• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

18 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Team Tharja all the way. If the rare change that she loses then I'm going for Sanaki just to annoy her haters.

Rare?

Even Sigurd put up a decent fight against her, who'd have no chance against the likes of Lyn, Ike or so on. 

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Tharja has more support than Ninian this time around. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking, we haven't had a Voting Gauntlet in a while have we?  Trying to remember what the last one was.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was just thinking, we haven't had a Voting Gauntlet in a while have we?  Trying to remember what the last one was.

The most recent gauntlet was last month, with the Bunny Battle Ballot. Then another month before that was Shadow in the Mirror.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Bunnies vs. Bunnies, which Kagero won, was our most recent one. 

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

Is the legendary banner the only spot left to include last years brides?

No if the VG is Brides which it looks like, the old brides will be rerun on a banner for the VG just like most of the VGs have had a VG banner.

Welp, we have our reveal of the new Voting Gauntlet. It wasn't Brides, as everyone was expecting, but rather, Heroes vs. Legends.

Alfonse vs. Sharena
Anna vs. Fjorm
Legendary Ryoma vs. Gunnthra
Legendary Robin vs. Legendary Ike

So instead of a dedicated Voting Gauntlet banner, we've just got the Legendary Hero banner, which features four of the characters in the gauntlet, and the other four are free units.

Kinda interesting that they didn't decide to go with the obvious bridal theme, but I don't mind. I'll be on Team Gunnthra, and if she goes out I'll jump to Fjorm (provided she's still around). Repping the Nifl sisters.

Well this was a twist. Since I'm probably not going to have Ryoma, I might just join Fjorm. Pretty neutral on everyone else here and have the other legendaries, but I like her art the most.

I gotta say, I'm glad they actually brought out a more unique theme rather than just doing an easy Bride VG and calling it a day.

I'm intrigued to see the Heroes OC's go against each other. We haven't had any match-ups like that I believe.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm intrigued to see the Heroes OC's go against each other. We haven't had any match-ups like that I believe.

The Heroes OCs have only been on the gauntlet twice: Alfonse and Sharena on the very first one (Alfonse lost to Chrom while Sharena lost to Lucina), and bunny Alfonse and Sharena on the bunny one (Alfonse lost to Kagero in the semifinals while Sharena lost to Lucina again).

Needless to say, I’m siding with Sharena for the third time.

I just realized that these 4 legendary heroes are in this VG because they're the ones you can get in this month's legendary banner

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, silveraura25 said:

I just realized that these 4 legendary heroes are in this VG because they're the ones you can get in this month's legendary banner

Plus Ike.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is Ike/Fjorm for me.  Mostly because all I have are freebies. :(:

You also have the Askran trio!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vaximillian I shall join you!

Brothers in arms again!