My team so far:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think he's making up excuses just to increase his posts counts...<_<

Er…Aren’t we doing the same thing as we reply to his posts? *yes, this is also applies to me*

>_<

What about social knights?

What’s the difference?

Edited by Tiltyu

That's exactly the point, Fia.

You know what? I think he wouldn't understand that Social Knight = Cavalier, since Social Knight is Japanese term only. Oh please, he wouldn't even acknowledge the older FEs because they are not in English.

Well, I, for one, am glad to see Saleh getting some much deserved recognition. I love his shy, but good-hearted, strong, and wise personality, and he's just plain sexy! It matters not how "crappy" his stats are. He is always on the field in my playthroughs, and he's always served me well.

Truly skilled players would learn to win with their favorites. Even the crappiest unit can be good if you use them right!

Edited by CrypticGirl

Oh, so the best units are only good if you use them right as well, huh? In that case, it doesn't matter whether the stats are capped or crapped. It's all about how you use them.

Why should you trouble yourselves by using a crappy unit, who might die in the middle of chapter, when you have so many better units to use?

And I think what he meant is, if you use the best units rightly they will give you much, much more satisfying result. =P

Indeed, although low tier units can be good enough to help you beat the game, it's much easier to beat the game with high tier units.

That's just common sense :/

Interesting how people complain that this game was too easy. Don't you wanna add a challenge by using low-tier units?

What challenge? The game is still easy even you use low tier units, so what the difference?

Actually I prefer to use high tier units, get done with the game, and play the other series. =P

I don't know, but I can't think of a reason why being awesome < being good/decent/bad/fail.

Obviously, challenges make the game more challenging (<_<) which can indeed be fun, but it's still common sense that good > worse, unless I'm incredibly mistaken :/

Edited by Tino

Okay, so it's true that it doesn't make a difference whether to use good or bad units. If that's the case, then why are you criticizing Destiny Hero so much for the units he chooses? It doesn't make any difference, right?

Because it is DH. You should read his other posts or topics, then maybe you will understand.

Because he keep on talking wrong/illogical things? As an example let me give you this...

Eirika is complete shit no matter what.

AFAIK Eirika is never a crap/shit/whatever.

And there are tons of his other wonderful posts, which you have not discovered yet.

Saleh is useful in much of the same ways FE7 Pent is, except in a mini-version (his Def isn't as good, and he has lower weapon levels). On Eirika route, he's very handy to have around. He's also useful if you're blazing through the game, especially in Normal Mode, since he can one-round most of the things you run into off the bat, and he can use Restore.

Okay, so it's true that it doesn't make a difference whether to use good or bad units. If that's the case, then why are you criticizing Destiny Hero so much for the units he chooses? It doesn't make any difference, right?

Why is everyone criticizing DH? This comes from the first post:

There you go. Feel free to ask questions/criticize, but don't start a debate.

Besides, there wouldn't be much discussion if we all took an "it doesn't matter, use whoever" stance.

Of course using worse units makes a difference. two-rounding > three-rounding, for example. As such, better units are easily superior to worse units. Like I said, it's just common sense.

Oh, so the best units are only good if you use them right as well, huh? In that case, it doesn't matter whether the stats are capped or crapped. It's all about how you use them.

No. The best units are good no matter how you use them, unless you don't use them at all.

The worst units are only good if you use special means to get them on par.

Ex. Amelia won't be good unless you baby her to an extreme, Dozla won't be good without massive help from stat-boosters, etc.

With "level", I assume you mean "chapter", since you would be right on that one. Still though, Amelia and Ewan will require somewhere between 11 and 14 kills. Ross would need something similar as well, but he'll at least need two chapters for it (good thing he joins rather early).

Still though, them gaining those 11~14 kills is not only massive babying, but it also reduces efficiency AND makes other characters relatively worse.

And no, it wasn't dead at all :/

It's only dead after a month or two months, and there were only three weeks between the "oldest" post and the "new" post, if you get what I mean.

Not dead. End of story.

It's only dead after a month or two months, and there were only three weeks between the "oldest" post and the "new" post, if you get what I mean.

Not dead. End of story.

So, if a thread goes three weeks without someone posting in it, and then it gets bumped up from nearly a page behind, it was still an active thread?