Funny school stories

14 hours ago, Otts486 said:

I remember from when I was in my high school world studies classes(it happened pretty much every year in each of these classes government, history, etc.) I was literally the ONLY person to answer the questions the teacher asked. Not kidding it got to the point where the teacher had to actively limit the amount of times I could participate in these discussions. Like I could only answer 5 questions before I had to stop. Also the funny part about this is I barely paid attention. Most of the time I was on my 3ds playing fire emblem, pokemon, or monster hunter.

I got my GBA confiscated a few times lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My high school had ipads for the students to use for classes. So I was sitting in Math class messing around and air dropping memes to people in my class and I went to airdrop it to this ipad that just had a bunch of numbers. I thought it was a classmates ipad. Turns out it was my math teacher's ipad and she was projecting in front of the whole class when I did. I've never seen my teacher so confused in her entire life. 

I also had a background on my ipad that was that super magnum dong meme and when I was turning in homework to my bio teacher my ipad locked so my bio teacher saw my background and laughed. After I graduate my brother gets the same bio teacher and she tells him about my super magnum dong background. Guess her last class got wind of it cause the entire 8th period class changed their backgrounds to that specific meme. 

This is what was projected in math class. 

photo4949911734211160027.jpg

8 hours ago, Ashpho said:

My high school had ipads for the students to use for classes. So I was sitting in Math class messing around and air dropping memes to people in my class and I went to airdrop it to this ipad that just had a bunch of numbers. I thought it was a classmates ipad. Turns out it was my math teacher's ipad and she was projecting in front of the whole class when I did. I've never seen my teacher so confused in her entire life. 

I also had a background on my ipad that was that super magnum dong meme and when I was turning in homework to my bio teacher my ipad locked so my bio teacher saw my background and laughed. After I graduate my brother gets the same bio teacher and she tells him about my super magnum dong background. Guess her last class got wind of it cause the entire 8th period class changed their backgrounds to that specific meme. 

I loled so hard at this! OMG.

17 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I loled so hard at this! OMG.

I didn't get in trouble for it though! Which was surprising cause the ipads tell the teacher who is airdropping it so everyone looked at me when I did it LOL

When I was in High School my friends and I would occasionally start clapping when we were in a crowd and people would start clapping for no reason. Was especially funny in Cafeterias. In similar fashion, we'd also start singing happy birthday to people when it wasn't their birthday. 

On 6/4/2018 at 1:09 PM, Ashpho said:

also we have a winner 

A memorable senior prank I had in my high school: Someone took the truancy officer's/gardener's golf kart that they rode around the outside of the school, took it's wheels off, and propped it on cinder blocks in the central area.