• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah i think you're the only one on my friends list in the same team haha

Let me know if you need other colour units for quests. Currently have Kinoka for colourless quests

@Zeos Matthew is with us.

Kinoka is perfectly fine. 

The power of Gunnthra!!!  She actually went back and forth with Ryoma trading multipliers, so she actually has a decent base.  Looks like she may will need a multiplier screwjob to beat Ike though.  

The power of waifus in these guantlets is incredible...except when it comes to Ike.  I guess his awesomeness trumps everything.  

4 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

So anyone consider Ike besting Female Grima to be a bit like Ike getting some form of indirect revenge on Grima? For defeating Zelgius? 

"I have avenged the Black Knight! Wait... that sound wrong..." 

Clearly Ike was mad that f!Grima beat the Black Knight before he could avenge Greil

I have joined team Anna now, so let's see if the commander can pull off a victory!

If anybody would like another teammate, my code is: 4922534500

I'm currently leading with this big girl.

Spoiler

Jbk60ph.jpg

Yay Ike!  If anyone on Ike's team would like a shot at using my Sothe (+4), my ingame name is Venmi and friend code is 7328867494.  I also have a +10 Oscar, +9 Soren, and +9 Titania if anyone would prefer them.

14 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Yay Ike!  If anyone on Ike's team would like a shot at using my Sothe (+4), my ingame name is Venmi and friend code is 7328867494.  I also have a +10 Oscar, +9 Soren, and +9 Titania if anyone would prefer them.

Added you! So jealous of your Sothe too! Sothe and Bridal Sanaki are the only Tellius units that won't come home *cries*

@Anacybele Thank you for having your Freddy available. He is a great tank and has been a big help!

Just now, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Thank you for having your Freddy available. He is a great tank and has been a big help!

Awesome. ^^ You still in need of colorless though? I can still put Summer Freddy in there instead.

@Silver-Haired Maiden - accepted!  Have fun!   I hope you get a Sothe soon- he's great, and available at 4*, so you have a better chance at him than Bridal Sanaki.  I don't have her either, but I've got every other Tellian.  Now we just need more to collect...

2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Funny enough I'm in need of colorless and red. For some reason I haven't even gotten an Ike.. which is odd.

Huh. Now that I think about it though, I haven't really gotten any colorless allies either and I almost always seem to get another Ike along with my own. >.>

Gonna switch to Summer Freddy then.

12 minutes ago, Venmi said:

@Silver-Haired Maiden - accepted!  Have fun!   I hope you get a Sothe soon- he's great, and available at 4*, so you have a better chance at him than Bridal Sanaki.  I don't have her either, but I've got every other Tellian.  Now we just need more to collect...

I hope he comes home soon too! But first I kinda need orbs.... hehe. I have like 5. I could pull but I think I'm gonna hold off for a while and save up so fingers crossed that no more come until I have a store of orbs xD

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh. Now that I think about it though, I haven't really gotten any colorless allies either and I almost always seem to get another Ike along with my own. >.>

Gonna switch to Summer Freddy then.

That's not too surprising considering that it's Ike's team lol. I would put my Grima in front but I haven't trained her up enough yet. Thanks for the colorless!

2 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

That's not too surprising considering that it's Ike's team lol. I would put my Grima in front but I haven't trained her up enough yet. Thanks for the colorless!

Heh, no prob!

I've got well over 2000 flags at this point. lol I'll probably go ahead and start spending after the daily reset today hoping that Gunnthra gets some good multipliers. 

I feel bad. I had someone on my friend's list with a pretty neat Camilla. I don't think they were an SF member, but she was one of the only allies I was getting for some reason, and as nice as she was, she was doing more harm than good. >.> So I had to give her the boot. 

Huh, this setup looks oddly familiar...

Spoiler

UftcZ9j.png?1

No, not the rando moron who still thinks making the character they're supporting their lead is a good idea.

Also, 3-13 Archer was Lyn this entire time. Who knew?

I'm not sure if this has been a thing for anyone else, but Brave Lady Lyn has been among the enemy team in approximately 90% of my VG battles up to this point. It's not even irritating me at this point as much as it's boring me.

I haven't been collecting flags as much as I should have. However I have about 1,100 flags saved up for round 3. I joined Team Alfonse when this all began, so I am glad he made it to round 2. : )

If anyone wants to add me my FC is "3971860005"

Spoiler

5dhO0d0.png

Edited by Vanil

If anyone on Team Ike wants to add me, my ID is 7143938853, screen name 'Radiant'. I also sent some requests to other people I've seen on Team Ike, I hope that's okay! I'm currently running Sothe as my lead, but I can switch if someone needs another color (although it sounds like people are looking for colorless as it is).

Edited by Radiant Dragon

42 minutes ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

@Radiant Dragon Accepted! Looking forward to battling with you! ^.^

Also Gunnthra and Ike keep battling over multipliers. Is anyone else concerned about last hour multiplier yet or just me?

It's still too early to tell really. It doesn't really take much to throw everything out of whack. The last few hours are the most telling, but even predictions during those can turn out to be wrong if a team suddenly breaks the trends they've been following.

I just mostly hope we don't end up in same hell by time I want to spend my flags. XD

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Also Gunnthra and Ike keep battling over multipliers. Is anyone else concerned about last hour multiplier yet or just me?

Yeah, what Rafiel's Aria said, and it's also going to depend on where Gunnthra's late multipliers land and if she can catch up in time to upset Ike. It's gradually taking her longer and longer though. At this rate, she might honestly be extremely lucky to beat Ike. Buuut...Ike was pretty lucky to beat Grima Robin too, honestly, so you never know.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Gunnthra is toast. Ike is like Kagero in the last banner. He just has a huge base.

Well normally i wouldn't count multiplier shenanigans out, but i feel like Gunnthra might of exhausted a lot of flags trying to beat Ryoma. Could be wrong though