If certain characters were available on both routes...

according to the FE wiki, Unused data suggests that Charlotte and Odin  was meant to be playable in Birthright, and Hayato and Rinkah were meant to be playable in Conquest. So, how would you input them if they actually were playable in said games?

Edited by CyberController

I'd make a better topic title, for one.  It doesn't describe the topic at all, and I have a general dislike of clickbait.

Birthright - Odin joins up in exchange for keeping Leo alive.  Charlotte is recruited because she goes to the highest bidder, and her employer's dead.

Conquest - Impressed by Corrin's mettle, Fuga sends Hayato along.  Rinkah is Kotaro's prisoner instead of Kagero, so she joins because she has nothing better to do with her time.

That's one possibility.

12 hours ago, CyberController said:

according to the FE wiki, Unused data suggests that Charlotte and Odin  was meant to be playable in Birthright, and Hayato and Rinkah were meant to be playable in Conquest. So, how would you input them if they actually were playable in said games?

Sorc/Be are the best foot in the game bar none, BR has jack and or shit to actually HURT Odin, or Rhinkah with a Harlot support and they ORKO everything in the game. So BR becomes more of a joke. They would have to join extremely late. (12+)

Oni Savage is locked out on CQ route but it's strictly worse than Nhorian options for damage, Iggy would be more viable I guess? CQ already has a diviner and a sage though so hayato is only giving Elise/Felecia another bolt axe option and Ophelia innate tomefaire. Join here really does not matter.

Ignoring balance I'd enjoy Odin and Harlot replacing some early BR joins. Just for the variety.

Edited by joshcja

4 hours ago, joshcja said:

Sorc/Be are the best foot in the game bar none, BR has jack and or shit to actually HURT Odin, or Rhinkah with a Harlot support and they ORKO everything in the game. So BR becomes more of a joke. They would have to join extremely late. (12+)

Oni Savage is locked out on CQ route but it's strictly worse than Nhorian options for damage, Iggy would be more viable I guess? CQ already has a diviner and a sage though so hayato is only giving Elise/Felecia another bolt axe option and Ophelia innate tomefaire. Join here really does not matter.

Ignoring balance I'd enjoy Odin and Harlot replacing some early BR joins. Just for the variety.

Oni Savage is locked out? Not entirely correct. Kumegara is a promoted Oni Savage, and he's capturable on conquest.