The Fire Emblem Heroes supports topic

Lets pretend for a moment that Fire Emblem Heroes would get actual support conversations and ignore the fact that this is very unlikely to happen. Which characters would support together and what would they talk about?

I've got a few good ideas

Arthur x the Black Knight: Because the Black knight is masked, caped and covered in black armor Arthur recognizes him as a real super villain and challenges him to battle. In the first supports Arthur gets either trashed or has to flee due to his bad luck but in their final support Arthur accidentally weaponizes his bad luck to wound the Black Knight. Impressed the Black Knight deems Arthur a true warrior and spares him. 

Arvis x Lyon: At first Arvis recognizes Lyon as just another Julius and acts very hostile. When seeing the real Lyon is still in there he softens up greatly and takes the prince under his wing. It would be a good way to show Arvis better traits. 

Raigh x Lucius: We've never seen Lucius with his orphans. It would be funny if the though grumpy tsundere was actually a total daddy's boy when near Lucius. 

Zephiel x Grima: Grima randomly walks up to Zephiel to tell him how humans are just the worst. Zephiel fully agrees and starts his own tirade against Grima about why humans suck. And thus a beautiful friendship is born. 

Male Morgan x Female Morgan: I have the feeling the two would be fascinated by each other. One drama CD portrays them as the best of palls which would be a very likely outcome of their meeting. 

Serra x Boey: Boey and Mae seem a little bit like Erk and Serra so Serra decides to adopt Boey as ''Erk 2'' and returns to her slave driving ways. 

58 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Arthur x the Black Knight: Because the Black knight is masked, caped and covered in black armor Arthur recognizes him as a real super villain and challenges him to battle. In the first supports Arthur gets either trashed or has to flee due to his bad luck but in their final support Arthur accidentally weaponizes his bad luck to wound the Black Knight. Impressed the Black Knight deems Arthur a true warrior and spares him.

Hahahaha holy shit what.

How would that even happen.

10 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

Hahahaha holy shit what.

How would that even happen.

Lets see.....

When their blades meet Arthur gets hit by lightning and because of their close proximity BK is electrocuted with him. 

A horde of out of control horses end up trampling Arthur and because BK is so close he gets trampled as well. 

Arthur was accidentally given a rotten sandwitch. Arthur pukes and BK slips over it :):

Frederick x Seth: They spar and talk about how they both serve and protect princes and princesses and trade a few funny anecdotes on the subject. Seth is confused about Frederick's...ideas at first, and even criticizes him a little bit, but comes to admire how hard the man works. Frederick says he also respects Seth's morals and beliefs and even agrees with a lot of them, thus creating a nice professional friendship! I really think these two guys would get along great.

Frederick x Titania: Frederick asks Titania all about how she was once a Crimean knight and why she left. He wonders how she could when she had a duty to serve and protect the royal family. Titania explains all about Greil and his group, and Frederick isn't sure he understands, but would try to respect her position, and they decide to spar and end up respecting one another's strengths. They probably criticize one another a good bit, but get along well, and may also kinda act like a bickering couple. lol If they weren't from different worlds/games, they actually might not make a bad couple. :P

Ike x Frederick: These two would hate each other at first since Ike definitely would dislike Frederick's habits and Frederick would feel upset at the constant criticism and possibly insults (I can also see Ike assuming Frederick is another one of those stuffy nobles he hates). But they spar and respect how strong one another is. Ike also teaches Frederick how to arm wrestle so they could see which of the two has bigger muscles (provided Frederick doesn't already know how to arm wrestle. If he does, skip the teaching part). They realize both rival one another in physical strength. Ike is surprised someone as proper and noble-like as Frederick is so...beefy and bulky. Frederick responds that he is like that because he not only wears heavy armor and battles, but he does all sorts of chores and duties, sometimes even while in that armor. Ike recalls the habits he hated and actually comes to admire that work ethic, saying he could probably never bring himself to be like that, but would accept advice on leadership and combat and also accept tips on chores and other things that he could pass on to Mist and the others. Frederick smiles and takes him up on that and they finally are friendly! :P

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Zephiel x Grima: Grima randomly walks up to Zephiel to tell him how humans are just the worst. Zephiel fully agrees and starts his own tirade against Grima about why humans suck. And thus a beautiful friendship is born. 

