• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Watch it be Ike again ; )

Yeah, instead of both lords facing off against Lyon IS decided for her to be shafted and Ephraim take all the glory. I get that they chose Ephraim's route, but they could've come to a compromise for with routes

No space on the banner, so Lyon would have had to face either a Legendary unit or a free one. I wouldn't look into it any farther than that, since I imagine if Eirika had been the legendary and Ephraim the regular non-seasonal alt, the roles would be easily reversed.

Alternatively they might have to come up with a rival for one of the other legendaries. Lyn vs Glass?

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

No space on the banner, so Lyon would have had to face either a Legendary unit or a free one. I wouldn't look into it any farther than that, since I imagine if Eirika had been the legendary and Ephraim the regular non-seasonal alt, the roles would be easily reversed.

Replace Zelgius with the BK, and Eirika easily makes it onto the banner.

Hmm...this must be the first time that there is a VG that doesn't have a character from the 3DS games so I am at a loss of who to join. I still like the theme of Lords versus villians of their perspective games though. I think I will join Marth for round 1 and should he go down I will move over to whoever wins between Sigurd/Arvis.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Replace Zelgius with the BK, and Eirika easily makes it onto the banner.

They also maintain the obnoxious three-reds-on-a-banner ratio either way.

Team Ephraim. Easiest decision in my life, really. Never been a fan of Lyon either. As for the later rounds, I guess I'm gonna join Arvis in case Ephraim's defeated (which is kinda likely looking at the votes here)

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Lyn vs Glass?

How about Lyn vs Batta the Beast? That was one hell of a fated battle.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, this isn’t solved that easily. Heroes tend to use swords in the series.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Solve it by replacing Hardin with Michalis as well. Now the banner is Marth, Zelgius, Eirika and Sigurd.

Regarding the banner, when I looked at it I just thought "Really?"

Has there been a focus banner before where there were three units who shared a colour? Besides legendary banners, of course.

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Has there been a focus banner before where there were three units who shared a colour? Besides legendary banners, of course.

Faaaaaalshiuuuuun

Ah man, I have most of these characters, which usually helps in deciding who to support...

Well, I'm not really set on who to support yet... may as well sit on it for now...

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

There have.

• Legendary Heroes, one of the two original banners, had Marth, Y!Tiki, and Lucina at the same time.
  • The Wyvern Riders banner had all Axe fliers, and the paralell Pegasus Knights banner had 3 Lance users.
  • Echoes of Mystery, the New Mystery of the Emblem banner, had Luke, Katarina, and Athena all being Red.
  • The War of the Clerics Blocks A and B both had all Colorless units on each.
  • Choose your Legends top 8 Block A had Ike, Roy, and Chrom in it.
  • The... infamous... Falchion banner...
  • The Loki's Flame TT banner had Marth, Tharja, and Sanaki.
  • Technically doesn't count, but the Blazing Shadows banner was 1 Red, 1 Blue, and 4 Colorless. Just thought that was funny to mention.
Edited by Xenomata

5 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

There have been a few of those, including the Archanea banner with Katarina, Athena, and Luke.

Plus, the amazing ALL HEALERS GAUNTLET with two full banners of colorless.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, this isn’t solved that easily. Heroes tend to use swords in the series.

Yeah, I'm just poking fun at the ratio XD

First, let me say how glad I am that this isn't a Fates royal gauntlet. That's a nasty bullet dodged right there.

I have all the units in this gauntlet except Ephraim and Zelgius. Gonna go with either Ike or Hardin depending on how I feel.

I'm supporting Ephraim even though I don't have his legendary variant. Afterwards I'm going by bonus if he falls.

I like this gauntlet theme though, and there really aren't any choices I would be unhappy with winning.

Best Boy in a gauntlet!? Team Lyon, to cover the world in darkness! Just need 7 more merges and a weapon refine IS

Edited by NekoKnight

I've pulled as many L'Ephraims throughout playing this game since last June as I have Nowis (three), so I can only assume he likes me.

Sadly for him, I'm going with Lyon. Gotta show my support for, as Neko put it, best boy.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Of course. Ephraim's kind of the worst offender since Eirika is just as capable of finishing off Lyon and being the main lord.

I think the reason, other than popularity, that they chose Ephraim over Eirika is because Eirika has more of a rivalry with the Demon King rather than Lyon himself.

38 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Best Boy in a gauntlet!? Team Lyon, to cover the world in darkness! Just need 7 more merges and a weapon refine IS

YAS!!!! GO TEAM LYON! LET'S CARRY HIM TO VICTORY!

But for reals. 7 more merges plz.