Cordelia Less Obsessed w/Chrom in Japanese Version?

I remember hearing, once, that Cordelia had at least one S Suppport that ended with the whole "I may not be as good as Chrom" thing that was NOT that way in the Japanese version.  Like, there was a character were the localizers added in that whole "I may not be Chrom" thing when it wasn't there originally.

I'm not sure as to how true that is; and I'm having trouble finding the source for that.  But, I coulda sworn I read about that once on this very forum, so...does anyone know anything about that?

Which support conversation in particular are you referring to? In Japanese, Cordelia's suitors mostly acknowledge that they're not Chrom, who Cordelia is in love with, but they don't directly say they're not as good as him.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Which support conversation in particular are you referring to? In Japanese, Cordelia's suitors mostly acknowledge that they're not Chrom, who Cordelia is in love with, but they don't directly say they're not as good as him.

I believe it was one of the S Supports.  The one with Frederick, maybe?  

4 hours ago, FionordeQuester said:

I believe it was one of the S Supports.  The one with Frederick, maybe?  

Frederick says he will not make Cordelia weep like how Chrom makes her weep in both languages, so maybe it was someone else.

Arguably, Cordelia has a lot more issues in the japanese version, because alongside her obsession with Chrom,  I’ve heard that japanese Cordelia is incredibly paranoid about her breast size and mentions it a lot. 

13 hours ago, Water Mage said:

Arguably, Cordelia has a lot more issues in the japanese version, because alongside her obsession with Chrom,  I’ve heard that japanese Cordelia is incredibly paranoid about her breast size and mentions it a lot.

She only really brings it up in the support with Robin iirc, and it was about how the other Pegasus Knights teased her about her flatness. That's the only instance I remember, but I guess I'll go check later.

On 23-5-2018 at 11:18 AM, Water Mage said:

I’ve heard that japanese Cordelia is incredibly paranoid about her breast size and mentions it a lot. 

I'm sure glad we dodged that bullet! When Anna talks about it on the beach its a relatively normal subject when the context into account. Cordelia regularly speaking about it when not on the beach would be absurd.