My team so far:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, this guy has it all wrong. Joshua is better than Gerik?

Throw Joshua against a pack of Wyverns and see how much damage he gets, also throw Gerik against them, and take a look there.

Lol, this guy has it all wrong. Joshua is better than Gerik?

Throw Joshua against a pack of Wyverns and see how much damage he gets, also throw Gerik against them, and take a look there.

Eirike Route Gerik > Joshua

Ephraim Route Gerik < Joshua

Cormag as Wyern Lord ISN'T fragile, I mean, in my story like 4 archers attacked him and got him many times and he didn't die, the arrows just take like 4 of damage, and yes, he has LOTS of power.

Cormag as Wyern Lord ISN'T fragile, I mean, in my story like 4 archers attacked him and got him many times and he didn't die, the arrows just take like 4 of damage, and yes, he has LOTS of power.

... Unless you're me, and he doesn't gain a single defense point.

Anyway, for my Peggy run, I need one more character and don't know who it should be. I've got the 3 peggies/trainees, Moldy Butt, Colm and Neemee. I'm choosing between Tethys (more traingle attacks) or Myrrh.

Use Vanessa, Tana and Syrene, and nobody else, otherwise it'll be just like a normal playthrough, instead of a "peggy" run.

It's a Peggy run because I'm using the pegasus trio for Triangle attacks. It's not a peggy solo.

Mounted Unit run would be interesting...

Halberds galore.

It's a Peggy run because I'm using the pegasus trio for Triangle attacks. It's not a peggy solo.

Halberds galore.

It's also a trainee run, since you use all trainees as well. Seriously, it's just like a normal playthrough, not a special pegasus run.

Lol. There aren't all that many Halberds at all. And the enemies wielding them have laughable Hit anyway. Halberds are never a problem.

It's also a trainee run, since you use all trainees as well. Seriously, it's just like a normal playthrough, not a special pegasus run.

Nah. I use the trainees all the time, no matter what. But I never use Pegasus Knights/the /_\ attack, so it's at least a Peggy run for me.

And easy. You have Seth destroying everything.

Seth is terrible. If you 20/1 any other Paladin, they're going to have higher stats. Seth is great in the beginning, but once everyone's caught up to his level, he starts to be a crappier unit.

He's great, but bad in the long run.

Seth is terrible. If you 20/1 any other Paladin, they're going to have higher stats. Seth is great in the beginning, but once everyone's caught up to his level, he starts to be a crappier unit.

He's great, but bad in the long run.

Seth is the best unit in the game.

He > pretty much everybody for the first... 12+ chapters, and is still among the best later in the game. Massive win.

Seth is the best unit in the game.

He > pretty much everybody for the first... 12+ chapters, and is still among the best later in the game. Massive win.

Seth is the best unit in the beginning.

For a paladin, his starting stats are crappy.

I'd vote someone like Saleh as the best. He hits close range and inderect at the same time, has excellent stats all around and huge defense, and can use staves.

Other than that, I'd say Myrrh is by far the best, as long as you use the gorgon egg glitch to renew weapons.

I'd vote someone like Saleh as the best. He hits close range and inderect at the same time, has excellent stats all around and huge defense, and can use staves.

Other than that, I'd say Myrrh is by far the best, as long as you use the gorgon egg glitch to renew weapons.

Agreed.

"For a Paladin" is an invalid argument. Stats are good or they are not. Class has no influence on stats unless stat caps are being reached, which they are only very rarely anyway.

Saleh comes too late to be the best. And huge defense? Lolno.

Myrrh? 50 uses and joining uber late is massive fail. And consider glitches is invalid as well. Anyone can be good with glitch abuse/tower abuse/etc.

Saleh's just a Pent wannabe.

Best units tend to be the most useful ones. Seth is useful for most of the game and despite being a Jeigan, he's still decent in endgame.

Myrrh's limited, she's great for end game but that's it.

Seth solos are probably the easiest solos to do ever. He starts out destroying everything, and ends up destroying everything; his stats aren't even that much worse than Franz's or the other Cavaliers either iirc, that is when Franz and them catch up.

8 move is pretty rape too.

Edited by Lord Raven

"For a Paladin" is an invalid argument. Stats are good or they are not. Class has no influence on stats unless stat caps are being reached, which they are only very rarely anyway.

Saleh comes too late to be the best. And huge defense? Lolno.

Myrrh? 50 uses and joining uber late is massive fail. And consider glitches is invalid as well. Anyone can be good with glitch abuse/tower abuse/etc.

1. Seth's stats are low enough that he wont be capping much at all.

2. Saleh comes in too late? He gets plenty of use, and is nearly invincible.

3. Myrrh doesn't join uber late. In fact, nobody does, except for Syrene. Everyone gets plenty of use. And glitches are there, whether you like them or not. Myrrh is also invincible, and one-rounds everything.

1. Seth's stats are low enough that he wont be capping much at all.

2. Saleh comes in too late? He gets plenty of use, and is nearly invincible.

3. Myrrh doesn't join uber late. In fact, nobody does, except for Syrene. Everyone gets plenty of use. And glitches are there, whether you like them or not. Myrrh is also invincible, and one-rounds everything.

Seth's stats are higher than anyone's for a huge part of the game. He > everybody for at least more than 50% of the game, making him the best already, since there's no character who is the only one who can use an item which is required to beat the game. And caps don't matter as long as they aren't reached, and caps are very rarely reached anyway, like I said.

Saleh indeed comes too late to be among the best. And please prove that he's nearly invincible.

Myrrh joins in chapter 16. That's indeed uber late. She's only good for 50 attacks, giving her only limited use. And no, she's not invincible. Magic users pwn her, especially in her first and second chapter. And again, glitches are never considered. No wait, they actually are.

I mean, when you get Knoll to use Luna when standing on this one spot when he attacks a wyvern on his joining chapter, there's a 100% chance that the 1337 glitch activates, which gives Knoll 1337 points in every stat and makes all his weapons have 1337 points in every stat as well, making him the best unit in the game.

Do you get what I mean now?

Seth joins as strong as Franz right before promotion (18/0 or so). By the time Franz hits that, Seth is like 20/5 or even higher, depending on team size. Seth >>>>>> everyone for a long time, then maybe others > him for a somewhat long time.

Lol Saleh as best unit. He is awesome on Eirika route, sure, but nowhere near the best, and bleh on Ephraim route.

Edited by Mekkah

• 3 weeks later...

Destiny hero has horrible taste in units. Nuff said.

I mean, jeez! on the nsider board, he declared meg (the worst unit in radiant dawn, even worse than fiona) the best unit in the game. He got argued with by almost everyoneone on the Fire Emblem board. Even the moderators.

To add to what you call "fun," Ross sucks dick as a Hero. Watch him as a Warrior, or a Berserker.

Secondly, you are male, yet you deem male characters as "ugly." Are you physically attracted to males or something? And another thing, you can use any characters you want, but letting them waste away because they are "ugly" is downright retarded. Aren't they all JUST pixels?