[FE10] Anyone up for trying out a Radiant Dawn Hard Mode Draft!

Sturm

2 hours ago, Zihark72 said:

Oh and question, can undrafted units visit houses to get items?

I believe you cannot

On 6/9/2018 at 9:29 AM, Sturm said:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses. 

Since it isn't listed, so it falls under the "not listed above" part.

Also, @Sturm did you ever come to a decision on this?

On 6/9/2018 at 9:29 AM, Sturm said:

I'm thinking about changing it so undrafted units can find Items seeing as that's how it is in all the other games but I understand that RD has items in almost every level unlike other games where it's usually one map so see what people think.

I'm on the fence about it myself. Due to there being a lot of items, I don't want to have to reset if I accidentally grab an item with an unrecruited character, but a lot of them are really good for either for drafts where we only get certain units, and can pour all of our resources into them.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/10/2018 at 2:54 AM, DarthR0xas said:

Alright, maybe I'm just an idiot, but I've downloaded a ton of saves, put them on my SD card, but when I put it into my Wii U, and check on the Wii menu nothing comes up. The tutorial I watched didn't help me in the slightest.

Did you have any luck with this? I guess those saves are made for Dolphin? I know you just click Import Save and it just works, wish I could help but I don't know.

On 01/11/2018 at 4:47 PM, Zihark72 said:

Sorry for the delay, didnt have a clean ISO for a bit, but ill start my run today! Will post my stream vod when im down, you guys are more than welcome to come hangout. Shall I still post summary of each map?

Just a turn count at the bare minimum but some explanation is nice.

On 01/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, Zihark72 said:

Oh and question, can undrafted units visit houses to get items?

No, undrafted unit's can't visit villages

On 01/11/2018 at 6:22 PM, Zihark72 said:

Heres my first vod: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/330209615##. Ill be honest, this was just a straight train wreck, did not anticipate the early chapters being so difficult. I think ill try to edit it so only the winning run is in the video so we dont have to see my 15 game overs lol. hard mode is brutal

A time stamp to the successful run would probably be enough. Yeah, Hard Mode can be pretty brutal but it gets easier as you say. 1-3 is maybe the hardest map I think, remember you can use Kurth or Aimee to block that can help.

On 01/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, DarthR0xas said:

Also, @Sturm did you ever come to a decision on this?

On 09/06/2018 at 2:29 PM, Sturm said:

I'm thinking about changing it so undrafted units can find Items seeing as that's how it is in all the other games but I understand that RD has items in almost every level unlike other games where it's usually one map so see what people think.

Oh yeah, I forgot I didn't clarity that. Yeah, I'm going to allow it, it's mostly just coins and Olivi Grass along with a few Arms Scrolls which is nice to have but doesn't fundamentally chance anything so I see no reason to ban it, makes getting the Rescue Staff a lot easier as well.

4 hours ago, Sturm said:

Did you have any luck with this? I guess those saves are made for Dolphin? I know you just click Import Save and it just works, wish I could help but I don't know

Nah, getting any of the save files to work on physical hardware just wasn't happening. I'm working my way through normal mode right now, trying to be as fast as humanly possible in RD. I have gotten an upgrade since I last tried Dolphin, so I could give it a shot, but I remember it being a real hassle to use last time I tried where it barely even worked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 6:29 AM, Sturm said:

One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1,  1-2 and 1-3.

Since I have Nolan Drafted, can I also use Edward during these chapters since he is free, or does my drafting of Nolan null this?

10 hours ago, Shimmerfang said:

Since I have Nolan Drafted, can I also use Edward during these chapters since he is free, or does my drafting of Nolan null this?

Nope, you're still A-OK to use Edward those chapters, Nolan doesn't Nullify it.

