FE7 HHM Low-Tier Playthrough (Complete!)

Hey guys,

I just finished my image-based playthrough of FE7 on Hector Hard Mode. I thought I'd challenge myself by using low-tier characters and documenting the results. I posted this on the /r/fireemblem subreddit (under /u/Spoon_rhythm) too, so head there if you want to see people's comments.

Here's the first part: https://imgur.com/gallery/K8gJ5

All chapters are accessible from the first imgur album, so I won't bother posting them all here separately.

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, DestructionDragon360 said:

Aw man...

And after such a great FE6 run too.

I think I'm gonna cry, man. Your runs are so beautiful. Every time I think you've plucked my last heart string, you find another one to hurt me with.

Thank you.

Hmm, it's not everyday that someone thanks me for hurting them.

You're welcome, I guess...? 

Oh, and thanks for your kind comments on both of my runs :)

I sincerely hope to see more from you, these are some of the most amazing playthroughs I've ever seen. Your FE6 one took longer to pick up, but the moment you started adding your own unique story spin on things, it became probably one of the most enjoyable experiences. I'm a huge fan of those who add their own unique take on the games, give's it a real feel. FE7 was by far the better one, especially some of those ending scene's, really gives a feel of how much you improved. If you ever get around to any of the other games, potentially FE8 next I assume? Well I'll be there.

TLDR: Please make more, these are beyond incredible, your unique style really grips onto the reader and keeps them reading. Thank you for the amazing time.