Google image war

Dragoncat

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

That's the best thing I've heard all week.

Image result for in soviet russia car drives you

Image result for world war 2 ghost army

Yet another chance to share some history!

That's actually the American "Ghost Army" which was responsible for deceiving German Intelligence during World War 2 into believing that the D-Day strike would occur elsewhere. They used inflatable tanks, planes, trucks, and jeeps, as well as fake radio transmissions. Awesomely enough, they succeeded in their mission, and thus the Normandy beaches weren't as heavily guarded as they could have been.

Hilariously, when the division first arrived in France, the French soldiers didn't know what their job was, so when some members of the "Ghost army" rearranged an inflatable tank, they thought that they had picked up an actual 20,000+ pound tank. Even better is that when an American soldier saw their dumbfounded and awed faces, he simply said "the American people are very strong."

Image result for scratch and sniff stickerImage result for bottom of a swimming pool

Yes two images. You can kill a dumb blond by putting a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a swimming pool.

Spoiler

Image result for guardians of ga'hoole soren

Spoilered for size (the picture is larger than I thought it would be). I know very few people will understand the reference, but I don't care.

7 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for guardians of ga'hoole soren

Spoilered for size (the picture is larger than I thought it would be). I know very few people will understand the reference, but I don't care.

OMG Guardians of Gahoole! Love that series! That was actually the first Soren I knew.

Image result for deforestation

RIP Great Gahoole Tree.