Part 1 - Prologue: Under Grey Skies

Turns - 6/6

This ended up working out completely differently from how I planned it but it worked, so don't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess. Turn one and two Eddy weakened the Bandits and Micaiah finished them off, now turn three what was supposed to happen was Micaiah chipped another Bandit and then Eddy got attacked by three more Bandits needing to crit at least one of them with Wrath and Micaiah would finish them off afterwards. What ended up happening was that he got a non-Wrath crit on the Bandit Micaiah weakened which exposed him to one of the Bandits nearest to the boss which was left on 21HP and he also left another on 14HP. This shouldn't have worked out but Micaiah dodged an attack from the 14HP one and then got a crit to OHKO the other one so it ended up working out thanks to that. She then finished the remaining Bandit over the next two turns and Eddy killed Pugo with two Wrath Crits, unfortunately Micaiah couldn't get the Boss kill, oh well. 

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills            Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  02.50  16  02  08  09  08  11  02  05  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 1: Maiden of Miracles

Turns - 8/14

Used Nolan as my free unit, he went up next to the Soldier guarding the Hand Axe!House while the others waited behind. Micaiah then moved up on turn two and finished one of the Fighters off and Nolan healed up. Nolan finished the Soldier and one of the Fighters on enemy phase and he and Micaiah each got attacked by another Fighter, Micaiah dodged but that wasn't necessary. Micaiah then grabbed the Hand Axe and Nolan killed the Fighter that attack her last turn (Usually she would finish the Fighter that attacked Nolan here but as she dodged the first fighter she could get the Hand Axe and get the kill on enemy phase, that doesn't really change the strategy though). Turn four they both killed the Archer and Nolan weakened a Soldier and the Fighter blocking the way to the Escape for Micaiah to finish on turns five and six. I could have finished the map on turn seven if Nolan killed the Fighter on the escape point but I decided to take an extra turn and have Micaiah kill the boss for some experience and escape on turn eight. I think seeing as I have no DB unit's other than the free ones it'll be worth the extra turn.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills            Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  04.32  17  02  10  10  09  13  04  07  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 2: The Dispossessed

Turns - 6/20

Micaiah could just barely survive an attack from the Fighter above the ledge so I didn't need to block him from coming down which was nice as it gave Laura an extra heal, Nolan killed one of the Soldiers and weakened another, on turn two he finished off the Fighter that had attacked Micaiah while she finished the Soldier. Nolan and Laura climbed up the Ledge on turn three followed by Micaiah on turn four, Nolan killed the Soldier blocking the way to the Thani and weakened the Myrmidon which Micaiah finished and then Eddy traded the Chest Key over to Nolan so he could get the Thani. Sothe soloed the top area as usual and got the Energy Drop, also had him Steal a Vulnerary from one of the Soldiers mostly for the experience.

Unit     Class       Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  05.25    17  02  11  10  10  14  04  08  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove
Sothe    Rogue       -/01.37  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove 
On 12/11/2018 at 5:37 AM, Shimmerfang said:

Yeah, as DarthR0xas says, if you draft one of them the other is still free to use.

21 hours ago, Zihark72 said:

Sturm Ah okay Ill do that. Gonna continue tomorrow hopefully. So I did have leo visit a house and he is undrafted. Would it be acceptable to just throw away the item and continue on or do I take a penalty?

Yeah, just drop the item that's fine. 

Part 1 - Chapter 3: A Faint Light.

Turns - 7/27

Could have six turned if I went through the east but the west gets a lot more experience plus easier time recruiting Aran for the Sleep Staff. I used a turn one strat that I remember seeing a long time ago somewhere but I don't know who came up with it, it's just pretty neat so I always remember it. Sothe kills the Myrmidon and then Micaiah moved one south and Directs Kurth and Aimee to one below her which causes Kurth to move below her while Aimee blocks the other gap. Sothe then killed the Fighter and Micaiah Thani'd the Armour Knight afterwards Micaiah and Sothe went to escape with Micaiah killing the Armours and the Boss and Sothe killing everything else, while Nolan spent the rest of his drafted life tanking stuff trough the Wall so Laura could spam heal. Aran carried Aimee to the escape for some extra Bonus Experience, no one else escaped. Also the Kard actually broke lol, I've never seen that happen before.

