Accessories!

Anacybele

The upcoming update says we're getting accessories for our heroes! This could be so much fun. People can do silly stuff, cool stuff, or reference popular memes. lol

I hope we get a bear hat I can put on Frederick just like I did for my Frederick Mii Fighter in Smash. XD Because you know, the bear joke with him never gets old. lol He's associated with bears a lot because it comes up a few times in Awakening. Most notably with female Robin's nickname for him, Freddy Bear, and his hatred of bear meat. Henry also says Frederick gives bear hugs in their A support. So yeah, this is a reference I so want to do. lol

What do you guys want? Lobster claws for a certain Hoshido prince? Pineapple hat for a certain other Hoshido prince? Maybe something chicken-themed for a certain meat-loving Tellius mercenary? :P

Also, when the update drops, we can use this thread to show off our heroes with accessories too!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accessories? That's awesome! Hmm, I'm not even sure what I'd want. Maybe give Hector a bandanna. Is it just head wear or more? Would be cool if I could get Zelgius into that Begnion armor.

Edit: I guess armor might not be considered an accessory though. Perhaps there will be capes and shields added. I'd love to give Marth the Fire Emblem shield.

Edited by SSbardock84

Don't know, but all we're shown in a preview is Masked Lucina's mask on regular Marth and...what looks like Feh on Alfonse's head, so it may mostly be headwear. I don't know for sure.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't know, but all we're shown in a preview is Masked Lucina's mask on regular Marth and...what looks like Feh on Alfonse's head, so it may mostly be headwear. I don't know for sure.

Ah yeah, I see that on their twitter now. Yeah I hope it's not just headwear though, even though it'll still be cool. This should be really fun.

Edited by SSbardock84

Stuff I want

• Legion's mask
  • Lilina's nurse hat
  • Kinshi Knight head dress
  • Bunny ears
  • Santa hats
  • Sage hats
  • Witch hats
  • Nephenee's Helmet
  •  Awakening mages hats

Maybe later down the line armor from generic units in the series can be used.

I'm glad people get to have fun with these but personally, I just very rarely use accessories in games. I find them stupid-looking and immersion-breaking.

I'll only complain if I see them outside the arena and I don't expect them to. :)

Interesting, I'll wait until we know the full range of accessories we'll get when the update drops but obviously I'll use them to make a few memes and give Eirika something to enhance her cuteness over 9000!

Probably gonna stick Marth's Mask on Celica as soon as I get the chance (heck, one of the CYL versions I was wanting for her was lance cavalier with a mask like her brother), though it would be so much fun stick it on Cherche for mother-son bonding. Micaiah might get Feh for maximum birds.

Overall I'm excited about this addition!

Like I said elsewhere, I want a giant ribbon like Charlottes to put on all my Takumis. I used to always give him one during all my non-Conquest runs. It's a tradition! 

Let's hope Intsys manages to find a way to make all accessories accessible for all characters and doesn't put too many restrictions. Especially gender ones. I want to see some of the girls in a top hat too.

This will be fun, but I am waiting to see what they are before I decide who gets what.  I would love it if I could give Lukas a book since he likes to read and I would love a dragon tail for M!Kana to make him even cuter in his human form.

Did they say anything about how accessories will be obtained?

I can't see them giving anything away that is too Seasonal, since it'd undercut them. Either you'd get an accessory with summoning the proper Seasonal character, or they'd give away a free, not so crazy one in a related TT.

One idea- eyepatch for Niles, on the other eye. 

2 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Wedding accessories please, I'm getting my bride Nowi somehow.

I'd like there to be an option to dress up your Summoner support unit as a bride/groom.  And for @Nowi's Husband I hope there's an option to have a Kanna Kamui alt for Nowi or Tiki.

My only hope for accessories is for Camilla to get succubus wings and for Kagero to get a red bodysuit.  Also I'd like an option for Hector to get a beanie and tattoos. 

3 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I'll only complain if I see them outside the arena and I don't expect them to. :)

They'll randomly appear in the Training Tower. :P:

I only want one thing - THE POPE HAT.  Maybe I'll put it on Merric.

Sunglasses/Black Glasses/whatever they call it  for my Oboro, Takumis and Summer!Leo

... Also a lil crown for Innes maybe? Or I can just put Feh on him, that would be cute

Edited by SniperGYS

1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'd like there to be an option to dress up your Summoner support unit as a bride/groom.  And for @Nowi's Husband I hope there's an option to have a Kanna Kamui alt for Nowi or Tiki.

My only hope for accessories is for Camilla to get succubus wings and for Kagero to get a red bodysuit.  Also I'd like an option for Hector to get a beanie and tattoos. 

DjQaq2Qm.png