About to Pull an All-Nighter

Well, I'm almost done with college and I'm glad I've taken a couple of summer classes so I can graduate this Fall

Haven't had to pull one of these in a long time, but hey, that's part of the experience

wish me luck, I'll see you at 4 am central!

also, avoid 3 week courses, If you stop even slightly you'll fall way far behind

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

If there's one thing I don't miss about university it's the all nighters lol

gl

glad after this I only have 2 actual classes for my major, everything after that are just a bunch of electives

I'm taking a class called online walking next month, scuba diving in July, and Racquetball in Agust 

14 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

also, avoid 3 week courses, If you stop even slightly you'll fall way far behind

Five weeks I can understand, how you condense a full semester into three I don't comprehend.

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm taking a class called online walking next month, scuba diving in July, and Racquetball in Agust 

Exactly what degree mill are you going to?

But tip for an all nighter, you can gain 30+ mins of sleep if you don't visit online forums. And good luck!

My advice is don't pull all nighters.  Being well rested will serve you better than the little cramming you could do over night.  I never once pulled an all nighter.  I perform better with sleep.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Exactly what degree mill are you going to?

Public Management. My department, unlike others, doesn't require that I take electives from our department

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My advice is don't pull all nighters.  Being well rested will serve you better than the little cramming you could do over night.  I never once pulled an all nighter.  I perform better with sleep.

it's due at midnight tomorrow, I have all the work done, I'm just bad at working with powerpoint

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Five weeks I can understand, how you condense a full semester into three I don't comprehend.

read a 3rd of the book each week

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you like me, and in reality most of the all-nighters you pull could have been avoided if you weren't dumb and procrastinated? :P

it's a 3 week class. I also had to take care of the family business since my dad was down after having surgery 

I'm also awake doing stuff.

Well, best of luck! I've never pulled an "official" all nighter (the latest I've stayed up is about 3, and another time I woke at 3 and worked from there), but I can understand the necessity. Still, I hope you get everything you need done done!