Unit     Class       Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                      Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  06.92    18  02  12  11  11  14  04  09  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove
Sothe    Rogue       -/01.82  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  A Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove
Laura    Priest      02.21    16  04  09  04  06  08  03  11  D Staves      Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 4: A Distant Voice.

Turns - 7/34

BEXP'd Laura to 2.99, gave Wrath to Micaiah, Cancel to Sothe and Shade to (Laura not that I expect that to actually do anything). Sold the Fortune and a bunch of weapons that no one can use and bought the Beastkiller and a +5 might +15 Crit Light tome. I deployed Aran to help find items as he's on best Biorhythm. Sothe killed the Tiger and then Enemy Phase he killed a Cat and a Tiger, while Micaiah killed the other Cat with a Wrath Crit. Sothe moved one south to kill another Tiger on turn two EP and then after that just went clockwise round the Map getting the Beastfoe and the Seraph Robe on the way. Micaiah crit killed the two Tigers trying to break the wall and then the one over the wall where the Coin is. Laura healed as much as she could and she also got the Pure Water, Aran found the Master Seal. I didn't get the gold as it costs a Turn and I don't think it's that sorely needed. Beastkiller only has one use left.

Unit     Class       Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                      Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  08.16    19  03  13  12  11  15  05  11  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove, Wrath
Sothe    Rogue       -/03.66  36  20  04  22  22  16  14  09  A Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel
Laura    Priest      03.43    17  04  10  05  07  08  03  11  D Staves      Shove, Shade

Part 1 Chapter 5: The Lost Heir.

Turns - 6/40

BEXP'd Laura to 3.99 and Forged a +2 might Iron Knife for Sothe so he could ORKO Fighters. Micaiah and Laura stayed back while Sothe went up to clear everything out and Volug went up the Ledge, Micaiah killed the nearest Fighter with a Wrath Crit on Enemy Phase, she had barely enough HP/Def to survive. Sothe rescued her on turn two while Volug blocked the eastern ledge then Sothe dropped Micaiah next to the Ledge on turn three so she could kill everything with Wrath Crits. Sothe stole the Master Seal as well as the Shine Barrier, Sothe got the Boss kill partly because it meant Laura got an extra Heal but also because he gets a decent chunk of experience from it and Micaiah gets quite a bit from just killing common enemies. 

Micaiah  Light Mage  10.30    21  03  15  12  12  16  07  13  C Light       Sacrifice, Shove, Wrath
Sothe    Rogue       -/04.67  36  20  05  23  23  17  15  10  A Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel
Laura    Priest      04.44    18  04  11  06  07  09  04  11  D Staves      Shove, Shade

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1 - Chapter 6: Raise the Standard

Turns - 8/48

Jill used all the Stat Boosters and Micaiah got Resolve while Sothe got Adept and Shade so Jill would get more experience. I tried to four turn the first part for a while, it's definitely doable but I'd have to have promoted Jill for it to be somewhat reliable and I didn't really want to promote her super early as that would be much worse in the long run so I settled for a pretty laid back five turn and just focused on getting as much experience as I could. Micaiah took care of the right side pretty much by herself while Laura got heals in when she could. Sothe went left and up killing some things and weakening others for Jill to finish off. Jill just flew around exposing herself to as many enemies as she reasonably could, the Pure Water actually came in really useful for minimising the threat of the Mages, probably more useful than the 3k gold would have been (it also came in very handy in chapter 8), Sothe also got the Arms Scroll on the last turn.

Second Part Jill just killed all the Cavs and Sothe killed the Boss, I don't have anyone who can shove Sothe for the two turn though I could have had Jill rescue-drop him but I was concerned about getting experience, though looking back now she probably could have killed a good portion of the Cavs on turn two enemy phase after dropping Sothe but I didn't think about it for some reason.

