• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

:Fireemoji:

I've a good 800 flags remaining, but I want to cap myself at 600 for the next round

>Trying to save knowing damn well I won't have any when the final round starts

#ForTheGloryofHoshido

The ping-pong'ing isn't looking so good though :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Still hoping Ike pulls through but if he loses I'll jump to either Fjorm or Gunnthra. If they lose? Robin. 

Join us, and lay waste to the world with the Fell Dragon. *laughs maniacally*

Actually, based on the score predictor, Ike might actually win. Unless Robin pulls ahead just a bit faster so he gets the multiplier so that Robin can get it.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Actually, based on the score predictor, Ike might actually win. Unless Robin pulls ahead just a bit faster so he gets the multiplier so that Robin can get it.

Honestly I really love Fem!Grima's design (not surprising considering her artist) and she's a great unit. I'm supporting Ike mostly for Tellius rep honestly. So far the only Tellius units I don't have are Sothe (*cries*) and the new Bridal Sanaki, so I'm hoping that supporting Ike will convince them to put more Tellius into the game :)

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I will join her if she wins...but only if she shows up when I go to pull again. So in other words, I won't be joining her next round.

I do think Tellius is still under-repped in this game. Tellius has like, the biggest cast in the series, I think. And even if it didn't, it's still missing a lot of notable characters, like the remaining Greil Mercs, Crimean knights, Marcia, Jill, Haar, the laguz, etc.

Glad Ike's got a chance here though! Come on, Ike, we have to fight for our friends harder than ever now!

5 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Honestly I really love Fem!Grima's design (not surprising considering her artist) and she's a great unit. I'm supporting Ike mostly for Tellius rep honestly. So far the only Tellius units I don't have are Sothe (*cries*) and the new Bridal Sanaki, so I'm hoping that supporting Ike will convince them to put more Tellius into the game :)

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I will join her if she wins...but only if she shows up when I go to pull again. So in other words, I won't be joining her next round.

I haven't gotten her either. But I won't try to pull for her. Because I am scared to waste all my orbs. Let's face it, trying to go for more than one is dangerous. Especially in a legends banner. For me at least. 

But I am really hoping that Grima manages to win. Ike is basically her biggest competition. @Anacybele actually mentioned to me that Ike and Robin would have the biggest teams. Strange how they never bothered to have them be on opposite sides in the chart, but face off in the very first round. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Glad Ike's got a chance here though! Come on, Ike, we have to fight for our friends harder than ever now!

That sort of fails when we remember this is the RD Ike, and the PoR version felt more like the fighting for friends. 

I haven't gotten her either. But I won't try to pull for her. Because I am scared to waste all my orbs. Let's face it, trying to go for more than one is dangerous. Especially in a legends banner. For me at least. 

But I am really hoping that Grima manages to win. Ike is basically her biggest competition. @Anacybele actually mentioned to me that Ike and Robin would have the biggest teams. Strange how they never bothered to have them be on opposite sides in the chart, but face off in the very first round. 

I actually managed to pull her yesterday finally! After more than a month of not getting any 5* yesterday pulled through for me! In 25 orbs I got Fem!Grima, Winter Robin, and Lute. I was beginning to get worried about my luck after over a month with mostly 3*...

But! I think the reason for that might be that they wanted to give another character a chance? Put the two biggest or most popular characters against each other early and maybe another character will be able to pull through. That's what I think anyway. Of course it's likely that whichever of the two wins this round will win it all.

20 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

if he loses I'll jump to either Fjorm or Gunnthra. If they lose? Robin. 

Fjorm is pretty much guaranteed round 2 slot so you can go there in case Gunnthrá though I hope she pulls through same for Robin their my favorite girls here!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I find it more strange that every single matchup here seems to have pretty evenly sized teams. No one team is much bigger than the other in any of them. xP

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That sort of fails when we remember this is the RD Ike, and the PoR version felt more like the fighting for friends. 

I feel like RD Ike is just more mature and knows better when to not let his emotions get in the way or anything. He still cares a lot for his friends. If he talks to Sothe during that one battle against Micaiah's party where you're playing Ike's side, Ike tells Sothe they can stop fighting right now and find a different way out of this mess, probably because Ike considers Sothe a friend and knows Sothe admired him. This was showing that Ike really did not want to fight against former comrades. But he was forced to anyway. I felt like he was less willing to than Sothe was. Also, he made no hesitation to protect Elincia when she disarmed herself against Valtome.

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Fjorm is pretty much guaranteed round 2 slot so you can go there Gunnthrá though I hope she pulls through same for Robin their my favorite girls here!

I'm mostly on team Ike for Tellius rep. I want more Tellius characters in the game darn it! xD But if Gunnthra makes it through I'll probably go for her, then Fjorm since I doubt Gunnthra will win against Robin (wouldn't they be the next matchup? Gunnthra vs Robin if Robin wins?)

