Finish the sentence

DragonFlames

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...to become a Hobbit and eschew shoes altogether. For some reason, I decided to live...

• 3 months later...

Jumps out of the pool and lays on the pants and gets them all furry. Whether they're being worn by someone or not.

I didn't want to spend any more time in this hotel so I left and explored the town. The first place I visited was...

Realized it was a red napkin instead. Then I remembered that bulls are actually colorblind and that it's the movement of the cloth that aggravates them into charging.

Unfortunately, I realized that I just did shake that napkin when getting it to it's full size. Fortunately, I'm an avid Punch-Out!! player, and...

I figured that would allow me to defend myself against the charging bull with one well timed punch. Unfortunately I was wrong. Later I woke up in the hospital. The nurse looked at me and said...

• 3 weeks later...

That despite having several of my ribs broken and some of my internal organs destroyed, I could otherwise move around as if I didn't have these injuries.

It was at that moment where I realized...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...