• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What about Ike-fus?

Bride Ike next year?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Speaking of Ike losing to Gunnthra, though, was the reaction all that bad compared to when Lyn lost to Camilla?

No, the Lyn fiasco was really on its own level of outrageous, especially on twitter. (that's where the death threats and such happened) But the salt still managed to be pretty big from last round. Tons of shitposting on Gfaqs, twitter, reddit, etc. though (I saw some tweets of somebody saying they wanted to quit FE as a franchise because Ike lost lol).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, remember how in the GBA games, we had weapons that reversed the weapon triangle -- such as Lancereaver?

Gunnthra's tome isn't Blizzard. It's actually the Swordslayer.

While I got a little sad when Ike lost, it wasn't anywhere near as heartbreaking as the early shift I'll need to work this week ...

While I'll support characters I like enough to earn the higher placings, generally I'm just in it for the 6 orbs.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

So, remember how in the GBA games, we had weapons that reversed the weapon triangle -- such as Lancereaver?

Gunnthra's tome isn't Blizzard. It's actually the Swordslayer.

She died and came back to haunt the gauntlet. She became more powerful than we could have imagined.

It is pretty funny the one character IS decided to kill off already is who ends up winning the first gauntlet she's in. I wonder what the devs think seeing this. Come on guys, bring her back cause that was such a waste of a character

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

She died and came back to haunt the gauntlet. She became more powerful than we could have imagined.

It is pretty funny the one character IS decided to kill off already is who ends up winning the first gauntlet she's in. I wonder what the devs think seeing this. Come on guys, bring her back cause that was such a waste of a character

Now I DEFINITELY feel IS will notice this c'mon IS lets this be a reality!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Well, at least the more supported character actually won in the end. I like an unexpected upset here and there but this one was just ridiculous. Only two of the favored characters (including this one) won their respective rounds. Let that sink in a bit.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Well, at least the more supported character actually won in the end. I like an unexpected upset here and there but this one was just ridiculous. Only two of the favored characters (including this one) won. Let that sink in a bit.

Actually, every single match except this final round had the underdog win

Just now, Johann said:

Actually, every single match except this final round had the underdog win

Alfonse had more support than Sharena and won, though it was very close.

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Now I DEFINITELY feel IS will notice this c'mon IS lets this be a reality!

Just wait until the new banner drops and we reach the end of the next chapter.

>Fjorm caughing up blood at this point, Surtr is still too strong to kill
>a thicc shadow flashes by the heroes
>*Gunnthra teleports behind Surtr*
>Surtr: Nani!?
>Gunnthra: Time to cool down, sweetie.

I'm already better than the Fates writers.

I gave up on caring about who wins in VG a long time ago.  The only thing I am mad about is that my rank this round is low because of my dog getting out of the yard yesterday and I had to spend most of yesterday fixing the fence and missed most of yesterday's multipliers.  I will take the feathers I get and hopefully have enough to 5* Linus when he comes.

@Rezzy @Tybrosion @Zelgius @Xenomata @Silver-Haired Maiden

Thanks guys, It is an honor to fight along side with you all. All your leads are awesome.

It is a bitter-sweet ending but it was fun to fight together. 

I'm looking forward to use your service in GC or VG in the future.

Congratulations to Gunnthra fans too.

Edited by Ginko

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Thanks guys, It is an honor to fight along side with you all. All your leads are awesome.

Congratulation to Gunnthra fans too.

Thanks, I pretty much always keep my Titania in front, so she can put in good work on Cavalry bonus maps.

Yeah, I'm done for. Didn't get many feathers because I just did not want to do anything. Plus I'm on Team Alfonse. 

This voting gauntlet was quite dull for me overall. There were no interesting characters to fight and root for.

I ended up not joining the final round at all. But not so much because I wasn't interested or there wasn't a team I wanted to join, but more because I've been a combination of busy and tired these past two days. Sorry to anyone that wanted to get to use my Freddys again...

2 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Yeah, I'm done for. Didn't get many feathers because I just did not want to do anything. Plus I'm on Team Alfonse. 

This voting gauntlet was quite dull for me overall. There were no interesting characters to fight and root for.

You mean, Ryoma dead on 1st round, right? I'm sad for him too.

Your Ishtar looks very deadly, do you plan to +10 her?

Just now, Ginko said:

You mean, Ryoma dead on 1st round, right? I'm sad for him too.

Your Ishtar looks very deadly, do you plan to +10 her?

Not even Ryoma made it interesting. Ryoma is like stereotypical Japanese (fictional) Samurai stuff + anime trope and powers.

My Ishtar? +10? A man can only dream. Most people would stupidly use her for Swift Sparrow 2 or Odd Atk Wave 3 fodder, but not me I would +10, and hopefully someday I will. I have her at +2 for now, but I can already +3 her if I want to. I just haven't decided if -Atk/+Spd could ever be more useful than +Atk/-Def.

If I ever +10 her though, feel free to go crazy. Feel free to go crazy as it is.

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Ah, the dream dies. We were so close to having a VG of all upset victories. Fairwell, the would-be Upset King.

Everybody keeps forgetting Alfonse vs Sharena was the only non-upset (till this round). Poor Sharena lost in popularity once again..

Just now, Alkaid said:

Everybody keeps forgetting Alfonse vs Sharena was the only non-upset (till this round). Poor Sharena lost in popularity once again..

Wasn't Sharena leading most of the round?

1 minute ago, Ae†her said:

Not even Ryoma made it interesting. Ryoma is like stereotypical Japanese (fictional) Samurai stuff + anime trope and powers.

My Ishtar? +10? A man can only dream. Most people would stupidly use her for Swift Sparrow 2 or Odd Atk Wave 3 fodder, but not me I would +10, and hopefully someday I will. I have her at +2 for now, but I can already +3 her if I want to. I just haven't decided if -Atk/+Spd could ever be more useful than +Atk/-Def.

If I ever +10 her though, feel free to go crazy. Feel free to go crazy as it is.

Samurai also never would have had the de jure or de facto right to rule the real Japan anyway. Ryoma is technically a fantasy prince. 

4 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Wasn't Sharena leading most of the round?

I believe Alfonse seemed to be a bit bigger at the start, then apparently Sharena gained more during the middle of the round and Alfonse pulled it back by the later hours. It was pretty close.

28 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Congratulations to Gunnthra fans too.

That Shiro of yours is awesome to, let's not forget. (Least I think that Shiro was yours...

And yeah, though it was kind of an uneventful VG, it was still interesting to see more leads from the people here.