I feel like RD Ike is just more mature and knows better when to not let his emotions get in the way or anything. He still cares a lot for his friends. If he talks to Sothe during that one battle against Micaiah's party where you're playing Ike's side, Ike tells Sothe they can stop fighting right now and find a different way out of this mess, probably because Ike considers Sothe a friend and knows Sothe admired him. This was showing that Ike really did not want to fight against former comrades. But he was forced to anyway. I felt like he was less willing to than Sothe was. Also, he made no hesitation to protect Elincia when she disarmed herself against Valtome.

You know, those mid-battle conversations tended to tell us more about the characters involved than anything else. I would've liked more of them and way more base conversations honestly, they were all really good.

8 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I actually managed to pull her yesterday finally! After more than a month of not getting any 5* yesterday pulled through for me! In 25 orbs I got Fem!Grima, Winter Robin, and Lute. I was beginning to get worried about my luck after over a month with mostly 3*...

But! I think the reason for that might be that they wanted to give another character a chance? Put the two biggest or most popular characters against each other early and maybe another character will be able to pull through. That's what I think anyway. Of course it's likely that whichever of the two wins this round will win it all.

I was focusing on trying to get either Sigurd or Young Tiki, since I wanted to merge the former, and finally get the latter. Spent about 80 orbs and got the latter, though bad IVs. But even though I still have 100+ orbs, I won't try to get anymore. Too risky. 

But when either Grima or Ike loses, the people there will be scattered, so its a question on how the teams will function at that point. Ike or Robin might end up with even bigger teams at the end. 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I find it more strange that every single matchup here seems to have pretty evenly sized teams. No one team is much bigger than the other in any of them. xP

That is true. Very interesting coincidence there. 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

More mature, but the case of saying he fights for his friends isn't as truthful anymore since his fight with Zelgius made it clear that he's grown bored of other kinds of fights and has grown to love the idea of fighting strong opponents. Sure, he still cares for and would protect them, but now that he's forced to fight against friends, he shows the ability to not hesitate in killing them, since he tells Sothe twice that he's going to kill Sothe. 

You know, those mid-battle conversations tended to tell us more about the characters involved than anything else. I would've liked more of them and way more base conversations honestly, they were all really good.

The battle conversations is one of my most favorite things about the Tellius series. Wrote a thread about it in reddit.

Edited by omegaxis1

More mature, but the case of saying he fights for his friends isn't as truthful anymore since his fight with Zelgius made it clear that he's grown bored of other kinds of fights and has grown to love the idea of fighting strong opponents. Sure, he still cares for and would protect them, but now that he's forced to fight against friends, he shows the ability to not hesitate in killing them, since he tells Sothe twice that he's going to kill Sothe. 

I've told you already that I don't really agree with this. And just because Ike says he's going to do that doesn't mean he actually wants to. It's because he has to and circumstances pitted the two against each other.

I still think it's as truthful as before, Ike just doesn't show it as much and certain circumstances forced him to fight old comrades.

3 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Yeah, they were nice.

And we're still in same hell after the score update. Darn it, if the next multipliers, if any, come at the wrong time, we're doomed. And we need one at the right time to win...

5 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I'm mostly on team Ike for Tellius rep. I want more Tellius characters in the game darn it! xD But if Gunnthra makes it through I'll probably go for her, then Fjorm since I doubt Gunnthra will win against Robin (wouldn't they be the next matchup? Gunnthra vs Robin if Robin wins?)

I don't think the VG means more reps based on a winner its more just a contest.

I've told you already that I don't really agree with this. And just because Ike says he's going to do that doesn't mean he actually wants to. It's because he has to and circumstances pitted the two against each other.

I still think it's as truthful as before, Ike just doesn't show it as much and certain circumstances forced him to fight old comrades.

I mean, can you say that it's as truthful as before when you also express how you think his leaving is completely out of character? 

Ike not showing as much is not just a sign of maturity, but also of how he's begun to change. We are talking about a 3-year gap. Plenty of people can change in that time. 

8 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I was focusing on trying to get either Sigurd or Young Tiki, since I wanted to merge the former, and finally get the latter. Spent about 80 orbs and got the latter, though bad IVs. But even though I still have 100+ orbs, I won't try to get anymore. Too risky. 

The battle conversations is one of my most favorite things about the Tellius series. Wrote a thread about it in reddit.

I really want Sigurd! But I have like..... 3 orbs now xD Maybe someday.
Oooh could you link me to that? I'd enjoy reading it :)

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, they were nice.

And we're still in same hell after the score update. Darn it, if the next multipliers, if any, come at the wrong time, we're doomed. And we need one at the right time to win...

I'm afraid I won't be too much help anymore, I'm out of flags. But I can still help out some by battling I suppose xD

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I don't think the VG means more reps based on a winner its more just a contest.