Unit     Class        Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                             Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage   12.65    21  03  16  14  13  18  08  15  C Light       Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Sothe    Rogue        -/05.95  36  21  05  24  24  17  15  11  S Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove, Adept, Shade
Laura    Priest       05.54    19  04  12  07  08  09  05  12  D Staves      Shove
Jill     Dracoknight  18.19    33  16  03  14  18  18  16  05  A Axes        Canto                              Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield

Part 1 - Chapter 7: A Gathering Hope

Turns - 5/52

Sothe got Saviour to carry Micaiah and Paragon so he got like 15 experience instead of 7, #worth. Laura shoved Micaiah once so  Sothe could move far enough to drop her two right of the Armour blocking the northern cell so that the Longbow Archer was forced to attack her at two range otherwise he'd block the way. Jill killed most of the enemies and Hammered the boss she also freed one of the prisoners who died to the myrmidon but that was actually necessary otherwise he'd attack Jill and block Sothe's way and he needed to Shove Micaiah twice for her to seize, so good job Generic Soldier your death was not in vain. Laura freed one of the other prisoners for that sweet BEXP other than that she did nothing. Micaiah has 9 defence which is not something I was expecting or aiming for but I'll definitely take it, she's probably still going to get OHKO'd by Tigers in 3-6 without a Seraph Robe though which is kind of sad as It'd be really nice to be able to save it for Sanaki or Soren.

Unit     Class        Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                                Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage   13.30    21  03  16  15  13  19  09  15  C Light       Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Sothe    Rogue        -/06.23  36  21  06  25  24  18  16  12  S Knives      Guard, Steal, Shove, Saviour, Paragon
Laura    Priest       06.00    20  04  13  08  09  09  05  12  D Staves      Shove
Jill     Dracoknight  19.75    33  17  03  14  19  19  17  05  A Axes        Canto                                 Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield

Part 1 - Chapter 8: Glory Unwanted

Turns - 5/57

BEXP'd Laura to level 10 and promoted her because you really need three combat unit's for this map, yes Laura is now a 'combat unit'. The stupid thing was it took almost all my Bonus Experience to get her there and I haven't used any of it on anyone else, Hard Mode in a nutshell. I sold some random weapons so I'll be able to buy the Statue Frag next map if I think of a use for it. Laura got Wrath and took the Crit Light tome from Micaiah while Rafiel got Celerity to help her out while being able to stay outside enemy ranges, I also switched Sothe back to Adept but I'm pretty sure I could have got away with keeping Paragon on him now that I think about it, oh well. Unfortunately that meant Sothe can't reach the Arms Scroll, I tried having Volug get it but he failed and I wasn't going to reset just for that. Sothe went right and Micaiah went south, Laura took care of the left with Rafiel and copious amounts of Wrath Crits, I had her use a Pure Water so Mages deal no damage to her and then thickets and some timely Herbs/Vulneraries took care of the rest. Muarim, Volug, Nailah, Nolan and Saviour!Zihark rescued five of the prisoners so the Dracoknight would suicide on MIcaiah. I'm not sure what the probability of this strat working is, not great I would think but it actually worked on the first try so that was cool.

Unit     Class        Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills                                Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage   15.25    23  03  17  15  15  19  09  17  B Light           Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Sothe    Rogue        -/07.16  36  22  07  26  24  19  16  12  S Knives          Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Adept
Laura    Bishop       10/02.16 23  07  19  12  14  13  08  13  C Staves, E light Shove, Shade, Wrath
Jill     Dracoknight  19.75    33  17  03  14  19  19  17  05  A Axes            Canto                                 Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield
Rafiel   Heron        12.52    31  02  12  02  12  31  06  26  ---               Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Celerity

• 5 weeks later...

