Revisiting Continents in FE

indigoasis

As the title suggests, what continent introduced in the Fire Emblem series would you like to see revisited, whether it be in a sequel (like Awakening did it), remake (like Echoes did it), etc?

Personally, I would like to see Fateslandia revisited because 1. It needs a proper name 2. There's more to that map, and we all know it (I swear it only showed a quarter of the continent) and 3. The music of Fates was pretty good

If revisiting continents isn't anyone's cup of tea, coming up with new continents is fine, too.

Fateslandia needs more world building. I'll add Magvel to the list, a sequel would be nice, or a prequel with the ancient heroes against the Demon King.

I wouldn't be opposed to more Fateslandia. I don't think the problem of the continent is that it has little to offer but that the devs just decided not to tap into its potential. The idea of two superpowers and several smaller nations and tribes all needing survive in a world dominated by those two nations is an interesting concept. 

Since we know Judgral exists in the same world as Archenea and Valantia it would be interesting to see what had happened in Jugdral at the time Archenea and Valentia were transformed into Ylisse and Valm.

I wouldn't mind a direct sequel to Shadows of Valentia, mostly because I'd like to see how Alm and Celica's rule played out, and I think it would be a great opportunity to flesh out their strengths and flaws, as well as to fix some of the writing/plot problems the original game had. That being said, I also wouldn't mind seeing a sequel that took place a few generations/centuries later, as it would be interesting to see how much the continent changed after being united under one kingdom, along with getting some history about the descendants of certain characters, as well as learning how well the whole "combine the beliefs and teachings of Mila and Duma" plan went.

I'm not exactly enthused with the idea of the returning to a well-developed continent. I'm afraid IS could ruin what has already been established about it. Setting things in the distant future might reduce this risk, but not completely. Fateslandia and Magvel have nothing to ruin though, because there is hardly anything extant about them, so that works in their favor.

If IS is going to revisit a place, make it for a new continent, in a greater multi-game arc that is at least somewhat pre-planned in advance. Create a framework of rules and themes and key plot/world points about that continent, and do not violate them, reasonable exceptions built into the rules aside.

I would like Fatesworld to get an actual name and to see more of it, and more Elibe is always welcome. 

The only ones I feel should be left alone as they are are Jugdral and Tellius. I'm open to returning to any other world but those two I'm skeptical on since I feel they had very tight plots that shouldn't be messed with (for what it's worth these are probably my two favourite stories so there's that).