• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

Those fated to face powerful foes have return to battle in Voting Gauntlet: Fated Battles, scheduled to last from July 2nd to July 7th!

Four pairs of heroes and villains will take arms against each other once again very soon.

The final round has just concluded with a victory for Lyon, Shadow Prince, triumphing over Hardin, Dark Emperor!
unknown.png

The forces of darkness have prevailed over the forces of darkness. Congratulations!

One half of the contestants (Marth, Sigurd, Zelgius, and Hardin) are featured on the accompanying summoning focus banner that is currently running; Ike and Ephraim are available on the legendary banner; Lyon’s grand hero battle revival has just begun; and Arvis’ grand hero battle is on the schedule.

Whom are you going to support? I’m joining forces with the Hero-King to take down the despairing Emperor of Archanea once and for all!I’m now joining forces with the despairing Emperor of Archanea to take down… someone, maybe. Pretty please?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either completely random, or it'll be between this year's summer heroes part 1 versus last year's summer heroes part 2.

34 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I guess it will be summer heroes 2017 against summer heroes 2018. 

That doesn't make a lot of sense. There already was a Summer Units voting gauntlet, I doubt they would recycle it.

Perhaps a “brothers” voting gauntlet?

With both young and older brothers, so it could like 

Big Bros: Sigurd, Innes, Raven, Klein

Little Bros: Marth, Hardin, Hector, Leif

Seliph, Lukas, Gray, Eldigan, Reinhardt, Gordin, Karel, Saber, Oscar, Boey and Sothe are also potential candidates. Alfonse, Ike and Ryoma would be unlikely was they were in the previous one.

But chances of a male only VG are slim...

Edited by Water Mage

Seeing as they didn't do a bride gauntlet like people expected, this one probably won't be a summer gauntlet. Another random theme most likely. Hopefully this means we'll get 2 block banners for 2 free rolls.

I don't know what to expect now that they threw us for a loop with the heroes vs legendaries one.

2 hours ago, Midnox said:

Just give me bikini waifus, and I'll have a blast 

This man gets it.

• 3 weeks later...

Today’s datamine gave us the subtitle for the upcoming event: Fated Battles.

I wonder what it might even mean. Any ideas?
What if Retainers Royal Rumbe?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm getting rival/enemy vibes. Ryoma/Xander, Like/Zelgius, Alm/Berkut, Ephraim/Lyon

Can we go one gauntlet without Ike, maybe? We just had one with him.

Edited by Vaximillian

Sounds like it's Fates themed to me... And could mean we are getting at least two Fates units in the next Summer banner too. Might be Hoshido versus Nohr (which will probably turn into the biggest of salt fests for me). I hope it's not personally, if only for my sanity. 

Sorry. It was just one example that came to mind when it came to the rivalry theme.

If Berkut and Lyon are in this VG then I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Edited by silveraura25

I don't think it this VG will have the summer units in and just because it has the word Fated in it doesn't mean it is just going to have Fates characters in it. I was also kind of thinking the same thing as @silveraura25 because the first thing that came to my mind when I heard fated battles was main characters versus villains such as Alm vs. Berkut, Marth vs Camus, Roy vs Zephiel or even Chrom vs Grima. Though really these subtitles for VG or so vague sometimes it could mean anything.

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm getting rival/enemy vibes. Ryoma/Xander, Like/Zelgius, Alm/Berkut, Ephraim/Lyon

I would like this.  Other pairs they could do would be: Marth/Hardin or Michalis, Hector or Roy/Zephiel, Innes/Ephraim Arvis/Sigurd 

There's a high likelihood that half of the characters in the Voting Gauntlet will be non-summonable characters unless they pull characters off of the current Legendary Heroes banner, which will still be running when the Voting Gauntlet starts.

The datamine only found allocation for four new banners, and because Hector's Legendary Heroes, Hector & Matthew Bound Hero Battle, and Heroes with Luna are accounted for, there's only one slot remaining for a Voting Gauntlet banner.

Also, Clarine v. Narcian needs to be a thing. Just because.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Today’s datamine gave us the subtitle for the upcoming event: Fated Battles.

That is so incredibly vague. It could mean way too many matchups. Also, it's too serious. Can they do something silly again in the future? Say chillaxed vs. the highly energetic? Though that wouldn't feel right without Fusion Buffer (Mitama).

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I want a Battle of the Bulges gauntlet.

Who exactly would classify though that is already in the game? The only thing that comes to mind is Alfunny. Although doesn't Zelgius wear what has been called "dong armor"- a big long piece right in the lower front going down from the crouch between the legs?

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Can we go one gauntlet without Ike, maybe? We just had one with him.

But he lost. Do you take any schadenfreude from that? 

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But he lost. Do you take any schadenfreude from that? 

Probably not, if I had to guess. He already won a VG, and did so without needing the multiplier to win any of his matches, after all.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

There's a high likelihood that half of the characters in the Voting Gauntlet will be non-summonable characters unless they pull characters off of the current Legendary Heroes banner, which will still be running when the Voting Gauntlet starts.

If that is true and the VG is Fates themed, then there isn't a big choice between available non-summonable characters: 

• NY!Corrin
  • M!Kana
  • evil Takumi (already featured in Shadow in the Mirror VG)
  • Xander

Do you think a 5+ unit banner is out of question? 

I really hope it’s not Fates themed gauntlet. It’ll probably just be a royal fest anyway.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Who exactly would classify though that is already in the game? The only thing that comes to mind is Alfunny. Although doesn't Zelgius wear what has been called "dong armor"- a big long piece right in the lower front going down from the crouch between the legs?

I don’t know how anyone could forget Frederick. But outside of that yeah I also don’t know who would classify.

I propose gauntlet about male boob windows.There’s Kaze, Saizo, Spring Alfonse, Saber, and LA!Hector. Niles has one too although it’s less pronounced in Heroes. And I’m not sure if Odin and Linus qualify but close enough. Now that’s something that should become reality.