Winning run at 37:19 for ch6 part 1 and at 1:51:09 for ch6 part 2. Hoo boy this chapter kicked my butt. I had to cave at the second part of ch 6 because I got 3 good level ups and I had already restarted like 10 times. Ill just take the penalty for using both tauroneo and volug. I dont think it is possible to do it without using them. My Jill has gotten AWFUL level ups which is hindering my progress. When she finally got a good level up I just had to keep it. How are you guys doing with this?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/356924677##

Part 1 - Chapter 9: One Survives

Turns - 4/61

Standard stuff, Miccy got some nice levels and she also found the Coin as an added bonus. Unfortunately she didn't get any HP which I would prefer at this point as her Speed is pretty solid already.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level Skills                     Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  17.20  23  03  18  17  17  20  10  19  B Light      Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve

Part 1 - Endgame: Daien Arise!

Turns - 6/67

Probably could be done it in five turns with Pass/Saviour Sothe carrying Micaiah but I feel like it's more useful to transfer those Skills over to the GM's so I opted to take a six turn which probably let's Jill get more experience anyway. Jill got BEXP'd to 20 and promoted and I gave Micaiah just enough BEXP to hit level 19 so I didn't waste any of it. Forged Jill a max everything Steel Axe, a max everything Knife for Sothe with a Coin for +10 hit and another +5mt/+15 Crit Light tome for Laura. Ilyana took Saviour, Hammer, Brave Sword, Adept, Pass, Celerity, Ashera Icon and an Arms Scroll for the GM's, I'm not totally convinced if transferring Adept was the best choice but I think so.

Sothe killed the Fighter and then the Archer up the ledge so Jill could drop BK below the Knight and then she got some experience killing most of the stuff near the middle especially the two thieves while BK walked the rest of the way. Laura shoved Rafiel twice so he could get up the second Ledge on turn two and then she dealt with the reinforcements from the South and got the Reaper card at the end. Micaiah just walked the first three turns and then Sothe rescued her and gave her to Jill with help from Rafiel to drop her near the door, she took care of most of the enemies at the top with a bit of help from BK, meanwhile Jill doubled back and picked up Rafiel then Sothe dropped him at the top. Nailah followed along so BK could rescue her at the end so he didn't double Jarod and Jill could take the kill instead. I thought about getting the Parity with Jill but she was one square short and it's only really useful in the 4-E-5 and maybe 4-E-1 anyway. Sothe got the Speedwing.

Unit     Class        Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills                                Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Sage   19/01.00 26  06  21  18  20  22  13  21  A Light, C Staves Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve             
Sothe    Rogue        -/07.65  36  22  07  26  24  19  16  12  S Knives          Guard, Steal, Shove, Cancel, Imbue
Laura    Bishop       10/02.97 23  07  19  12  14  13  08  13  C Staves, E light Shove, Shade, Wrath
Jill     Dragonmaster 20/04.26 36  21  05  18  23  22  21  09  D Lances, A Axes  Canto, Paragon                        Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield
Rafiel   Heron        13.13    32  02  14  02  12  32  06  26  ---               Blessing, Galdr, Shove

Part 2 - Prologue: On Drifting Clouds

Turns - 8/75

Nealuchi punched the Dracoknights like a boss, it's kind of annoying how they can proc 15 Speed and not get doubled and how they can get just enough defence to take no damage so he only gets one experience, granted he only get's 3-4 exp for actually doing damage but still. He hit S strike and about 10 WEXP towards SS not that I imagine he'd have time to reach SS in part four.

Unit     Class  Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills                        Stat Boosters
Nealuch  Raven  23.46  53  22  08  20  36  25  22  20  S Strike     Wrath, Shove, Canto
Leanne   Heron  05.10  25  00  06  02  12  27  04  22  ---           Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 2 - Chapter 1: Winds of Rebellion

Turns - 8/ 83

Nephenee got the Steel Axe for Brom and then they killed the Archer and Soldier, after that Nephenee got the Ashera Icon while Brom fought his way slowly past the Knight, Nephenee weakened Yardley with a Wrath crit and Brom finished him off while Nephenee recruited Heather.

