FE:W Art thread.

Jedi

If you've seen any art of FEW or done any yourself, feel free to post it, I've had a few commissions done so time to post em. 

6exk5h4clb111.png

By MagicalOndine 

6d6ad8e00de5c483906411a33e3c033a.jpg 

By Kyra Walker 

tumblr_oxnvpqlRtF1v51gzxo1_1280.jpg

By Gzeidraws 

MMbgxDi.jpg

Also by Gzeidraws 

56 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

DARIOS.

I still wish he'd been playable at some point, even if he does have a sword. He's cool. And those are good artworks!

Funny thing, I believe they intended on making a DLC chapter where you can find out that Darios survived and you can save him. But they didn't go through with it, so he's still in the deceased list.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Funny thing, I believe they intended on making a DLC chapter where you can find out that Darios survived and you can save him. But they didn't go through with it, so he's still in the deceased list.

Man, that sucks.

Jedi, I'm sad to say I think your commisions are the only FEW fanart in existance (unless you count hastily put together "memes" mocking the game as "art").

Edited by The DanMan

4 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Jedi, I'm sad to say I think your commisions are the only FEW fanart in existance (unless you count hastily put together "memes" mocking the game as "art").

There's some others I've seen around, believe it or not :p 

Such as this 

http://azumarias.tumblr.com/image/166774430311

9 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Do the 3D character models count as art?  If so, then you're looking at some FEW-based art whenever you look at my profile pic.

Nice and yes it does.

Edited by Jedi

On 6/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Tbh I wish Darios was the main character/playable. He's the most interesting OC.

Maybe he could be the protagonist of the sequel. Traveling from world to world of characters not in the first game, trying to atone for what he did and find his way back home

22 minutes ago, redtutel said:

Maybe he could be the protagonist of the sequel. Traveling from world to world of characters not in the first game, trying to atone for what he did and find his way back home

Tbh, that sounds more of a plot than the first one, which was Sacred Stones Reloaded.

19 hours ago, redtutel said:

I actually really like this plot concept.  It's unique, gives more of a spotlight for a character who could use it, and could be plausible.

On 6/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, redtutel said:

17 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I actually really like this plot concept.  It's unique, gives more of a spotlight for a character who could use it, and could be plausible.

Since he fell into a space-time pit made by Velezark maybe he gets transported back to a 1000 years ago or whatever when the first summoning of heroes happened and they only have to create a new female OC instead.