Fire Emblem: Standpoints of the Ideal War

Perkilator

Hey, guys. I’ve had this idea for my own Fire Emblem game for a while, but I hadn’t the time to process it. It’s about two kingdoms who go to war because of their clashing ideals; the eastern Kingdom Acciptia, represented by the hawk, believes in strength from nobility, while Pyten, represented by the snake, believes in strength from courage. You play as the protagonists from both sides of the story after completing the two prologue chapters, and the maps show how many days pass as you take jobs or progress through the story (ex: Day 26/Chapter 6: Uprising or Day 12/The Northen Plains). Speaking of jobs, your characters can take them up on the map screen, ranging from routing the enemy to protecting villagers.

What do you think?

Edited by Perkilator

First, it's in the wrong subforum.  Second, ideas are everywhere, but the effort to make it happen is another thing entirely.  I think you'd have better luck turning this into a fanfiction.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

First, it's in the wrong subforum.  Second, ideas are everywhere, but the effort to make it happen is another thing entirely.  I think you'd have better luck turning this into a fanfiction.

Well, first, sorry for posting in the wrong place. Second…I never said I could make it (much as I wish I could); I’m just passing out ideas.

37 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

Well, first, sorry for posting in the wrong place. Second…I never said I could make it (much as I wish I could); I’m just passing out ideas.

Trust me, we have plenty of ideas.