My team so far:

Destiny hero has horrible taste in units. Nuff said.

I mean, jeez! on the nsider board, he declared meg (the worst unit in radiant dawn, even worse than fiona) the best unit in the game. He got argued with by almost everyoneone on the Fire Emblem board. Even the moderators.

Megs not the worst unit in FE10.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add to what you call "fun," Ross sucks dick as a Hero. Watch him as a Warrior, or a Berserker.

No, he got that one right for a change. Stat-wise, Warrior/Berserker give him a higher Str cap, but this won't be noticed until after like 20/10, which he likely isn't reaching. And his main problem isn't getting more Str - it's his low Spd. He gets much more out of more potential DAs than out of a possible 1-5 more damage per blow.

Warrior doesn't give him Spd on promotion, and it also only gives him bows anyway, so that sucks. Both Hero and Berserker give him Spd. Now, some fanboys may argue 15% crt > swords (I disagree, but w/e), but what also should be taken into account is that becoming a 'Zerker requires your only Ocean Seal, and you have another good unit who wants that (Colm). So either Ross forces Colm to be at 20/0 until you get your Master Seal (fail), or he has to wait for it himself (fail). So the better deal is to use a Hero Crest to make him become a Hero. And he gets more accuracy out of it, and WTA against enemy axers (mostly useful for higher Avo).

And this +2 Spd affects him for all the time after he promotes, while the higher Str cap only begins to show in like endendgame, if that.

To add to what you call "fun," Ross sucks dick as a Hero. Watch him as a Warrior, or a Berserker.

Secondly, you are male, yet you deem male characters as "ugly." Are you physically attracted to males or something? And another thing, you can use any characters you want, but letting them waste away because they are "ugly" is downright retarded. Aren't they all JUST pixels?

1. Ross sucks as a Hero? Well, every single time I make him into one, he turns out to be my best unit, with loads of defense and attack. He also gets more Speed on promotion, which means he still doubles everything in sight. Heroes also have the best sprite animations in the game.

2. I'm a homo because I say that some of the male characters are ugly? I don't have to be into men to know if they're ugly or not. Besides, I play for fun, which means that I'll mainly use units I like.

Megs not the worst unit in FE10.

She's just one of the worst. Fiona, actually, is one of the best if you can just baby her through Part One. Lethe, Lyre, etc. would be the worst.

1. Ross sucks as a Hero? Well, every single time I make him into one, he turns out to be my best unit, with loads of defense and attack. He also gets more Speed on promotion, which means he still doubles everything in sight. Heroes also have the best sprite animations in the game.

2. I'm a homo because I say that some of the male characters are ugly? I don't have to be into men to know if they're ugly or not. Besides, I play for fun, which means that I'll mainly use units I like.

I disagree with the Hero animation being the best. Nothing in this game beats the Swordmaster critical animation. B)

And the fact that you judge everybody's appearances and don't use them depending on how ugly they are seems to imply that at the very least, you're bicurious and you're secretly fapping off to the characters you use as you play.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

This game is easy enough to allow him to choose whoever he wants and still have a field day playing, though, so it isn't like the odd picking of favorites hurts him anyway.

And the fact that you judge everybody's appearances and don't use them depending on how ugly they are seems to imply that at the very least, you're bicurious and you're secretly fapping off to the characters you use as you play.

That's unlikely. In all fairness, he'd be using Tana if his behavior could be described that way. What?

She's just one of the worst. Fiona, actually, is one of the best if you can just baby her through Part One. Lethe, Lyre, etc. would be the worst.

No. You're wrong in every single one of those sentences.

Meg is NOT one of the worst characters in Radiant Dawn. She's somewhere in the middle of the group, since you get, like, 50 characters who don't need any type of babying to be good, and 50 characters who need a ton of babying to be good.

Lol. Fiona is tied with Gareth and Lyre for the worst character in the game. If you're not playing Easy mode, and not letting her mooch off of every kill you get while simultaniously protecting her from being attacked even once, she's unuseable. Also, not needing to baby a unit > needing to baby a unit until 20/10.

Gareth, Fiona, and Lyre are the worst. Not Lethe and Lyre.

No. You're wrong in every single one of those sentences.

Meg is NOT one of the worst characters in Radiant Dawn. She's somewhere in the middle of the group, since you get, like, 50 characters who don't need any type of babying to be good, and 50 characters who need a ton of babying to be good.

Lol. Fiona is tied with Gareth and Lyre for the worst character in the game. If you're not playing Easy mode, and not letting her mooch off of every kill you get while simultaniously protecting her from being attacked even once, she's unuseable. Also, not needing to baby a unit > needing to baby a unit until 20/10.

Gareth, Fiona, and Lyre are the worst. Not Lethe and Lyre.

I respectfully and to a certain degree disagree, but it's off-topic so let's take it to RD or not conitnue it at all, shall we?

If you baby Gareth in part 4, he turns out amazing. I don't know what you're on.

Gareth pops in one level before the end of the game. His speed is absolute crap and his skill is low enough that he can't hit anything. Kurth beats him in every way possible, simply because Kurth is kickass.

Try this!: Give Kurth DragonFoe and Paragon and have him raep the dragons for a bit.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Gareth pops in one level before the end of the game. His speed is absolute crap and his skill is low enough that he can't hit anything. Kurth beats him in every way possible, simply because Kurth is kickass.

Try this!: Give Kurth DragonFoe and Paragon and have him raep the dragons for a bit.

Oscar and Titania beat Fiona in just about every possible way.

ON TOPIC, THEN.

Why don't you try out Kyle and Forde before you exclaim they suck? You thought Moulder sucked before and now you're a Moulder fanboy.

If Fiona can be amazing, then so can Gareth. In fact, Gareth is more amazing because of his poor availability (meaning that he's more exclusive) and because he's a fucking dragon while Fiona is a tan girl on a horse.

I'm starting to think he's making up excuses just to increase his posts counts...<_<

I say you're a bit late.

Bottom Line: I don't use the generic cavaliers.

What about social knights?

I'm starting to think he's making up excuses just to increase his posts counts...<_<

That's actually a good logic. It makes sense

DH: I'll make a topic to ask people for help only to reject everyone's decision to shoot my post count sky high!

Bottom Line: I don't use the generic cavaliers.

Except Franz, because I'm doing Hard mode. He isn't as good as I thought he'd be.

You don't use any Cavaliers, but you do... That's the logic behind this. Sorry, but that's a REALLY crappy bit of logic, man.