My team so far:

Destiny Hero, you made this thread, but unless it's somehow causing harm to you, I think it's safe to let people discuss how they want.

Also, we technically don't have any rules against necroposting. However, if a thread is recognised as having outlived all purposes, it'll be closed. This thread seems to be going strong to me.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With "level", I assume you mean "chapter", since you would be right on that one. Still though, Amelia and Ewan will require somewhere between 11 and 14 kills. Ross would need something similar as well, but he'll at least need two chapters for it (good thing he joins rather early).

Still though, them gaining those 11~14 kills is not only massive babying, but it also reduces efficiency AND makes other characters relatively worse.

To this I say, 'head on over to the Tower'. That's where most of your babying can take place without most of your other people falling behind.

That, or you can abuse the everloving shit out of the arena (which I've never been a fan of, to be quite honest).

Eph- Just promoted, all stats amazing.

Eir- Nearly dumped, promoted from lv14

Seth- Level 9, doing good.

Amelia: lv2 Paladin, strong, fast, untouchable killing machine.

Ewan: lv3 Sage, great defense, excellet healer and attacker

Ross: 6 Hero, capped Strengt, every other stat is amazing, best unit by far.

Joshua: 3 Swordmaster, Best sword user of all time. UNTOUCHABLE, and a mad killing critical machine.

Duessel: 11 Great Knight, excellent but lags behind at times.

Cormag: 5 Wy Lord, Huge power, but shockingly fragile (14D, 8R)

Colm: 6 Rougue, bad fighter, but great aid.

Saleh: POWERHOUSE and great healer.

Tethys: 5 Dancer, lags behind.

Innes: Dumped

L'Arachel: Lightly used and dumped.

Knoll: Dumped for being a terrible shaman.

Rennac: Dumped

--All of these other units were dumped---

Gilliam (humped and dumped, got to a level 2 general, but crappy defense)

Kyle (filler for a bit, lv14)

Natasha (humped and dumped, level 8)

R-Tard

Vanessa

Lute

Mouldy One

Franz the man with the frying panz

Garcia (NEVER used, not even once)

Neimi

Forde the car guy

Tana (NEVER touched)

Dozla (NEVER touched)

Marisa (NEVER touched)

Gerik (NEVER touched)

Myrrh (NEVER touched)

There you go. Feel free to ask questions/criticize, but don't start a debate. I just killed Orson.

*Stops Reading*

I elaborated on it in some other topic but I can't find it right now. Comes down to the fact that Ross needs +2 Spd more than +5 Str, that using a Hero Crest is better than an Ocean Seal, and that the Str cap won't show until endgame anyway if ever while the Spd boost is apparent right after promotion.

When not promoting Colm, I would use Berserker though. I rarely ever use swords with Ross.

Hero is excellent. Choosing what class you'll make someone into really is not something you can debate on. It mainly depends on how a person will be playing the game, etc.

Plus, it's a matter of preference, so many people won't care what's best, anyway. And I don't know a single person who could honestly say that they'd rather see a Berserker's animations than a Hero's.

Now please, keep the thread on topic >______>

Hero is excellent. Choosing what class you'll make someone into really is not something you can debate on. It mainly depends on how a person will be playing the game, etc.

Plus, it's a matter of preference, so many people won't care what's best, anyway. And I don't know a single person who could honestly say that they'd rather see a Berserker's animations than a Hero's.

I prefer them.

They were on topic.

We're finding reason to debate on it. And if we have reasons to debate on it., why the fuck not?

Oh, please, don't go there. That's why people take suggestions to see who's good and what's good, and if that doesn't work for them they can try something else. Something that you clearly lack the discipline and patience to do, apparently.

And honestly, I prefer the Berserker critical animation. I mean, they toss that axe into the air and still manage to catch it to deliver the blow. What could possibly be more badass than that?

And we were on topic. Your thought processes were just too slow, so we left you behind.

I turn animations off. Ugly characters like Paladins get shut off and healers get shut off. In monster levels, everything is shut off. Trainees never get shut off, though.

Wait, so you turn animations off to attack with Paladins, then turn them back on when you use a Trainee, and then turn them back off again when you heal, only to turn them back on when you use another trainee, finally turning them off before the enemy phase starts?

:huh:

Wait, so you turn animations off to attack with Paladins, then turn them back on when you use a Trainee, and then turn them back off again when you heal, only to turn them back on when you use another trainee, finally turning them off before the enemy phase starts?

:huh:

>_>

Animation choices:

1 (without background 2 (with background) Solo (set for each character)

Anyone who doesn't go straight to the options whenever they start a video game is fail.

Anyone who doesn't go straight to the options whenever they start a video game is fail.

Uh-huh. I like to keep the game's original setting/options, thankyouverymuch.

And anybody who says otherwise is a deuche as well, I take it?

Yeah, so? Like Tiltyu said, I like to keep the options the way they are. End of story.

You've told at least three people they fail (I also don't mess with the options), and that means you have offended at least three people already. Congratulations.

You've told at least three people they fail (I also don't mess with the options), and that means you have offended at least three people already. Congratulations.

Honestly Tino, I don’t think he needs more encouragement. ;)