Legendary Hero Battle (Storm): Ryoma

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

@mampfoid No chances to flex on enemies this time. But you get to see F!Grima be a boss.

Grima is more Abyssal than Ryoma, no doubt! 

56 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Pre-charged, Bushido-boosted Glimmer can go off and die somewhere. Bleh.

That was fast, congrats! 

Galeforce on Airzura, good decision. Nowi one-shotting Ryoma was surprising. 

I'm not sure yet if I want to border redoing Lucina and Ryoma. Perhaps in the weekend. Hrid is done though. Have to record his clear this evening. 

Fricking Abyssal Ryoma surviving +10 Summer Corrin fully primed Bladetome attack :O

Had to charge up Growing Wind to kill him, what a beast. Corrin is wearing his helmet now tho, victor, spoils, etc. Really love seeing how you guys who are much better at this game than me clear these maps without +10s 

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

A one turn clear with Nowi, I love it already~ Ryoma's pre-charged Glimmer is a nuisance so it's nice to be able to get rid of it in one turn. Nice easy clear again!

As for me, can only get up to Infernal so I'll have to wait for an Abyssal Guide

I wasn't going to do a video for Ryoma but since the chances of me beating Abyssal without a guide are 0, I figured I might as well do something for Infernal~

I wasn't going to do the video since there's not much to say about it. As you can see, H!Myrrh has just eaten a delicious and nutritious Hrid with all sorts of nutrients such as Distant Counter and Attack Smoke 3 which made this relatively easy to deal with~

This was a Dragon Emblem team until we got to Lunatic and my Fae is what we'd call, "not good" so we switched to Ike because he's got Lancebreaker~ That's about it, LEL, hope it's not too boring~

On 28.11.2018 at 10:21 AM, Some Jerk said:

No chances to flex on enemies this time. But you get to see F!Grima be a boss.

Nice to see someone else using F Grima for abbysals, she can take quite some hits, when there is no direct counter around and you made Ryoma look like the one struggling to beat the boss. Well done.

On 28.11.2018 at 12:13 PM, LordFrigid said:

Nice and fast as always. Brave Axe Galeforce Azura was interesting, even your dancers destroy abyssal enemies like it is nothing, that's pretty impressive. Also nice Nowi one-shot.

26 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Hoshida vs Nifl. The Nifl siblings show their kit of devestating debuffs!

Wow, their skills work pretty good.

Hrid is hard to kill once everyone is debuffed. Now I'm even more bummed to have him with -ATK ... and Ylgr with -ATK ... and Gunnthrá with -SPD. What a family! 

Another wow for how fast you got all siblings to +10. (I bet also +10 Sutr is sitting in your barracks)

Wow, I actually managed to clear one of the Abyssal Legendary Hero Battles! I heard some people on Reddit saying they were all beating Ryoma's Abyssal LHB with A!Tiki so I decided to try it out myself and sure enough after a few tries I beat it with a team of A!Tiki, Reinhardt, B!Lyn and NY!Azura. Man I'm glad I decided to invest in A!Tiki since she did most of the work. I wish I knew how to record videos on my phone (I'm not even sure if my phone can record things) because I would have but all I have for proof is this photo.

Spoiler

Went and stuck it on Camus since I couldn't find anyone else who looked good with it.

Edited by NSSKG151

11 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I wish I knew how to record videos on my phone (I'm not even sure if my phone can record things) because I would have but all I have for proof is this photo.

Hide contents

Do you have an Android phone or an iPhone? Can't help you with the latter, but if you have an Android, I use a program called AZ Screen Recorder, which works well enough for a free app.

Honestly Ryoma's Abyssal didn't feel too different from the Infernal version. (Hence why I didn't bother making a video.)

The stat inflation cost me maybe one unit-turn, meaning the same overall strategy I usually use worked without problems. (The strategy being hit things until they die, of course.) The units on the map simply aren't threatening at all whether positioning-wise or stat-wise.

