Sign in to follow this  
SMEDIA

Vote for Neimi!

As you might have guessed from my avatar, Neimi from this game is my favorite FE character. This guy on YouTube , Mangs, makes character spotlights on different characters that appear in the series.  When a specific character is asked for in the comments section of his videos, he does it on them. So yes, please ask for Neimi for his next spotlight :)

Edited by SMEDIA

9 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

As you might have guessed from my avatar, Neimi from this game is my favorite FE character. This guy on YouTube , Mangs, makes character spotlights on different characters that appear in the series.  When a specific character is asked for in the comments section of his videos, he does it on them. So yes, please ask for Neimi for his next spotlight :)

He also frequents SF, so he might ignore all the Neimi votes if he sees this thread...

Honestly, I have never used Nemi and I doubt a guy like Mangs would have the patience to grind on such a bad archer unless it's a meme unit like Gordin. So I'm sorry to say this, but I highly doubt Mangs would do a spotlight on her