Haha. That's great. Not sure how you could spin the idea out to three support conversations, or even a decent one, but I absolutely love the idea.

I'd be curious about how they'd play Deirdre x Alvis and Deirdre x Sigurd. Her profile says she's lost her memories, so it's presumably a post Sigurd dying Deirdre that appears in Heroes, yet a convo with Sigurd would bound to restore her memories which intrinsically change any conversation with Alvis. You'd either be looking at a lot of lose, dismissive canon, or some epic writing to address all the issues while still making everything independent. Or you know what would be cool, if it was a special linear support situation. Where you can't get a B support between Deirdre and Alvis until you get a C Support with Sigurd. And then you can't get an A support with Sigurd and Deirdre until Sigurd and Alvis come to terms in an A support. Air out all the grievances everyone has in an mini arc for them. 

Ike x Genny: Because it's totally canon

Marth/Seliph or Chrom/Sigurd: Ancestors and descendants. Talk about how the world changed in the 1000s of years, and the hardships each had to face and the differences..

(A.)Tiki/Julia: Naga time

Lyn/Morgan: totally not about Mark.

Katarina/Tharja: Love Love Love.

Myrrh/Ninian: Dragons for Humanity.

I'd love to see the supports of all the children and their parents (with the exception of Awakening and Fates kids who can already support their parents). Ares and Eldigan would be a biggie for me (especially since Eldigan doesn't even mention his own child even once in any of his dialogue). 

That being said, a support between Dark Azura and Dark Shigure would be pretty poignant. 

I'd love to see Ingio and Shigure have a support. I know they can as father/son in Fates, but it's not the same. I want a proper support between fellow refreshers :D 

Gerome and Camus, so he can give him the idea of a mask xD 

I like Ana's idea of Frederick and Seth. I think that'd be a pretty good support. 

I will also add Stahl and Abel, and possibly Sully and Cain, since they both model themselves a bit after the originals. 

Leon and M!Corrin because the comic was hilarious. Sharena and Wrys for the same reason (plus I bet it would be too adorable). 

Gunther and Jagen, because they're good counterparts to each other :) 

Also, already mentioned, but Odin and Ares would be rather hilarious. I feel the two would bounce off each other better than Odin and Eldigan.

Edited by Cute Chao

The Black Knight and Ares, Black Knights fight over which one is the Blacker Knight.

Camus and Ishatr, They Insult each others choices to stay with their respective empire as they crumble around them and insult the camus archetype overall.

Lyn and Lyn. Lyn questions why their is 5 of her around. She gets very worried.

Marth and Roy, Both feel like they have seen each other before and question why they fight so similarly.

Celica and Erika. They both confide in how they made some somewhat foolish decisions in hopes of helping someone they cared about. 

Very basic but hey, we could just have Bartre and Arden, Both are strong and tough, and he calls him slow.

21 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

Lyn and Lyn. Lyn questions why their is 5 of her around. She gets very worried.

Yes please.

I'd lie to see Narcian and Valter talk it out, with Valter saying he needs better prey. Narcian insists that he, Narcian, is truly the greatest potential prey any warrior could want. Valter, as do we all, laughs at him, following which Narcian loses it and the two duel. I have no idea how it would end, I just really like these two.

Cherche and Minerva because Minerva the Dragon and Minerva the Dragoon.

Heroes and their fallen/possessed versions would be interesting too seeing how they react to each other.

Camilla and Charlotte/Mathilda/Ayra/any canonically strong woman: Camilla establishes in Fates that she likes strong women, so it'd be fun to see her conversations with women that fit that bill (I might still be a bit bitter at the lack of a Charlotte and Camilla conversation from Fates).

Soren and any of the Robins (and Katarina and Saias I think?): strategists gonna strategize. 

Marth and his descendants: you know Lucina's been dying for it, but the others would be fun too.

Any of the Manaketes: especially the ones that are alone in their games because they need dragon friends!

Edit: missed a strategist whoops

Edited by kirauza343

- Lucina and Marth, because I haven't gotten the Warriors one yet (pretty sure it exists).
- Azura and Ishtar can share hair care tips
- Frederick and Jakob can compete to see who's the better servant
- Inigo and Leen can bond over their absentee dancer mothers (though I'm sure Ares would impale Inigo if he got too flirty with Leeon)

20 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

My bad, I forgot about him. Doesn't help that I haven't played his game (I really need to fix that or at least watch a play through on YouTube).