3 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you have an Android phone or an iPhone? Can't help you with the latter, but if you have an Android, I use a program called AZ Screen Recorder, which works well enough for a free app.

I do use an Android so I might look into this AZ Screen Recorder. Is that something you download off the google app store?

34 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I do use an Android so I might look into this AZ Screen Recorder. Is that something you download off the google app store?

Yes it's on the play store. It's pretty easy to use and doesn't need a rooted phone, though if you want audio you have to make sure you record in a quiet place because it can only record external audio.

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Yes it's on the play store. It's pretty easy to use and doesn't need a rooted phone, though if you want audio you have to make sure you record in a quiet place because it can only record external audio.

Ah, okay thanks. I'll look into it once I have some free time.

18 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I wasn't going to do a video for Ryoma but since the chances of me beating Abyssal without a guide are 0

Guess I lied

Well, I somehow went and got this done without a guide. Savage Pain Lachesis (that was meant for Hrid's Abyssal but that ain't working out) makes her debut. Somehow, I find it less boring but less interesting than the Infernal one, if that makes any sense at all.

Less boring because Lachesis but less interesting because it was pretty much the same strategy as before but with less units involved. Myrrh just takes the right side instead of the left this time and simply eats everything. Reinhardt hides behind a wall (I didn't really want to use him but I needed to double Ryoma before he attacked and no one is living a Glimmer), Lachesis does some Pain stuff, and Azura a couple kills things.

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

@mampfoid@Zeo

Ryoma Abyssal.

Hoshida vs Nifl. The Nifl siblings show their kit of devestating debuffs!

Nifl siblings work really well together. I'm impressed they're all +10 already. 

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I had actually done Ryoma infernal before, but that was without fliers, which wouldn't do at all.

Shout out to Hinoka for managing to one round Ryoma. Stacked goads OP.

Hinoka is the MVP for killing her brother  one rounding Ryoma. It's good to have a unit that can face him head on and take him out that fast. Also the Combat Animations getting rushed through when you forget to turn them back off just makes me laugh, asdfghjkl.

17 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Dang, that Myrrh is scary good. Nice work!

On Lachesis for the Hríd battle, was that as a sub for Maria in the Maria/Azura/Myrrh/Tiki clear, or something else?

It was from PM1's Guide, he uses Lucius and said any Pain+ Healer can sub for him, but the problem is actually that I can't get the AI for the manakete to work right~

2.08 if you want to skip the recording hiccups

@mampfoid@Kaden@SatsumaFSoysoy

I actually found this harder than Lucina, somehow. idk.

Either way this is basically the ussual Horse run, feat. the return of Astra Ursula godstrats. Brave Roy's ability to 2HKO the Dagger enemies is key, and the improvement required that ended up enabling the clear was the decision to go mampfoid mode use Quickened Pulse build to strike the green mage turn 1

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

An alternate one-turn solution using Reinhardt, because Astra Dire Thunder was funny. It’s pretty similar otherwise, though I also get to replace Azura with a Barst I had lying around.

Do you want to tell me I should get my lazy ass to Ryoma's and Lucina's Ayssal maps? Perhaps tomorrow. :-p

That wonderful Astra was worth the rerun! EP Reinhardt OP. 

33 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

2.08 if you want to skip the recording hiccups

Na, those are best. 

Lol, the real boss was ridersbane guy, he even got the animations switched on. Blade-Astra can't ever get boring, great way to kill a DC boss. Cavs are too reliable to dismiss. 

They didn't put Cancel Affinity on the colorless guys. Lyon dealt with them as usual. I open with Spring Alfonse wheeling in to take out the first lance guy and then wheeling back out with Galeforce. Yep, that cavalry movement helps him greatly over Cherche.

I had to figure out who could survive Ryoma. Spring Xander rose to the occasion, soaking up the entire Glimmer and only taking damage from Ryoma's Bushido kicking in. Lene had to survive a sword guy but she took him down on enemy phase.

Edited by Chrom-ulent