Finish the sentence

DragonFlames

...didn't realize that I had magically turned into a coconut! Apparently, when I flapped my arms... 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...until I realized I was still held by the bird, and I was late to work! Trying to find out how to make it let go of me, I...

...I recited Hamilton instead. Not that it mattered, as the bird was so confused that it...

...At a garage sale (or was it a yard sale? I can't remember), where a bald man wearing a green sweater and his silent dog were...

...also trying to cajole me on buying a washer/dryer that runs on hamsters. From the looks of it, the dog was doing the upselling, and the bald man was...

...started to tear up. Deciding to be fair to both children, I also gave him a donut. Immediately afterwards...

....the two kids tossed the donuts on a pole. "Look, they're not horseshoes!" I exclaimed. The kids, with crud-eating grins each, glanced at me and...

...Kicked him in the face. I was so angry at how they abused my compassion and tried to eat my **** that I became a Super Saiyan! The two kids...

...confused them, as they didn't know whether I was referencing the new Goku transformation, or Sonic the Hedgehog. Taking advantage of this, I...

I don't actually watch Dragon Ball. My experience with the series is limited to Supersonic Warriors for the GBA, and even then I only played that via emulator out of curiosity. Fun game, by the way.