World of Dragons OoC/Signups

Dragoncat

1 minute ago, Snek Overlord said:

Name: Alraxis, although she also goes by Ali.

Species: Dragon - Dream Weaver

Appearance: Alraxis, occasionally called a fiery beauty by admittedly annoying individuals(to her, anyways), is a rather massive dragon, standing taller than most beast masters and peace keepers, the two kinds that actually use size to aid with their tasks. Alraxis, however, isn't imposing with her height, possessing a more slender frame, built to offer herself as much agility as she could train herself to have, and covered with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of small, overlapping scales that are varying colors of red, orange, yellow, and some white even, which all rub together in the right way as she moves to give the appearance of being a moving inferno. Her neck and tail are both on the longer side, and Alaxis' head is long and angular, her muzzle being not all too far off from being a beak. Her scales make her emerald eyes pop just that much more, for better or worse.

Personality: Alraxis is a woman that prefers to get lost in her work, or in a book, even, rather than interact with others, as research can be predictable, whereas dragons and other species are often not. It doesn't help any that she a rather serious grudge against a few dozen people just because they have ruined several days worth of observations, be it on purpose or just accidentally bumping into whatever crazy contraption was set up to run for a week or two at a time. Perhaps it's all just because deep down she's just afraid of rejection from others, and she compensates by isolating herself and rejecting others first?

Backstory: Ali may be a a stoic dragoness with a deep resentment towards anything that talks to her more than five minutes, but she wasn't always that way. Alraxis was once the friendliest dragon that you could ever meet, although deep down she knew that it was a facade to hide her true colors from her friends and family for their sake, not her own. She was actually able to do really well, playing iwth friends and being kind and respectful to elders, although one day, somewhere along the line, her facade slowly started fading away, until she had left society for several weeks, where she just...stared at the sky, and relaxed, so that she could deal with people once again...as well as think up several different tests that she could run, just to observe patterns in the sky and plantlife to indicate different types of weather. She enjoyed this more than dealing with people, and had left society again a few years later, only to be disturbed by the occasional messenger, or some idiot that thinks Ali really cares for other people all that much.

Nice, we have a dream weaver!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Nice, we have a dream weaver!

I noticed that there was a lack of them a while ago, and I would have made an app for her more than a week ago, but I was still a bit busy with off site RPs.
Also, I'll assume that means my app is accepted?

Edited by Snek Overlord

Okay, I know it was stated on the previous page, but just for clarification: We can write Toasty and Shemp's actions in our responses so long it's sensible?