Unit  Class        Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills         Stat Boosters
Brom  Axe General  --/03.24  37  19  04  18  16  14  22  10  E Swords, C Axes  Disarm, Shove
On 31/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, Zihark72 said:

Winning run at 37:19 for ch6 part 1 and at 1:51:09 for ch6 part 2. Hoo boy this chapter kicked my butt. I had to cave at the second part of ch 6 because I got 3 good level ups and I had already restarted like 10 times. Ill just take the penalty for using both tauroneo and volug. I dont think it is possible to do it without using them. My Jill has gotten AWFUL level ups which is hindering my progress. When she finally got a good level up I just had to keep it. How are you guys doing with this?

Nice to see your still going with this, what happened in Chapter four and five? I seem to remember the last video went up to Chapter three and for some reason it won't let me watch it now to check.

Edited by Sturm

Yea the twitch vod is gone and I have no way of recovering it. I guess I will have to start over because I have no idea what the turn count for those were. I should have wrote them down in my post. I will just record and upload to Youtube this time around. 

31 minutes ago, Zihark72 said:

Yea the twitch vod is gone and I have no way of recovering it. I guess I will have to start over because I have no idea what the turn count for those were. I should have wrote them down in my post. I will just record and upload to Youtube this time around. 

You don't need to do that if you don't want to, remember that at the end of the game there's a turncount listing and total, and I'm pretty sure that once you unlock the base there's a way to view turncounts.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zihark72 said:

Oh also I had a question regarding Green units. Is it acceptable to delay recruiting tormod so that he kills people while he is green or is that against the rules ?

You can absolutely do that. Whatever green units do is legal since it's the AI controlling them, and you don't have to recruit Tormod if you don't want to. 

Edited by DarthR0xas

So I had actually played all the way up to 3-4, well half way through 3-4, before I realised that I'd forgotten to take all the stuff out of the Convoy in 2-E and give it to Neph and co. so I didn't have the Brave Lance, Hammer, Speedwings etc. so I had to go back to 2-E and redo it from there.

Part 2 - Chapter 2: Tides of Intrigue

Turns - 3/86

S strike Nealuchi is a beast and I have basically all the unit's which meant I could pull off a three turn here. Nealuchi did almost all the work, he had to get hit by the Crossbow!Warrior to go into Wrath range so he could kill the General blocking the exit it was about 40% hit but he decided to be dodgy as fuck so it took ages. I positioned him down-left of the torch so a Mage blocked the only two range space and then everything else had to suicide on him, then Lucia killed the Mage so Nealuchi could clear her way to the Arrive. Mordecai just Smited Leanne while Brom was completely unneeded for the clear so he just got a couple of kills. Used Lethe as my free unit, she blocked the enemies from attacking Leanne and gave her a shove so she could reach Lucia and Nealuchi on turn three. 

Unit      Class        Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills                         Stat Boosters
Lucia     Swordmaster  --/14.03  38  18  10  27  27  19  14  15  A Swords          Parity, Critical +10, Shove
Brom      Axe General  --/03.72  37  19  04  18  16  14  22  10  E Swords, C Axes  Disarm, Shove
Mordecai  Tiger        16.01     57  28  02  18  18  15  32  08  A Strike          Smite, Shove
Nealuchi  Raven        23.82     53  22  08  20  36  25  22  20  S Strike          Wrath, Shove, Canto      
Leanne    Heron        05.40     25  00  06  02  12  27  04  22  ---               Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto    

Part 2 - Chapter 2: Geoffrey's Charge

Turns - 6/92

Capped Geoffrey's Strength in the base so he could ORKO the Halberdier with the Speedwing with the Brave Lance. Fun fact, Tashoria survives being ORKO'd by the Brave Lance due to the lack of WTA he lives with 1hp so a five turn seems off the table with only Geoffrey in HM, although that would mean missing out the the 'wing anyway. I guess you could have Kieran follow him and trade equip him to the Killer Lance for a OHKO after Geoffrey broke the Door down. The allies distracted the enemies to get as much Bonus Experience as possible they actually all died thanks to the enemies being half decent in HM on this map.

