• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Samurai also never would have had the de jure or de facto right to rule the real Japan anyway. Ryoma is technically a fantasy prince. 

Fates' Samurai are not real Samurai at all. It's worse than fictional Knights.

Why must the new page start with this irrelevant comment.

Edited by Ae†her

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congrats fellow team Gunnthrá people, and well fought team Alfonse!

Same story as last round for friend units, 3 randos. I hope L'Arachel, Jeorge, and Caeda helped out anyone they showed up for.

Damn, I had 500 flags left by these last hours and had to spend them without multipliers. I placed 5,050 in the total rank, and 5,300 for the army rank. If only I'd spent some on an earlier multiplier.. oh well.

600 flags left with some incomplete missions, and I didn't even get to 20k feathers. S I G H

Anyways Congrats to Team Gunthra

I should have known that this was going to happen after Ike lost.

Good job Team Guunthra. This was the most fun I've had in a Voting Gauntlet in a while.

Plus I got enough feathers to promote Tiki.

Managed to defend my top 5k overall rank at least, so the feathers were decent despite the army rank being a rather pathetic 14,000-odd. 600 flags off-multiplier will do that. Annoyingly fell just short of reaching 60k feathers but I'm in no rush to spend them, waiting on refinement news.

So then, after we defeat Surtr, Gunnthra wakes up at the back, yawns sleepily and checks her watch. "Goodness, look at the time." Then she dusts off the soot and joins us as a free unit.

12 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Most people would stupidly use her for Swift Sparrow 2 or Odd Atk Wave 3 fodder

Fodder is fodder. She's a 5* exclusive without support utility and dies to DC lance users specifically built to counter mages. A glass cannon mage with expensive SP builds doesn't have much worth if they can only win matchups where they have color advantage

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yay Gunnthra' won! Thanks @Ice Dragon for your Peri, she was quite amazing.

That could not have been my Peri because I had Jakob as my rep for the last round, but thanks for thinking of my Peri anyways!

14 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Yay Gunnthra' won! Thanks @Ice Dragon for your Peri, she was quite amazing.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That could not have been my Peri because I had Jakob as my rep for the last round, but thanks for thinking of my Peri anyways!

Did she have Spd smoke? It might have been my Peri instead.

GG everyone, at the begining I tought it would have been Ike/Grima the winter but I seems that OCs power up (or not) in people's heart, plus it was a tigh one. 

Anyone crossed my Lyon ? If yes I hope that he helped. 

11 minutes ago, Kozac said:

GG everyone, at the begining I tought it would have been Ike/Grima the winter but I seems that OCs power up (or not) in people's heart, plus it was a tigh one. 

I mean

Gunnthra has a tome that literally conjures a blizzard. I think it's quite obvious that Gunnthra is THE WINTER :P:

Good job everyone! Unfortunately for me, I was on the losing side every round this time. First, I sided with Grima, then Anna, and finally Alfonse. Oh well, so it goes.

As for shout outs, @Rafiel's Aria 's Raven was a frequent visitor for Round 1, and @ErrantDShepherd's Effie was, I believe, the only friend ally I had for Round 3. They were great! I forgot to swap out Tiki for a non-red for Round 3, so sorry if that caused anyone on Team Alfonse to be doubled up on reds too much. I wasn't really paying much attention to this VG this time around (the multipliers just make it a bit difficult for me to care about the event that much, apart from the feather harvest).

But good game all!

24 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I am consumed with rage.

image.png

モヒカン is now my mortal enemy for the remainder of this game’s lifespan. 

They are evil, and so you should immediately hunt them down and destroy them...! And then take your rightful place as the true evil one, bearing the rank of 666.

Team Alfonse since the start. 2200+2600+1800+2300=8900 feathers. Couldn't hit any multipliers in Round 1 and that hurt my flag potential since the team had like 15,000 players total. It was a lackluster result. And I believe we have no idea what the next event is going to be. Probably a TT since Canas has to come out? I dunno.

They could do a Kaze again and give him as a quest reward for a GC. They seem happier to run GCs more frequently than the other events (bar Tap Battle), maybe because it's less effort to recycle every time, and gives less overall reward.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

So, remember how in the GBA games, we had weapons that reversed the weapon triangle -- such as Lancereaver?

Gunnthra's tome isn't Blizzard. It's actually the Swordslayer.

Again:

Slidr (JP name) River

"Swords turn beneath its waters"

14 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

And I believe we have no idea what the next event is going to be. Probably a TT since Canas has to come out? I dunno.

Canas will be a GHB on the 12th. It says it in the details for the banner on the message board.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Again:

Slidr (JP name) River

"Swords turn beneath its waters"

Brilliant, lol

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Canas will be a GHB on the 12th. It says it in the details for the banner on the message board.

What the hell why a GHB? The characters who become GHB units make less and less sense.

EDIT 2: Wait, don't you mean Linus?

Edited by Sunwoo