unique case in which Alternis escapes destruction then loses his memory once falling into a parallel world. You can't have both in each world.

I've never felt so conflicted on a game. The gameplay is superb but everything else deteriorates to a point where the player is mocked for expecting an ending sooner than the game will give it. I'll always tolerate bad stories, and bad excuses for padding, but there has to be a line and I'm sure this game has crossed it. Even if you were married to the idea of having the player repeat the main story over and over again, at least fill that gameplay with compelling things to see or do. Overall I rate it a 5.2 out of 10 or "Marginally above average".

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Hide contents

What a downward spiral. The first few hours of the game are easily the best few hours in presentation. The gameplay gradually opens up into something very engaging as the story, takes a nose dive. This is definitely what the very few of us imagined a "modern FF5" to be and here I am playing it five years late. Though I do think this game is mechanically overbloated. Between Special Moves, the myriad of ability and passive ability combinations, bravely second, all these things to keep track of can make the game pretty intimidating. Though I absolutely love how clear the game is in conveying it's mechanics. It will tell you what all the stat affinities are on each class so you know at a glance who can make good use of an unusual weapon. It displays exactly how much a buff or debuff affects a character. Abilities have very clear descriptions. Really everything about the game's menus and UI oozes intelligent design. I also like the title screen easter egg that occurs after getting to a certain point of the game, as well as excellent voice work, even for minor characters.

And that's where the compliments end. Because Bravely Default is a weapons testing of an experimental weapon - mandatory new game plus. Where you must redo the game's main objectives not once, but twice just for a shot at just the basic ending. And another two times if you want the true ending. This is padding in a way I've always joked about in JRPGs but have never seen to this degree. Even this game's predecessor, Final Fantasy: the Four Heroes of Light, does something like this, but even though they reused dungeons they at least had the courtesy to give us new characters, bosses, and plot developments to keep the story moving forward. All they offer in Bravely default is repeats of the side quests. Only adding un-noteworthy variations in dialogue while the main plot just jogs in place for another 10-20 hours as the main characters slowly realize what they're doing is wrong. Even before the Groundhog Day sequence the story takes dips in quality with plot holes, odd directions in character development, and wild tonal inconsistencies. Like the side quest where you uncover a womanizing deviant's plot to drug and presumably molest all the women in the world, but the writers make it about how he could gain so much influence in social connections once all these women are mindlessly subservient to him. That is probably the twelfth or eighteenth largest problem you need to worry about with this evil scheme. And the plot holes just pile up when you're dimension hopping. Like how the ending suggests every world has a Ringabel and an Alternis. But that conflicts with his origin as a unique case in which Alternis escapes destruction then loses his memory once falling into a parallel world. You can't have both in each world.

I've never felt so conflicted on a game. The gameplay is superb but everything else deteriorates to a point where the player is mocked for expecting an ending sooner than the game will give it. I'll always tolerate bad stories, and bad excuses for padding, but there has to be a line and I'm sure this game has crossed it. Even if you were married to the idea of having the player repeat the main story over and over again, at least fill that gameplay with compelling things to see or do. Overall I rate it a 5.2 out of 10 or "Marginally above average".

If I recall correctly the original Nier pulls the same gimmick with its ending. I think you need to play through it like five times.

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

If I recall correctly the original Nier pulls the same gimmick with its ending. I think you need to play through it like five times.

It’s a Yoko Taro special, usually you have to play any of his games multiple times for different plot. Drakengard 1 started the tradition and it’s continued all the way to Nier Automata.

Different aspects or potential timelines are usually the idea there though, from what I’ve seen.

Because like one of Drakengards endings leads into Drakengard 2 and another leads into Nier etc.

Edited by Jedi

12 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

If you've any interest in the sequel Bravely Second, it does fix the lategame bloat issue. The plot never quite sinks to the lows of BD, but never does it have quite the same highs, overall it's more chill and more lighthearted. 

Gameplay is a general refinement of the same mechanics. Some jobs got buffed, others nerfed (not always fairly), a couple removed and divided and reworked among the new ones.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you've any interest in the sequel Bravely Second, it does fix the lategame bloat issue. The plot never quite sinks to the lows of BD, but never does it have quite the same highs, overall it's more chill and more lighthearted.

i agree with him. story-wise, Bravely Second doesn't have the same impact that Bravely Default has from the beginning, but it's still quite likeable.

luckily they learned from their past mistakes, and managed to deliver a good game with a decent story.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gameplay is a general refinement of the same mechanics. Some jobs got buffed, others nerfed (not always fairly), a couple removed and divided and reworked among the new ones.

i still remember destroying monsters in Bravely Default with Dark Knight Ringabel, stacking the Blood sword's Drain buff with Rage chains. those were good days.

then Bravely Second happened, and Dark Knight got nerfed into oblivion...

anyway, back to my previous journey to complete the Kingdom Hearts saga before KH III gets released: i revisited "Dream Drop Distance" for the last time, and finally ended the whole thing.

i appreciated the fact that the core gameplay kept a good portion from "Birth by Sleep" while adding new unique features that have become a common trend with the spinoffs, however the secret boss AI in this game is really dumb beyond salvation.

while KH1, KH2 and BBS had some really hard( and eventually memorable )secret bosses, they totally screwed up in "Dream Drop Distance".

all i had to do was just spamming a certain attack command until the boss got stuck into an attack animation-resume loop, wich pretty much made him become staggered until death.

that was the first time in the entire franchise that the game broke itself, and to be honest it was even worse than killing Lingering Vanitas with 4 spell commands in BBS, because at least you had to survive his attacks first before trying to do another specific commands combo, wich could always fail in an istant. even if it was mainly based on luck, it was still a challenge.

at this point, i just hope KH III won't have that same kind of horrible AI, because it would be a real shame.

Edited by Fenreir