Tempest Trials: Loki’s Flames!

Vaximillian

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

265K had me at spot 618. I was going to stand pat at 260k but the players are like bots or actually are bots,so I busted out one last Stamina potion to secure my position.

260k would not have been enough. The cutoff was somewhere between 261-262k

I finished with 262,553 for rank #945.

It is stupid how competitive these have become. Early on, 20k per day was more than enough to stay in the top 500 let alone top 1000. Last TT the cutoff was like 24.5k per day, and now this TT it was over 26k per day.

We need to score over 5 times the amount needed for the max rewards to stay in the top 1000. It would be nice if the rewards didn't stop at 50k.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

260k would not have been enough. The cutoff was somewhere between 261-262k

I finished with 262,553 for rank #945.

It is stupid how competitive these have become. Early on, 20k per day was more than enough to stay in the top 500 let alone top 1000. Last TT the cutoff was like 24.5k per day, and now this TT it was over 26k per day.

We need to score over 5 times the amount needed for the max rewards to stay in the top 1000. It would be nice if the rewards didn't stop at 50k.

Wow, you did cut it close. 

There's like 1300-1500 people chasing the top 1000 spots while everyone else takes it far more easy. The zero stamina GHBs and BHBs also means everyone has a huge load of Stamina potions, so there is much more freedom to autobattle on lower levels. 

Doesn't help that this TT was a pretty easy one. I HM maxed not only normal Tharja and Groom  Marth, but a quite a few other units. Hell, even Sharena racked up about 3000 HM for me. I did plenty of autobattling on the Level 30 and 35 levels. If I wasn't intent on mining HM, I would have gotten things done far more quickly. I didn't even trust autobattling with the Thracia or Grima TTs, the other two TTs I have participated in.

Groom Marth is also a really good freebie. Give.hime Darting Blow 3 and he'll double Loki. Throw in Bonfire or maybe even Glimmer, and if he has the special ready, Loki is toast. I gave Ignis though because I had more Henrys around than any other special fodder.

My final ranking was 621, so even in the final minute, people were making a push.

48 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

My final ranking was 621, so even in the final minute, people were making a push.

I was one of those people, lol. I was auto-battling Hard-5 with my phone in my pocket at work. Headphones let me know when I had to pull it out and set up another auto-battle. I took my break with 30 mins left of the TT and made sure I made it.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

So the Muspell brats don't know who their mother is? We sure they're not the Lords of this story?

It does seem to mean that Surtr certainly has a secret or two regarding their mama. Maybe he barbequed her for not producing a male heir like Henry VIII.

Loki might be trolling the player by breaking the fourth wall with her kinky innuendo regarding the brides.

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre