My team so far:

Eph- Just promoted, all stats amazing.

Eir- Nearly dumped, promoted from lv14

Seth- Level 9, doing good.

Amelia: lv2 Paladin, strong, fast, untouchable killing machine.

Ewan: lv3 Sage, great defense, excellet healer and attacker

Ross: 6 Hero, capped Strengt, every other stat is amazing, best unit by far.

Joshua: 3 Swordmaster, Best sword user of all time. UNTOUCHABLE, and a mad killing critical machine.

Duessel: 11 Great Knight, excellent but lags behind at times.

Cormag: 5 Wy Lord, Huge power, but shockingly fragile (14D, 8R)

Colm: 6 Rougue, bad fighter, but great aid.

Saleh: POWERHOUSE and great healer.

Tethys: 5 Dancer, lags behind.

Innes: Dumped

L'Arachel: Lightly used and dumped.

Knoll: Dumped for being a terrible shaman.

Rennac: Dumped

--All of these other units were dumped---

Gilliam (humped and dumped, got to a level 2 general, but crappy defense)

Kyle (filler for a bit, lv14)

Natasha (humped and dumped, level 8)

R-Tard

Vanessa

Lute

Mouldy One

Franz the man with the frying panz

Garcia (NEVER used, not even once)

Neimi

Forde the car guy

Tana (NEVER touched)

Dozla (NEVER touched)

Marisa (NEVER touched)

Gerik (NEVER touched)

Myrrh (NEVER touched)

There you go. Feel free to ask questions/criticize, but don't start a debate. I just killed Orson.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I dont even know how this guy passed up on teh best units in the game.

--TBh, I dont even know how this guy is gonna finish the game with those pitiful units he chose. ^^

Edited by Extreme Void

Frankly, I dont even know how this guy passed up on teh best units in the game.

--TBh, I dont even know how this guy is gonna finish the game with those pitiful units he chose. ^^

It's Sacred Stones, I bet he can make it even if he used Dozla.

I'm going to assume that that would be Rennac -_-
Eph- Just promoted, all stats amazing.

Eir- Nearly dumped, promoted from lv14

Seth- Level 9, doing good.

Amelia: lv2 Paladin, strong, fast, untouchable killing machine.

Ewan: lv3 Sage, great defense, excellet healer and attacker

Ross: 6 Hero, capped Strengt, every other stat is amazing, best unit by far.

Joshua: 3 Swordmaster, Best sword user of all time. UNTOUCHABLE, and a mad killing critical machine.

Duessel: 11 Great Knight, excellent but lags behind at times.

Cormag: 5 Wy Lord, Huge power, but shockingly fragile (14D, 8R)

Colm: 6 Rougue, bad fighter, but great aid.

Saleh: POWERHOUSE and great healer.

Tethys: 5 Dancer, lags behind.

Innes: Dumped

L'Arachel: Lightly used and dumped.

Knoll: Dumped for being a terrible shaman.

Rennac: Dumped

--All of these other units were dumped---

Gilliam (humped and dumped, got to a level 2 general, but crappy defense)

Kyle (filler for a bit, lv14)

Natasha (humped and dumped, level 8)

R-Tard

Vanessa

Lute

Mouldy One

Franz the man with the frying panz

Garcia (NEVER used, not even once)

Neimi

Forde the car guy

Tana (NEVER touched)

Dozla (NEVER touched)

Marisa (NEVER touched)

Gerik (NEVER touched)

Myrrh (NEVER touched)

There you go. Feel free to ask questions/criticize, but don't start a debate. I just killed Orson.

Don't think so.

Eight resistance is actually normal for a 20/5 Cormag. Resistance isn't one of his strong points. That 14 defense is pretty bad, though.

I don't get my units to 20. I promote around 15-18.

You dumped some of the best units out there.

Like....

You dumped Gerik, Lute, Franz, and Moulder?! Are you insane?! Also, Colm obviously wasn't RNG blessed if he's nto a good fighter.

Gerik's crap; Josh is way better. Lute and Franz are pretty crappy at first. Moulder is just plain fugly and everything, and healers that JUST heal suck. Sages can heal much more effectively.

Gerik, Garcia, Moulder the Boulder, Vanessa, and Lute are all highly recommendable. Shame you passed those folks particuarly up. (who is "R-Tard"?)

R-Tard is obviously Artur.

Gerik's crap; Josh is way better. Lute and Franz are pretty crappy at first. Moulder is just plain fugly and everything, and healers that JUST heal suck. Sages can heal much more effectively.

Gerik's one of the better characters in an easy game. >_> He's a much better hero than Ross, I can tell you that. Also, Gerik is a mercenary. That's not even comparable to Joshua.

Lute WILL cap Magic. She WILL deal tons of damage to everything that moves. And unlike, say, Lilina, her other stats don't suck. She can easily double, and can critical often.

Franz is easily the best Cavalier in this game, especially when he promotes to a Great Knight. He gains full WTA and all-around good stats. Also, he joins in the first chapter of the game, and is playable for thee rest of the game. HUGE advantage over, say, Kyle.

Moulder, however, has the highest Defense out of any of your Magic users, and he can wield Elfire as a Sage without any Attack Speed loss.

Gerik's one of the better characters in an easy game. >_> He's a much better hero than Ross, I can tell you that. Also, Gerik is a mercenary. That's not even comparable to Joshua.

