Cipher Series 14: Sept 27 - Set Released! Good luck with your pulls!

Kirie

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 14
Release Date: 27 September 2018
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese)

Booster Series

Featured Titles:

• Awakening / Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Blue Cards)
  • Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn (Green Cards)
  • Fire Emblem Fates - Birthright (mostly White Cards with some Black)

Booster Box pre-orders now available on AmiAmi.
S14 sleeves feature Cordelia, Male Corrin, Bunny Lucina, and Mia. You can view previews here.

Revealed Cards:

The full S14 set list can be seen here.  

New cards from the Summer Livestream can be seen here.

Spoiler

MVuNuTg.png
Female Robin

DnR9ke5U8AEH9w5.png:large
Sakura

xptWuWJ.png
Female Not-Morgan

G3toviF.png
Female Morgan

DnHsYKGU8AAaQmG.png
Validar

cipher-friday-Ilyana.png
Ilyana

cipher-promo-robin.png
Male Robin (Nintendo Dream promo)

cipher-thursday-nah.png
Nah

cipher-wednesday-takumi.png
Takumi

cipher-tuesday-cynthia.png
Cynthia

cipher-monday-shinon.png
Shinon

s14-itsuki-chrom-mirage.png
Itsuki and Mirage Chrom

s14-hinata-oboro.png
Hinata and Oboro

s14-gatrie.png
Gatrie

leo-sr.png
Leo

owain-r-r-plus.png
Owain

hinoka-n-r.png
Hinoka

corrin-sr-plus.png
Male Corrin

boyd-rolf-oscar.png
Boyd, Rolf, and Oscar

gawain-sr.png
Gawain

cordelia-severa-r-plus.png
Cordelia and Severa

lucina-cards.png
Lucina

7CD4WTC.png
Titania

slFmZUv.png
Ryoma

nyY0c5R.png
Ike

OkOaqiF.png
M!Robin Nintendo Dream Promo

0JloCRs.png
M!Corrin

RagUlUH.png
Chrom, M!Robin, F!Robin

Early Revealed Artwork:

Spoiler

FUG5XXV.png
F!Corrin

lucina-art-s14.jpg
Lucina

robin-art-s14.jpg
Robin

lucina-art2-s14.jpg
Lucina

playmat.png
Cordelia and Severa (from playmat)

owain-art-s14.jpg
Owain

validar-art-s14.jpg
Validar

ike-art-s14.jpg
Ike

boyd-art-s14.jpg
Boyd

gatrie-art-s14.jpg
Gatrie

mia-art-s14.jpg
Mia

corrin-art-s14.jpg
Male Corrin

ryoma-art-s14.jpg
Ryoma

hinoka-art-s14.jpg
Hinoka

gunter-art-s14.jpg
Gunter

itsuki-art-s14.jpg
Itsuki

CoB3VBS.jpg
Lucina

UdQEFkG.jpg
Chrom

orHaHJV.jpg
Male Robin

OwiN3BB.jpg
Female Morgan

voX20IB.jpg
Cynthia

rCwNDge.jpg
Male Corrin

BWaxcEQ.jpg
Hinata and Oboro joined art

okiHYh5.jpg
Ike

7roOmgn.jpg
Shinon

bDEHHaA.jpg
Rolf

Edited by Kirie

Today's livestream finally announced the set coming out this September, including a whole slew of artwork!

I have no idea why any of this needed to be hinted at and kept secret for so long, but oh well.

3 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Today's livestream finally announced the set coming out this September, including a whole slew of artwork!

I have no idea why any of this needed to be hinted at and kept secret for so long, but oh well.

My thoughts exactly. They kept us in secrecy for awhile, and now; "The set that we kept secret for months is Tellius, Awakening, and Fates! Everyone be excited and hyped!" (I had to, sorry.)

