• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Gunnthra has demonstrated that she doesn't care about the weapon triangle; she's clearly bringing guns to these  sword fights. I can't abide by cheaters so I've joined team Alfonse. I might actually get a chance to use the 1600 saved flags saved from the previous round and this round's flags during multiplier hours. Good luck to both teams!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I wasn't surprised. When I checked the points last, it was no-bonus territory in Ike's favor. That's just asking for an unnecessary amount of flags to be used.

What I am surprised about is Alfonse.

Look, I was a Spring Alfonse supporter in the last gauntlet, and I'm still bitter that he lost to the ninja with unnecessary assets. This is the chance to redeem ourselves.

So any Team Alfonsers who want to crown the prince and burn the Voice, here's my FC: 5177973547. I'm still using that Bride Ninian from earlier, and at worst she has not-Iotes Shield because I Arena Assaulted recently.

Spoiler

image.png.94ead91a2b6c3279b1a01d06e28cf453.png

Edited by Xenomata

So you are saying that Team Ike was strong, but the multiplier was stronger? I'm not sure how I feel on Team Gunthrrá now, I'll just go and spend all my remaining flags tonight - those quest rewards make it worthy for me. I wonder if Team Ike is joining this side, or going for a second round with Alfonse.

34 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'VE GOTTEN THREE 4-STAR ALHONSE ON M TEEM ALREADY, DO U NEETS NOT UNDERSTAND HOW VG WROKS REEEEEEEEE

Some part of me thinks they're doing it on purpose to troll.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Some part of me thinks they're doing it on purpose to troll.

This same thing happened a while ago when Hector was in a VG.  I got nothing but a stream of Hectors as support allies.  They're just morons.  Real OGs on Team Alphonse run either Green or Colourless.

5 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'VE GOTTEN THREE 4-STAR ALHONSE ON M TEEM ALREADY, DO U NEETS NOT UNDERSTAND HOW VG WROKS REEEEEEEEE

I still delete any allies who put up a hero with the same colour. I can't be bothered to keep resetting until I get the right colour.

If you want to add me, I have a lovely Innes currently up for Team Alfonse - 8320657822

Feel free to add me too if you don't have me, people of Team Alfonse.

ID: 0085075948
Name: Tybrosion
Lead: still Klein, though I might chance it to Cordelia if I get her to +10 before this VG ends

Spoiler

uZvh2Yv.png?1

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Gunnthra has a bigger team.

Yeah, and ask any one of F!Grima, Ryoma, Fjorm, Ike, Anna, and possibly Sharena how that worked out for them. Really, an Alfonse win is the only proper ending for this anarchy incarnate of a VG.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and ask any one of F!Grima, Ryoma, Fjorm, Ike, Anna, and possibly Sharena how that worked out for them. Really, an Alfonse win is the only proper ending for this anarchy incarnate of a VG.

Except in those scenarios, the gap wasn't this wide. Already this early and Gunnthra has made Alfonse have multipliers for multiple rounds in a row.

If Alfonse wins though, that'd be awesome. Heroes character win obviously, but Alfonse isn't actually a Legendary hero at all.

22 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Alfonse was the larger team in Round 1 though. I mean, the difference was so small that both teams ended up in Same after the first hour and that has probably never happened since the multiplier changed. But still, that victory was far from an upset. The whole last day was Sharena slipping into a multiplier and failing to knock Alfonse into a multiplier. 

25 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Except in those scenarios, the gap wasn't this wide. Already this early and Gunnthra has made Alfonse have multipliers for multiple rounds in a row.

Anna beat Fjorm despite needing at least four straight multipliers (she needed five straight on two occasions) to catch up after a Fjorm multiplier, at least during the first half of that bout. There's nothing about this match-up that suggests an Alfonse victory is impossible as far as I'm concerned. All that needs to happen is for the multiplier shenanigans to exactly align in Alf's favor.

15 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Alfonse was the larger team in Round 1 though. I mean, the difference was so small that both teams ended up in Same after the first hour and that has probably never happened since the multiplier changed. But still, that victory was far from an upset. The whole last day was Sharena slipping into a multiplier and failing to knock Alfonse into a multiplier. 

I included the "possibly" because I honestly couldn't tell who had the bigger team there. Though like you said, the difference was so minuscule to the point that a bit more than half of that match (24 hours worth, if I counted right) was spent in "Same". 

If anything, the final rounds are the least predictable if only because there are far more potential flags in play than in the previous rounds. The Shanna vs Takumi ending is a reminder to  expect anything.

PSA for Team Alfonse, please change your lead to anything but Red.  I've gotten nothing but Red Friend Allies.  I'm only at 2/5 for green and 0/5 for Blue and Gray.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Team Sharena gained more points per hour between hours 9 and 43, which is the vast majority of the round, so I would consider her to have the larger team between the two.

So I'm really peeved they didn't wait a month for there to be 8 legendary heroes.

Especially when I've lost twice so far and expect to lose the final too. I gots the salt.