Lute WILL cap Magic. She WILL deal tons of damage to everything that moves. And unlike, say, Lilina, her other stats don't suck. She can easily double, and can critical often.

Franz is easily the best Cavalier in this game, especially when he promotes to a Great Knight. He gains full WTA and all-around good stats. Also, he joins in the first chapter of the game, and is playable for thee rest of the game. HUGE advantage over, say, Kyle.

Moulder, however, has the highest Defense out of any of your Magic users, and he can wield Elfire as a Sage without any Attack Speed loss.

1. Sage healing > Bishop healing

2. Amelia > Franz

3. Joshuah has better crit and avoid than Gerik, among other things. Myrmidons > Mercenaries

1. Sage healing > Bishop healing

2. Amelia > Franz

3. Joshuah has better crit and avoid than Gerik, among other things. Myrmidons > Mercenaries

1.) Explain.

2.) Not without Tower Abuse. Why spend time on a unit who has EQUAL stats to Franz, but takes a lot more time to raise, and is mediocre to start, something you seem to despise?

3.) Gerik has better Strength, Defense, and HP. He also gets Axes upon promotion. Myrmidons=/=Mercenaries. You can't compare them.

2.) Not without Tower Abuse. Why spend time on a unit who has EQUAL stats to Franz, but takes a lot more time to raise, and is mediocre to start, something you seem to despise?

Trainees get 10 extra levels of stats. All it takes is just a level or two in the tower, and Amelia's great. Plus, she has killer avoid and speed, while still having plenty of strength. But then again, I'm tired of x Vs. x debates. Why can't we just say "Okay, x does this great, but x can do this better", and not just fight about stuff that doesn't matter? Really, I don't think Fire Emblem was created for people to argue about who's the best.

Trainees get 10 extra levels of stats. All it takes is just a level or two in the tower, and Amelia's great. Plus, she has killer avoid and speed, while still having plenty of strength. But then again, I'm tired of x Vs. x debates. Why can't we just say "Okay, x does this great, but x can do this better", and not just fight about stuff that doesn't matter? Really, I don't think Fire Emblem was created for people to argue about who's the best.

Amelia's Great Knight 20/5 stats:

HP: 39

Str: 16

Skl: 18

Spd: 20

Lck: 22

Def: 13

Res: 11

Franz's Great Knight 20/5 stats:

HP: 41

Str: 18

Skl: 15

Lck: 11

Res: 6

Franz has a lead in HP by 2, Str by 2, and ties Amelia in Spd and Def.

Amelia wins in Skl by 3, Lck by 11, and Res by 5.

LUCKILY, Amelia will never reach Franz's level without Tower Abuse, which isn't taken into account. It's more like 20/5 (Franz) to 10/15/0 (Amelia).

Also, it's pretty hypocritical that you're saying "Don't argue! All the characters are good!" and then you say that Artur, Gerik, Lute, Franz, and Moulder are bad.

Technically that's what the debates are for. They exist to determine who are the most useful characters when playing the game regularly. The trainees (except for maybe Ross) suck on a regular playthrough (as in, no arena abusing or using the tower). Besides, arena and tower abusing can make ANY1 broken for this game so it's not a good idea to go around saying some1's great if you're basing it on the fact that they become good through tower/arena abuse. Only time I would see such reasoning being good, is for a FEDS Wi-fi Tier list, that's it.

There are good and bad characters, you're free to use any1 but don't go trying to say a bad character is good when it's been proven that they're not. (Sheeda in FEDS is a low tier character, I use her anyways)

Edited by Boo

Amelia's Great Knight 20/5 stats:

HP: 39

Str: 16

Skl: 18

Lck: 22

Res: 11

Franz's Great Knight 20/5 stats:

HP: 41

Str: 18

Skl: 15

Lck: 11

Res: 6

Franz has a lead in HP by 2, Str by 2, and ties Amelia in Spd and Def.

Amelia wins in Skl by 3, Lck by 11, and Res by 5.

LUCKILY, Amelia will never reach Franz's level without Tower Abuse, which isn't taken into account. It's more like 20/5 (Franz) to 10/15/0 (Amelia).

Also, it's pretty hypocritical that you're saying "Don't argue! All the characters are good!" and then you say that Artur, Gerik, Lute, Franz, and Moulder are bad.

Notice the good Skill lead, great resistance lead, and massive Luck lead.

Apparently, I need to point this out again.

Amelia will NEVER reach Franz's level. Franz will have a huge level lead when Amelia joins, and she'll likely be 10/15/0 when Franz is 20/5 at the Endgame. Want me to compare THOSE stats?

Edit: She'll be 10/15/0 if you baby her beyond belief.

Edited by Flynn Scifo

Skill would help if enemies were actually good with avoid but they're not.

Resistance would help if this game was packing an assload of magic units and there aren't that much.

Luck is just 1 avoid, 1 critical avoid and I believe 0.5 Accuracy. Enemies are inaccurate in this game so really, who needs that much luck?

Like Flynn said, Amelia's way behind in levels compared to Franz.

Franz comes early, Amelia lacks significant leads on stats against him and she's not reaching Franz level through normal play.

Which character do you have an easier time with? Franz

Which character is useful for more time in the game? Franz

Which character doesn't need to use the tower or arena to catch up in levels? Franz.

Again, no1's saying that you can't use Amelia, I've used her myself and just because Franz is better, that's not gonna stop me. Franz is undeniably better than Amelia.