Unit      Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level  Skills          Stat Boosters
Geoffrey  Lance Paladin  --/17.08  38  25  08  24  22  19  19  15  A Lances      Paragon, Canto

Part 2 - Endgame: Elincia's Gambit

Turns - 1/93

Nealuchi better than Haar, doesn't even need a Speedwing to ORKO Ludveck!:Kappa: Mordecai Smited Leanne so she could get back up the ledge after she refreshed Nealuchi and Brom shoved him so he could attack the Crossbow!Warrior to go into Wrath range then canto into the magic spot to double crit Ludveck. Brom's shove wouldn't be needed but for the fact that for some reason Raven's only have 6/8 move when all the other non-Heron/Dragon Laguz get 7/9 move, which is doubly stupid considering Hawk's are basically just straight up superior in terms of stats without having one extra move, Hawk's even have a better gauge to top it off. Mordecai got BEXP'd to .99 and Brom got all the rest which was a measly two levels.

Unit      Class        Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level      Skills                         Stat Boosters
Brom      Axe General  --/05.70  39  21  04  18  16  15  23  10  E Swords, C Axes  Disarm, Shove
Mordecai  Tiger        16.99     57  28  02  18  18  15  32  08  A Strike          Smite, Shove
Nealuchi  Raven        24.15     53  24  10  20  38  26  22  20  S Strike          Wrath, Shove, Canto      
Leanne    Heron        05.50     25  00  06  02  12  27  04  22  ---               Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto    

On 04/01/2019 at 8:09 PM, Zihark72 said:

Oh right good point I forgot about that. Is that acceptable with you @Sturm? I will record future sessions and upload them to youtube so it wont happen again.

Yeah sure, it's fine with me.

6 hours ago, Zihark72 said:

Oh also I had a question regarding Green units. Is it acceptable to delay recruiting tormod so that he kills people while he is green or is that against the rules ?

Yeah, you can certainly try this, you don't even have to recruit Tormod if you don't want to as he auto recruits after the map along with his mates, so you don't miss the Celerity. However, I've tried this and it's not very useful because their AI is set to chase after Sothe rather than attack enemies. I think they will attack but only if they happen to be able to attack something after they have full moved towards Sothe if that makes sense. I usually just ignore him completely and let them just run about.

Alright I have finally finished up to chapter 9, spend several hours on part 1 endgame but no dice so far haha. This has been a really fun and tough challenge. My Jill has gotten really bad level up which really hurts things. 

Chapter 7: 

Aran is amazing because he takes no damage the problem is he doesn't double so he can't kill things quickly but hes good for soloing sections of a map by himself. I gave him Adept to try and help his damage output. My Micaih has not been getting speed at all (what else is new) so she gives me problems in later chapters. I screwed it up by giving tormod the kill but I had already tried like 10 times at this point so I said screw it. Ilyana has also been struggling with her speed, she isnt able to double anything yet. I probably should have tried to go for some thunder crit wrath stuff. 

Chapter 8:

Okay this chapter made me want to shoot myself. I ended up giving resolve to Micaih just so she could avoid being doubled immediately being 1RKOed. I tried to give Resolve to Ilyana  but I just couldnt get it to work. I wish I could show you guys the amount of attempts I did on this map. I ended up playing very poorly at the end but I just didnt care at that point (you can see the trend here haha). Ilyana's hit rate was very sketch even with the forged tome. I didnt have anyone who could reliably enemey phase and kill people. I had to put ilyana in the mud there so I could kill that draco knight. I sent Aran up the left side with pure water and pray adept would proc enough to kill things. 