Yeah I'm really shocked they were so secretive about this set.  I saw someone suggest maybe they were worried people would (probably rightfully) be less enthused about yet another Fates/Awakening/Tellius set.  It's possible they wanted to wait until they could announce set 15 which actually has a new game in it to lessen the disappointment?  Haha, who knows.

I mean, I'm a huge Awakening fan though so I'll buy for that alone.  That Chrom card reveal is legit amazing.  

• 2 weeks later...

Who we should expect as the lords in this Series?

Corrin M, Robin and Ike (again?)?

At least Robin is still waiting for a time to being the lord (and neither of the Fates lords had made a repeat yet).

Considering he get Marth three times as the lord already, and the first chapters show are PoR Characters in PoR looks, I can expect Ike to being the lord again... Oh well.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've had an occasion to update this thread, but we got some new stuff today!

First up is some new promo art for Bunny Lucina. Similar to Bow Lyn, Witch Corrin, and Summer Tiki, she'll be a Tournament Promo card.

S3yrxcD.png

The S14 sleeves have also leaked! In addition to Bunny Lucina, we also get Cordelia, Male Corrin, and Mia for our standard sleeves.

MKg5cYr.jpgx3tZ4jD.jpg

dYfmAxa.jpgY3Cdf1y.jpg

The Summer Livestream will air on 25 August, so we'll likely start getting card reveals shortly before then.

Edited by Kirie

I've also updated the OP with the art from the last livestream, since it seems I never got around to that before. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

The official site page for S14 is now live! However, there's not really a lot of info there aside from the booster pack image:

item_B14.png

On 06/06/2018 at 7:52 PM, Troykv said:

At least Robin is still waiting for a time to being the lord (and neither of the Fates lords had made a repeat yet).

Considering he get Marth three times as the lord already, and the first chapters show are PoR Characters in PoR looks, I can expect Ike to being the lord again... Oh well.

On 06/06/2018 at 7:52 PM, Troykv said:

My ambition for this game is to be able to run male robin as an MC so hopefully he can get some support in this set. The new art for him looks awesome. 

More new art was revealed this weekend at Cipher Summer Party! @fecipher also shared a digital version of the art via twitter this morning. This F!Corrin will be a tournament promo card, and she's drawn by the Fates manga artist.

FUG5XXV.png

Daily reveals have finally started! Our first cards are the cost 1s for Chrom, M!Robin, and F!Robin, who will presumably be sharing the main character slot for the Awakening portion of the set.

As a reminder, the Summer Livestream is this Saturday!

RagUlUH.png

15 hours ago, Kirie said:

Daily reveals have finally started! Our first cards are the cost 1s for Chrom, M!Robin, and F!Robin, who will presumably be sharing the main character slot for the Awakening portion of the set.

As a reminder, the Summer Livestream is this Saturday!

RagUlUH.png

I've started collecting a few of the FE Cipher cards that have my favorite characters, but since I know nothing of the actual gameplay/rarity/value of them as whole, could someone give me a rough estimate of whether this particular Chrom and M!Robin will be particularly hard to come by when they are released later in September?

5 hours ago, Liliesgrace said:

I've started collecting a few of the FE Cipher cards that have my favorite characters, but since I know nothing of the actual gameplay/rarity/value of them as whole, could someone give me a rough estimate of whether this particular Chrom and M!Robin will be particularly hard to come by when they are released later in September?

Not at all. They're all Cost 1 cards which means they'll be Ns or HNs, very common and cheap to buy in the aftermarket. SRs (and + cards, of course) are the ones that will be more expensive and difficult to come by.

20 hours ago, Kirie said:

Not at all. They're all Cost 1 cards which means they'll be Ns or HNs, very common and cheap to buy in the aftermarket. SRs (and + cards, of course) are the ones that will be more expensive and difficult to come by.

Thank you kindly for the clarification and info!

Today's reveal is two cards for Ike, including a signed R+! It's also been revealed that M!Robin will be getting a promo card in next month's Nintendo Dream.

nyY0c5R.pngOkOaqiF.png