[FE10] Anyone up for trying out a Radiant Dawn Hard Mode Draft!

Sturm

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, @Sturm, question on the rules. What would qualify as meat-shielding? Because I was thinking that by simply killing off some of the characters I'm not using would result in a faster/easier time for some chapters, but I wasn't sure if performing actions like that would count as meat-shielding. 

Let's go with Kyza because he's always been part of my team so far and Lyre because er, yeah. No DB units let's go, time for Laura to show off her combat prowess!

On 03/10/2018 at 9:05 PM, DarthR0xas said:

Oh yeah, @Sturm, question on the rules. What would qualify as meat-shielding? Because I was thinking that by simply killing off some of the characters I'm not using would result in a faster/easier time for some chapters, but I wasn't sure if performing actions like that would count as meat-shielding

Undrafted units aren't allowed to be attacked at all regardless of whether they counter attack or not, so no, you can't kill undrafted units off, with the exception of the free units listed under exceptions you could in theory kill them off without a penalty if you wanted to for whatever reason.

@Nic

15 minutes ago, Zihark72 said:

I guess oliver and nasir are left? So I guess i grab em both.

Just Oliver is left. Junkhead/Nic already took Nasir. Don't worry, with Oliver you already have a ten units, which is what we all have.

OK and that concludes the picks, good luck everyone. Can someone explain to me why I have four Laguz units? Mistakes were made. I still can't believe Ilyana got sniped in the first round as well :>_<:.

21 hours ago, Zihark72 said:

Have we decided on the use of titania and jill? I read that we were gonna have limited deployment for them, is that still a thing?

I was actually going to ask what peoples opinions were on that. Originally I had the idea of giving them limited availability but I'm open to changing them to be free or increasing/decreasing how much they're available, no one's made any suggestions so at the moment I just left it how it was originally. I'm more inclined to make Jill be free because DB needs the help, Titania less so  but I'm open to whatever people prefer. If no one has any preference we'll just stick to my original idea. 

Jill should definitely be free, while she is pretty good, that's really only in context to the Dawn brigade. With Ike's crew, she's pretty average. Titania seems like a fair unit to remain limited, although I might bump up the chapters she can be used on from 7 to 8.

Yeah, I'm erring on the side of free Jill at the moment unless anyone has any objections, I'll have a think about Titania. Also just going to say I won't start this until I've finished the other RD draft so will probably be a couple of weeks maybe.