Chapter 9:

So again, Micaih being slow is super unfortunate cuz she cant reliable dodge with resolve to enemy phase a lot of the units. I saved this run because of the great level she got (im desperate for them at this point. )

I will be doing Endgame and part 2 stuff next week. Hows everyone else doing? @Sturm I just watched your videos and really great job on those strats! I should have saved the stat booster for Jill in hindsight, I ended up giving them to micaih in the early game to help her survive. Unfortunately, Jill getting her awful level ups has screwed me. Micaiah being slow doesnt let me use Resolve!Micaiah as well as Im used too. Aran is a beast but cant really one round kill people just yet. Him with beastfoe will be hella useful in part 3 tho....

To put it perspective this is the amount of attempts I had AFTER I erased 10 failed attempt videos.

image.thumb.png.2cb2b1585d3106d7c50e065c1812ce30.png

Edited by Zihark72

Sorry for starting so late, and only getting one chapter done. I got caught up with school and family. In my defense, though, I did play and record the first 4 or five chapters before deciding on scrapping them and trying to do better quality wise. 

Turns – 8/8

For this chapter, my primary motives were to give Micky some EXP without also leaving her out like a prime rib in front of a hungry wolf. Edward, my free unit for this chapter, was used as her body guard, softening up enemies for her and taking hits as need be. Edward was getting some decent Wrath crits, but I was hoping to give the boss kill to Micky. Oh well, it ended it at eight turns anyhow, so it worked out. Leonardo was there, which was not relevant, but all of his items were nice and transferred to Micky for later. The Dracoshield for is for a soon to be beard…

Micaiah  Light Mage  02.77  15  02  08  09  08  11  02  05  D Light       Sacrifice, Shove

Edited by Shimmerfang
Improving formatting, trying to insert video.

I feel I should update you guys on some of my antics. Finally unlocked Hard Mode, and currently I'm working on a 5 turn clear for the Prologue. I don''t think it's possible, but I'm still trying. There's bound to be one route where Edward survives. It's actually quite annoying, since no matter the RNG string, one of the axe enemies hit either Edward or Miccy so they die, or at least theat's what I've gathered in my 20-odd attempts to get a 5 turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Turns – 9/9

Let’s do this again! (Yay…). So this chapter is largely just procedure, although Edward does so much worse without the weapon triangle. Overall, I’m happy I got through it. Edward really is a king here; if I had to Micaiah solo, I’d be way rougher.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res WLvl      Skills            Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  02.40  16  02  08  08  07  11  02  05  D Light   Sacrifice, Shove

Part 1 - Chapter 1: Maiden of Miracles

Turns – 9/18

Nolan! Truly the man of my dream. Edward walked in the last chapter so Nolan could run in this one lol.I gave him the Dracoshield because idk, I just want him to be able to take a beating. The section where the hand axe is always my least favorite cuz it feels congested. I went like a snail though lol.

Unit     Class       Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res WLvl      Skills              Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  03.73  16  02  09  08  08  12  03  05  D Light   Sacrifice, Shove 
Nolan    Fighter     09.89  29  12  00  11  10  07  11  03  C Axe     Nihil, Shove        Dracoshield

Part 1 - Chapter 2: The Dispossessed

Turns – 8/26

We got two new units. The Chad Laura, and I guess Sothe is here lol. Sothe puts in so much work, and Laura, uh, works towards promotion. Thani will make my life easier; give Miccy something to do. Thani really is my favorite lord weapon.

Unit     Class       Level    HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res WLvl       Skills               Stat Boosters
Micaiah  Light Mage  05.22    18  02  10  09  09  13  04  07  D Light    Sacrifice, Shove
Nolan    Fighter     10.71    29  12  00  12  11  08  11  03  B Axe      Nihil, Shove         Dracoshield
Sothe    Rogue       -/01.26  35  18  04  20  20  15  14  09  B Knives   Guard, Steal, Shove
Laura    Priest      01.44    16  03  08  03  05  08  02  10  D Staves   Shove

Edited by Shimmerfang
Updated with the new information