Graduating High School and Life's Milestones

TheGoodHoms

Normally I try to stay as ambiguous as possible about my age or other sensitive personal information about myself, but I'm alowing myself to break the rules just this once for a rather special occasion. Yesterday I had my graduation ceremony and officially recived my diploma. It's a large milestone in life that I'm proud to have reached, especially since I graduated with honors which I never thought would happen when I started high school. But now that it's over it's a really weird feeling reflecting on it. Definitely the biggest change in my life since moving to Minnesota. Knowing that I'm going off to college to college in 3 months is just crazy to think about.

But all that sappy stuff aside I also just wanted to let the everybody here on the Forest Forums know about it because you all are a great online community I love being apart of that I want to celebrate this achievement with. If anyone else wants to share a milestone they have reached recently, feel free to do so here as well.

• 4 years later...