Well no, but it might lead to more popularity which can lead to more Tellius to be included. It's just an off chance but one I'm happy to help along in case it does :)

I really want Sigurd! But I have like..... 3 orbs now xD Maybe someday.
Oooh could you link me to that? I'd enjoy reading it :)

I'm afraid I won't be too much help anymore, I'm out of flags. But I can still help out some by battling I suppose xD

Well no, but it might lead to more popularity which can lead to more Tellius to be included. It's just an off chance but one I'm happy to help along in case it does :)

Someday. 

Here you go:

Spoiler

Left it in a spoiler box so it doesn't invade space.

Honestly, we need more Awakening characters too. Not variations, but actually new ones. Where's Sumia? Libra? Gregor? Seriously, they completely left those out for us.

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I mean, can you say that it's as truthful as before when you also express how you think his leaving is completely out of character? 

Ike not showing as much is not just a sign of maturity, but also of how he's begun to change. We are talking about a 3-year gap. Plenty of people can change in that time. 

Yeah, sure. I don't see how those statements contradict each other. I don't think RD Ike's writing is as good as it could've been, but I also don't think it's as bad as some people think.

6 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Hey, you never know what might make a difference. Summer Freddy would've beaten Summer Gaius in that summer gauntlet last year if he'd had two more active players drop 400 flags that hour. ;_;

1 hour ago, Tsuky said:

The ping-pong'ing isn't looking so good though :(

The supreme samurai would never biw down, no matter the odds, and neither shall we!

Hrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagh!

I ultimately want to support Ike but I figured that could wait until the final round because the multipliers on team Ike would likely be few and far between. I expected that Ike would have a much larger team than Grima, what with Ike being a free unit and also being, well, Ike.

Well shoot, I guess i'm being punished for thinking of feathers before muscles. Victory feathers would be a nice consolation prize to make up for the less than expected amount of multiplier hours. Oh well, if Ike makes it to the next round I'm joining him. If anyone would like to add me then I am happy to accept. My ID is 9346382259. Please let me know if you send a request so I can know you're from here. I pretty much always have Barst as my lead but I can send out other colors if needed. Good luck everyone!

21 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I'm mostly on team Ike for Tellius rep. I want more Tellius characters in the game darn it!

Same boat! Tellius rep is the reason, I'll always back a Tellius character no matter what. Also because I tend to love most of them.

Team Ike has a slight chance of winning considering we under performs in the second to third last hour to score a multiplier in the last one. Here hoping, Come on Ike...

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The supreme samurai would never biw down, no matter the odds, and neither shall we!

Hrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagh!

I hope so, otherwise it would be his second time to get upsetted TT______TT His match with Takumi during the New Years VG would've been an upset too if we didn't push like crazy in the end.

28 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Someday. 

Here you go:

Reveal hidden contents

Left it in a spoiler box so it doesn't invade space.

Honestly, we need more Awakening characters too. Not variations, but actually new ones. Where's Sumia? Libra? Gregor? Seriously, they completely left those out for us.

Thank you much, I enjoyed that! :) The boss conversations are great and now I'm reading through them again xD And yeah, that's really my biggest issue with alts, they're taking up spaces that new characters from the games could be getting. I mean I don't really mind alts, I just wish they'd fill out the roster more before bombarding us with alts..

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, you never know what might make a difference. Summer Freddy would've beaten Summer Gaius in that summer gauntlet last year if he'd had two more active players drop 400 flags that hour. ;_;

I managed to scrounge up 100 flags to use for him in the last round if he needs them! :)

16 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

I ultimately want to support Ike but I figured that could wait until the final round because the multipliers on team Ike would likely be few and far between. I expected that Ike would have a much larger team than Grima, what with Ike being a free unit and also being, well, Ike.

Well shoot, I guess i'm being punished for thinking of feathers before muscles. Victory feathers would be a nice consolation prize to make up for the less than expected amount of multiplier hours. Oh well, if Ike makes it to the next round I'm joining him. If anyone would like to add me then I am happy to accept. My ID is 9346382259. Please let me know if you send a request so I can know you're from here. I pretty much always have Barst as my lead but I can send out other colors if needed. Good luck everyone!

Added you! I hope my Micaiah serves you well :)

14 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Same boat! Tellius rep is the reason, I'll always back a Tellius character no matter what. Also because I tend to love most of them.

Team Ike has a slight chance of winning considering we under performs in the second to third last hour to score a multiplier in the last one. Here hoping, Come on Ike...

The only Tellius rep I refuse to back is Soren lol. But yeah, Tellius ftw! I really hope Ike pulls it off! :)

24 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

I managed to scrounge up 100 flags to use for him in the last round if he needs them! :)

Good! We might given how things are going... It looks like we'd need a big final hour multiplier to win now. But if we're still stuck in same hell the whole way through, or Grima Robin gets that final hour multiplier instead, we're definitely not going anywhere.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Good! We might given how things are going... It looks like we'd need a big final hour multiplier to win now. But if we're still stuck in same hell the whole way through, or Grima Robin gets that final hour multiplier instead, we're definitely not going anywhere.

It looks like the predictor is broken.  I still have 400 Flags, assuming we get another bonus hour.