In retrospect, my reply was a bit too shallow anyways; you might have thought I was upset or something about you leaving him out, while I myself had never heard of Saias before his debut in Heroes. However, his apparent reputation, would definitely open up some possibilities for some supports with the other tacticians.

Me personally, I'd prefer a remake à la Echoes and won't watch a playthrough just yet.

Lachesis x blond male will all involve her wearing him down and eventually getting in his pants; guys like Klein, Lucius, and Jeorge better watch out, she has an insatiable thirst. She'd also poison or send Ares out to die because he's another woman's child. Her and Eldigan S-rank is brazen incest. 

Zephiel and all the dragons. His dream will become true finally.

Nowi and Fae. They'll play together.

Robin M and Grima. What could possibly go wrong?

Celica and Possessed Celica. One cries tears, another blood.

Raven and Lucius/Priscilla. Time for bonding!

Sad that Heather is not in the game, I would immediately support her with Neph-Neph.

Niles x Bruno (because them abs)

Sonya x Camilla, so Sonya can finally shut Camillas mouth and show what real class and sassy attitude is

and then of course Clair x B!Ike just for the babys

Hinata x Ephraim: "You wanted a fight," Ephraim boasts. Hinata responds that, yes, he wants a fight. They're both always looking for a good fight. Ephraim warns him he doesn't know how to hold back. It starts out one-sided with Ephraim having the WTA but Hinata overcomes him with Steady Breath + CD3 + QR3 + Ignis proc unyielding determination and persistence. Impressed by his valor and skill, they make an oath in the halls of Askr to remain sworn brothers for as long they are together and they walk off to challenge more allies hand in hand s-rank achieved.

PA!Azura x B!Knight: PA!Azura wonders why he wears such a helmet, even among allies. Zelgius B!Knight returns the question. Why would she, Azura, hide her identity? PA!Azura is incredulous. Her name is not Azura; Zelgius B!Knight must be mistaken. And the other heroes corroborate her claim. Incredibly impressed by the songstress' ability to warp the perception of any person that looks upon her veil-covered countenance, Zelgius B!Knight vows to protect her from harm.

Any character voiced by Greg Chun: They decide to talk about cheesecake.

Edited by saisymbolic

Eliwood/Roy and Roy/Ninian are obvious ones. Hector/Lilina as well.

Lyon/Julius except it's actually Formortiis and Loptous doing the talking.

People say Marth and his descendants. But you gotta think outside the box. How about, Caeda and her descendants. I wonder what conversations she, Chrom and Lucina can have.

And best all of all: Black Knight/Zelgius.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

- Frederick and Jakob can compete to see who's the better servant

OMG yes, this! Especially since we kinda already got that in the Before Awakening DLC in Fates. lol

You know what, I'd like to see Julius and Reinhardt support just because I don't think Reinhardt is even aware that Julius hates his guts. And it'd be interesting to see Julius interact with him directly.

Innes and Takumi - Both start competing each other to see who is the best just to end always in a tie, then they expend too much time together trying to find a way to win over the other, but end finding they have lot in common and become friends (if it happened with Leo, then will happen to Innes too).

Leo and Linde - Like in warriors but longer and they just being nerd dorks.

Seliph and Lucina - A talk about their dads and how they couldn't spend lot of time with them.

Fallen!Takumi and Fallen!Robin (any one) - AKA, Grima and Anankos become freinds and exchange ideas of how conquer their own worlds.

Ryoma/Xander and Shiro/Siegbert - "So you are my son?" "Yeah/Yes" "So who is your mother?" "For sure no the one you are married right now omg!". Family shenanigans  because multiverse is always "fun"

Summer!Leo and Oboro - "I know you hate me but please MAKE ME SOME CLOTHES!!!"

Alfonse and  Gerome - "Are you Zacharias???????"

Oh, I was forgetting this one:

Ares and Odin - "MISSILETAIN!!!"  "... Lene, I got a Moonbow for you"  (ok this one is actually the story of how my Lene ended with Moonbow)

Edited by SniperGYS