• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1058 in Gunnthrá's Army; so close, yet so far...maybe if I hadn't forgotten about the VG for two hours a little earlier.

Unfortunately all of my 3 most common allies were from randos, so no shout-outs for this round. If anyone got L'Arachel, I hope she came in handy...and that you didn't happen to get her early this morning when I had her Def & Res Tactic setup on for a few Arena battles =P .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

Those back-and-forths aren't a sure thing in GC though, whereas they're unavoidable in VG. I think there's just a trend of people using their Conquest Lances too soon, people's schedules getting in the way, and general poor strategy (like when one dude focuses on a spot in the middle of nowhere instead of defending a choke point).

defending a chokepoint demonstrates why it's cyclical, logically you'd need to spend more flags on it than both enemies every single round. assuming resources are equal, it's doomed to fail.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

So is this going to be a VG where every match ends in an upset? Let's go Alfonse!

Given that Alphonse is a F2P unit, I’m not sure who is the favorite going into the finals.

Moving to Alfonse now. I'm sure he'll have a smaller army, and I like him more than sleepy THICC older sister anyway. Would be pretty cool to see him win a VG of all characters.

Dammit, Anna lost.. oh well. There's no reason to get worked up by Voting Gauntlets since it's pretty clear at this point that this is less of a popularity contest but just people manipulating the systems to their odds.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

@VaximillianThanks for the assist with your Sharena. Bro and sis no longer willing to take orders.

We’re in this to the end, friend. Sharena accepted her defeat gracefully and turned around to help her dearest brother.

Alfonse vs. Gunnthrá, eh? What a match. I like it a lot.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

We’re in this to the end, friend. Sharena accepted her defeat gracefully and turned around to help her dearest brother.

Alfonse vs. Gunnthrá, eh? What a match. I like it a lot.

I'll be joining you this time, I guess.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

People coming to Gunnthra, I got an extra mighty Cain +10 with horse buffs ready for ya if ya need it

I sent you a request. I have my L!Ryoma as my lead. He isn’t finished, but hopefully he will do well. I have a lot of options to change it to, so just ask

Been on team Alfonse since the start, and have have Gunnthra as my representative for the entire duration of the event. Win/win.

If nothing else, this just goes to prove that the eldest sibling is always the best sibling.

Can't say I saw anyone's units from here over the past two rounds, hopefully that changes this time around.

10 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

defending a chokepoint demonstrates why it's cyclical, logically you'd need to spend more flags on it than both enemies every single round. assuming resources are equal, it's doomed to fail.

A fair point, though I'd argue that has more to do with map layout than anything else. Choke points often have another one right behind them, which would mean it's only those two areas in conflict. I'd agree that GC could use some tweaks but it's certainly far from the mess that VG is

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I sent you a request. I have my L!Ryoma as my lead. He isn’t finished, but hopefully he will do well. I have a lot of options to change it to, so just ask

Added, and don't worry too much about it, if it's a truly bad match-up I can just surrender and try again

In honor of Gunnthra's victory, I will be fielding my Gatling gun as my rep for the final round:

+10 Halloween Jakob [+Atk, -Spd] (Brave Bow+, Swap, Aether, Death Blow 3, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Armor, Armored Boots)

Friend code is 955-7916-071. Name is エクラ. PM me if you add me so I can remember who you are. (No, really, use a PM so it'll sit in my messages. I've already forgotten who added me earlier this Voting Gauntlet.)

I'll probably be sleeping, so don't expect me to accept until I wake up.

14 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Here goes Alfonse, enjoy your cheese.

The extent of my contributions to bench lord was to give him Swordbreaker 3...after god knows how long of just leaving him with 2.

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

Congrats, fellow Gunnthrians! Now all that's left is taking down The Fonz.

Let the Battle of the Bulge begin!

I will be on Team Alfonse.

Edited by Rezzy

23 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Weill I'm going to Gunnthra, code is 9250154033, and my unit is Felicia.

I'll add anyone.

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Sent a request, name is Alexmender.

Sent requests to both of you. Name is Javier and I have a Micaiah as the lead unit.