E3 2018 Schedule/Discussion/Hype Thread

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

@Slumber how did you not feel it? it was awesome? no? i liked it.

It didn't look like Fire Emblem.

Outside of the grid based combat where there were people with bows and axes.

It could be great, but the trailer gave me nothing to latch on to.

Edited by Slumber

Three houses sounds odd. I did not expect a delay since the document thingy confirmed this year release. Oh well. At least I can save money for the Switch for that time. Looks a lot like PoR/RD. No 2d sprites. Maybe an avatar. Looks like a silent Avatar. Looks a bit like Echoes with battle arts and skills. I'm glad they started to include generic allies

Just from that short look it seems like they are taking criticism and feedback into account. A silent avatar, a female main lord, no durabilit, but maybe a better balance for it, less fan service, more commands from the menu for your characters.

the fact that each unit has a squad seems fun and reminiscent of advance wars. Plus the new art style definitely sets it apart from any of the other games.

OH MY GOD DAISY ACTUALLY CAME TO SMASH!!

MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER PERIOD CAME! OH MY GOD THANK YOU SAKURAI!

I don't even care that she's a clone, it's DAISY! My favorite princess!

Also, both Ikes! Slightly differently voiced too! Awesome and interesting! WE LIKE IKE!

Edited by Anacybele

Could three houses refer to three noble houses you can choose from by buying different games? I certainly hope not but hey Fates had good sales so I don't see why they couldn't do that again.

1 minute ago, Hekselka said:

Could three houses refer to three noble houses you can choose from by buying different games? I certainly hope not but hey Fates had good sales so I don't see why they couldn't do that again.

I'm guessing three houses is the conflict in the story. If there were separate versions they'd have mentioned it, but I didn't see the Fates one so I dunno

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

OH MY GOD DAISY ACTUALLY CAME TO SMASH!!

MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER PERIOD CAME! OH MY GOD THANK YOU SAKURAI!

I don't even care that she's a clone, it's DAISY! My favorite princess!

Also, both Ikes! Slightly differently voiced too! Awesome and interesting! WE LIKE IKE!

IKR!!!!! Also did you notice the small thing like Pokemon Trainer letting you play as the girl Leaf

2 minutes ago, Tediz64 said:

IKR!!!!! Also did you notice the small thing like Pokemon Trainer letting you play as the girl Leaf

Yeah, though I'm surprised they didn't just stick with Charizard or make Ivysaur and Squirtle separate. But it's nice for anyone that liked the latter two. And seeing Leaf available as an option is nice too!

I'm HYPED AS HELL THOUGH. Daisy gonna be a new main for me along with Luigi and Ike!

Also, those who told me that girl at the end of the FE trailer is a loli dragon, what do you mean? I didn't see any indication that she was a dragon.

Edited by Anacybele

They brought back Snake for Smash! Heck, they brought back EVERYBODY for Smash! Cloud, Ryu, Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Bayonetta, and so on!

Smash releases December 7.

I liked how the end the discussed Smash for a pretty long period. OK so @eclipse so from here on do we go to the respective threads to discuss what we all saw? Like smash gets a new thread, pokemon gets a new thread, and where do we go to discuss the new fire emblem?