New to the forums

Karimlan

Hey all.

Been playing FE games for about 15 years now, starting with FE7 on the GBA. New to the forums, but have been consulting it as a resource for a few months now, more so as I've been playing FEH for about a year and a couple months. Fave game is Thracia 776 because of the difficulty, which initially put me off at first, though had become a stickler for it admittedly.

I was born and raised in San Diego, CA, and have been living/working overseas for a few years now (currently based in the Philippines). Outside of video games, I'm an avid metal music fan (that occasionally listens to jazz, Wagner, Strauss, and Schubert), martial arts, pro wrestling, history, philosophy, and satire aficionado. I'd put in alcoholic and hallucinogenic substance enthusiast, but I have been sober for the past few years :lol: (more for the latter than the former, thank you very much).

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

@Purple Mage: You're telling me, bud. I don't encounter a lot of guys/gals who play any Fire Emblem game at work. I was rooming with a coworker who plays FEH, and I still talk with him occasionally. Trouble is, he moved out because he was relocating near his home (Alabang) and he used to work up here with me in Quezon City.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Karimlan, nice to meet you!

Considering Thracia 776 is your favourite Fire Emblem, are you excited at the prospect of the new translation patch being finished?

Edited by gjuptonv